PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations On Undermining The Country

Qtec
06-04-2012, 03:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> MSNBC's Martin Bashir really went after Eric Cantor and the Republican leadership for Cantor's public statements yesterday. Very refreshing indeed to hear these creeps publicly called out for their lying hypocrisy:

<span style="color: #3333FF">CANTOR: ... I think under the right leadership, we can do better.

BASHIR: But Mr. Cantor is part of the leadership of this country. He's the majority leader in the House. I'm certain the word 'Leader' is on his business card.

But Leader Cantor has done absolutely everything in his powers to be sure that not one of the President's policies on job creation have ever seen the light of day.

Even when an independent analytics firm like Moody's estimates that the American Jobs Act would create about two million new jobs, and raise GDP by a full 2 percentage points, Mr. Cantor prefers his own form of leadership, which is designed to crush job creation.

And Mr. Cantor's approach has been shared by another 'leader' in job crushing -- the Speaker of the House, John Boehner, a man who also made his monthly appearance today.
[...]

Bashir: I can tell you the Speaker ... is also too much of a coward to owe up to his all-important role in ensuring that the economic recovery of America is as fragile as it it today.

<span style='font-size: 17pt'> So well done, Mr. Cantor and Mr. Boehner, congratulations! You always wanted to undermine the President -- but what you've done is undermine the country.</span></span></div></div>

Its the truth. watch it. (http://digg.com/newsbar/Politics/martin_bashir_to_gop_leadership_congratulations_on _undermining_the_country)

Q

LWW
06-04-2012, 04:36 AM
What are these job creation policies that are being blocked, and why weren't they advanced prior to 2011.

Qtec
06-04-2012, 04:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are these job creation policies that are being blocked, and why weren't they advanced prior to 2011. </div></div>

Is there a language you understand because English doesn't seem to be your strong point!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">an independent analytics firm like Moody's estimates that <span style='font-size: 26pt'>the American Jobs Act</span> would create about two million new jobs, and raise GDP by a full 2 percentage points, </div></div>

Things were going well until the GOP got control of the house. These low job numbers, according to everything you have ever said MUST be the fault of the GOP because they have control...
right?

Thanks for admitting it it.......LOL

Q

eg8r
06-04-2012, 08:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even when an independent analytics firm like Moody's estimates that the American Jobs Act would create about two million new jobs, and raise GDP by a full 2 percentage points, Mr. Cantor prefers his own form of leadership, which is designed to crush job creation.
</div></div>What would you say then if Cantor did allow this policy to see the light of day and it failed just like every other estimate? Would you find another way to blame Cantor? Sure you would because that is what lefties do, they blame everyone other than themselves for their own failures.

eg8r

eg8r
06-04-2012, 08:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Things were going well until the GOP got control of the house.</div></div>That is not what you were saying back then? ~10% UE has never been considered going well. On top of that you guys were whining that nothing was going as planned.

eg8r

LWW
06-04-2012, 12:43 PM
Then why did the UE rate jump from 5.5% to 10.1% following the dems takeover, and then fall to 8.1% following their losing partial control of congress?

LWW
06-04-2012, 12:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even when an independent analytics firm like Moody's estimates that the American Jobs Act would create about two million new jobs, and raise GDP by a full 2 percentage points, Mr. Cantor prefers his own form of leadership, which is designed to crush job creation.
</div></div>What would you say then if Cantor did allow this policy to see the light of day and it failed just like every other estimate? Would you find another way to blame Cantor? Sure you would because that is what lefties do, they blame everyone other than themselves for their own failures.

eg8r </div></div>

He do you explain that the bill was blocked fom coming to a vote by Harry Reid when Mitch McConnell tried to force a vote on the bill?

Soflasnapper
06-04-2012, 03:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Then why did the UE rate jump from 5.5% to 10.1% following the dems takeover, and then fall to 8.1% following their losing partial control of congress? </div></div>

I welcome your return, and the return of your ridiculous talking point! It never gets old for you, does it?

As a reminder, correlation does not equal causation. If causation is the claim, pointing to correlation doesn't accomplish providing any evidence that it is so.

You've been asked dozens of times what is the claimed mechanism for this causation, and you have never responded. Wise move there, so you can continue this false meme of yours. Without it, what would you have to say? (A mystery.)

LWW
06-04-2012, 04:05 PM
Because you lack both the intellectual capacity and political integrity to comprehend the answer doesn't negate the validity of the answer.

But, just so you can ignore the reasons ... again:

1 - Increasing the minimum wage. No government policy has ever been a better predictor of rising unemployment than increasing the MW. Not only was it increased, but it was among the largest, if not the largest, increases in history.

2 - Exploding the federal deficit. Increasing the deficit puts the state in direct competition for funds with private industry. This decreases capital needed for economic growth.

3 - Printing money at unheard of rates in US history. Quantitaive easing has led to near zero interest rates even when the demand of industry to or row money is high and little is available. The market distortions of this foolish policy are not yet widely recognized, but when it ends ... as it will ... the repercussions will be disastrous.

4 - Paying people to not work for nearly two years. People are creatures of habit, and work skills erode nearly as fast as dependency becomes omfortable.

I could go on, but your skills of denial are legendary.

LWW
06-05-2012, 06:53 AM
Well our resident leftists have, yet again ... and with appalling predictability, tucked their collectivist tails between their legs and ran under the couch when they, yet again, receive the answers they insist have never been presented to them.

In their defense, however, the answers weren't delivered on the party spoon ... didn't lay 100% of the blame on Bush ... and didn't exonerate the demokrook party nor the Obama regime from all responsibility ... well, I received from them what history has taught me to expect so I can't say I'm disappointed.

Give it awhile however and we will surely have another cabalist bleating:

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>"WHAT POLICY DO YOU THINK OUR GLORIOUS PARTY, AND BELOVED DEAR LEADER, ENACTED THAT COULD POSSIBLY BE EVEN .000000000000001% IMPERFECT? HMMMMMM? WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER? HMMMMMMM?"</span>

LWW
06-12-2012, 07:18 PM
What a bunch of cowards we have representing the left on this forum.

cushioncrawler
06-13-2012, 03:38 PM
Undermining theusofa shood be eezy.
U dig a tunnel under a wall. Then u undermine the wall, uzing saplings az props. Then at the critical moment u burn the saplings, bringing down the wall. And u attack the breech.

Alternatively u kood lob diseased corpses over the walls, uzing a cantorpult.
mac.
http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j427/cpopictures/Trebuchet.jpg

cushioncrawler
06-13-2012, 03:55 PM
GOP option.
U build a large wooden horse, on wheels (not gov funded).
U leev it outside the main gate into the whitehouse, with a GOP man hidden inside (not an atheist).
The rich and superstitious and shooters push the horse throo the gates.
The GOP man sneaks out at night and lowers taxes for the rich.
mac.
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd213/photo-ferret/Trojan.jpg

LWW
06-13-2012, 03:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are these job creation policies that are being blocked, and why weren't they advanced prior to 2011. </div></div>

Is there a language you understand because English doesn't seem to be your strong point!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">an independent analytics firm like Moody's estimates that <span style='font-size: 26pt'>the American Jobs Act</span> would create about two million new jobs, and raise GDP by a full 2 percentage points, </div></div>

Things were going well until the GOP got control of the house. These low job numbers, according to everything you have ever said MUST be the fault of the GOP because they have control...
right?

Thanks for admitting it it.......LOL

Q </div></div>

Actually ... you admitted that the demokrooks in the senate blocked what you believe to be a jobs creation bill, even though the reps wanted it to one to a to a vote?

Dance some more for us now.

cushioncrawler
06-13-2012, 04:00 PM
Or a boehneram.
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s309/Warlord_Rex/Skaven/Unit%20Centerpieces/painted-Battering_ram.jpg

cushioncrawler
06-13-2012, 04:06 PM
Or a mitchista.
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f271/Almightymole/Kingdom/Ballista.png

cushioncrawler
06-13-2012, 04:09 PM
Hmmmm -- mightbe undermining the usofa aint gonna be eezy.
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/coddfarther/DSCF0735.jpg