PDA

View Full Version : Rick Scott: Florida Voter Purge Isn’t Partisan

Qtec
06-05-2012, 03:19 AM
LOL

What a lying SOB POS that miserable excuse for a human being he is.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“We need to have fair elections. When you go out to vote, you want to make sure that the other individuals that are voting have a right to vote. That’s what I care about. If you’re a candidate, you want to make sure that the people that vote in your election are people who have a right to vote. So my focus is in making sure that our state has fair elections. People who have a right to vote (can) vote,” Scott said, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

“There is no perfect time to do any of these things. We just want fair elections. That’s what all of us want. This is not a partisan issue. Republicans want fair elections, [D]emocrats, independents, we all do.” </div></div>

If it wasn't for the K Harris purge in 2000, Bush would never have won- if he actually did win!
12 years on, they are doing it again!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Heritage Foundation 'Expert' Can't Cite Any Examples of Voter Fraud When Pressed by Chuck Todd

DARLING: And there’ve been examples of voter fraud… in Florida. Look at ACORN.

TODD: Where is this voter fraud? I mean it is not this giant…

DARLING: We’ve had recent examples.

TODD: We’re talking about one or two people here, one or two people… and we’re not even a hundred percent sure.

DARLING: We just had a Michigan Congressman [Republican Thaddeus McCotter] resign… not run for re-election because he gathered signatures… his campaign gathered signatures that couldn’t be validated.

TODD: Yeah, but that’s a case of petition signatures being valid. I mean that’s a different law here.

DARLING: Yeah, but it’s very hard to catch voter fraud. Look at what James O’Keefe did. He walked into DC, he didn’t have any ID. One of his guy video…

TODD: Did he vote?

DARLING: No, he didn’t vote.

TODD: See?

DARLING: He didn’t vote. But he asked for a ballot and they were gonna give it to him.

TODD: Right, but you’re actually proving the point here. That the fraud didn’t take place because they prevented it.

DARLING: But it’s very hard to catch the fraud. That’s why you have to do it before Election Day. If you try to do it on Election Day, you’ll never catch any of the fraud. </div></div>

video (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/heritage-foundation-expert-cant-cite-any-ex)

What he also fails to mention is that if O,Keefe [ another totally debunked serial liar] had cast a vote, he could do 5 years in prison!

Karl Rove started this in 2000.

Its very simple. When you only represent the top 10%, if everyone votes you can never win an election. What you have to do is prevent as many people as possible from voting and then use propaganda to 'divide and conquer'.

divide and conquer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=K1S_Pxw2n-U)

the Goo-Goo syndrome. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw)

Q

Sev
06-05-2012, 05:35 AM
Its quite simple.
People that are on the rolls illegally have no right to vote in US elections.

They are in fact violating the law.

It continually amazes me that people actually support voter fraud.

Gayle in MD
06-05-2012, 06:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL

What a lying SOB POS that miserable excuse for a human being he is.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“We need to have fair elections. When you go out to vote, you want to make sure that the other individuals that are voting have a right to vote. That’s what I care about. If you’re a candidate, you want to make sure that the people that vote in your election are people who have a right to vote. So my focus is in making sure that our state has fair elections. People who have a right to vote (can) vote,” Scott said, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

“There is no perfect time to do any of these things. We just want fair elections. That’s what all of us want. This is not a partisan issue. Republicans want fair elections, [D]emocrats, independents, we all do.” </div></div>

If it wasn't for the K Harris purge in 2000, Bush would never have won- if he actually did win!
12 years on, they are doing it again!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Heritage Foundation 'Expert' Can't Cite Any Examples of Voter Fraud When Pressed by Chuck Todd

DARLING: And there’ve been examples of voter fraud… in Florida. Look at ACORN.

TODD: Where is this voter fraud? I mean it is not this giant…

DARLING: We’ve had recent examples.

TODD: We’re talking about one or two people here, one or two people… and we’re not even a hundred percent sure.

DARLING: We just had a Michigan Congressman [Republican Thaddeus McCotter] resign… not run for re-election because he gathered signatures… his campaign gathered signatures that couldn’t be validated.

TODD: Yeah, but that’s a case of petition signatures being valid. I mean that’s a different law here.

DARLING: Yeah, but it’s very hard to catch voter fraud. Look at what James O’Keefe did. He walked into DC, he didn’t have any ID. One of his guy video…

TODD: Did he vote?

DARLING: No, he didn’t vote.

TODD: See?

DARLING: He didn’t vote. But he asked for a ballot and they were gonna give it to him.

TODD: Right, but you’re actually proving the point here. That the fraud didn’t take place because they prevented it.

DARLING: But it’s very hard to catch the fraud. That’s why you have to do it before Election Day. If you try to do it on Election Day, you’ll never catch any of the fraud. </div></div>

video (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/heritage-foundation-expert-cant-cite-any-ex)

What he also fails to mention is that if O,Keefe [ another totally debunked serial liar] had cast a vote, he could do 5 years in prison!

Karl Rove started this in 2000.

Its very simple. When you only represent the top 10%, if everyone votes you can never win an election. What you have to do is prevent as many people as possible from voting and then use propaganda to 'divide and conquer'.

divide and conquer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=K1S_Pxw2n-U)

the Goo-Goo syndrome. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw)

Q

</div></div>

Repiglicans obstructing democracy, denying rights to those who deserve the right to vote, refusing to compromise in order to recover from their destructive economic and foreign policies.

Only the dumbest of the dumb, would vote for any Repiglican.

We must purge Repiglicans from our government. That is the only way we can preserve the promise of America, equal rights, under the law!

Rick Scott is a lying crook!

G.

eg8r
06-05-2012, 06:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We need to have fair elections. When you go out to vote, you want to make sure that the other individuals that are voting have a right to vote.</div></div>Why do Dems hate this honesty? LOL, because they want their illegals in there stuffing their ballots.

eg8r

eg8r
06-05-2012, 06:34 AM
qtip has never cared about the laws.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-05-2012, 06:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">qtip has never cared about the laws.

eg8r </div></div>

More personal attacks.

eg8r
06-05-2012, 07:23 AM
LOL, why do you hate the truth?

eg8r

LWW
06-05-2012, 08:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, why do you hate the truth?

eg8r </div></div>

My guess is because it's the factual truth ad not the party approved "TRUTH" which our resident statists so thoroughly adore.

Orwell must have known the parents of some of these folks.

Gayle in MD
06-05-2012, 08:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, why do you hate the truth?

eg8r </div></div>

More personal insults and lies about others.....that describes 99.9% of your posts.

G.

Soflasnapper
06-05-2012, 06:10 PM
It's similar to thinking the occasional bank robber who gets $1,000 is a huge problem but that the fraud and theft done by the guys in suits to the tune of billions isn't happening.

A man with a briefcase can steal far more than a man with a gun.

It is not at all legitimate to throw 100,000 off the register rolls, if 95,000 are eligible voters. That ought to be a crime, and it is far worse a cure than the disease it pretends to address. It's taking out flies with a bazooka, and the collateral damage IS THE ACTUAL PLAN. Not the fly eradication excuse.

My analogy should not be interpreted as saying minority voters, who are the ones targeted here, are flies, btw. To be clear.

Qtec
06-06-2012, 04:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the collateral damage IS THE ACTUAL PLAN. </div></div>

Exactly.

Its a well documented fact that there is a plan for a permanent Republican majority and excluding as many Democratic voters as possible, under the guise of stopping non existent voter fraud,is a key part of that plan.

The other is breaking the Unions and we know they are already winning that battle.

Changing the law so that Koch Bros etc can use their huge wealth to buy elections was another aim. Hello Citizens United!

There is a war on and most don't see it.

Q

LWW
06-06-2012, 04:23 AM
Who did that?

And, oddly, you chose not to denounce busing in illegal voters.

Sev
06-06-2012, 05:50 PM
Did you hear Michell Obama is requiring people to present a picture ID and soc sec number for one of her events?

Hmmmmmmm.

Gayle in MD
06-06-2012, 06:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the collateral damage IS THE ACTUAL PLAN. </div></div>

Exactly.

Its a well documented fact that there is a plan for a permanent Republican majority and excluding as many Democratic voters as possible, under the guise of stopping non existent voter fraud,is a key part of that plan.

The other is breaking the Unions and we know they are already winning that battle.

Changing the law so that Koch Bros etc can use their huge wealth to buy elections was another aim. Hello Citizens United!

There is a war on and most don't see it.

Q

</div></div>

As I understand the situation in Florida, Rick Scott has missed the deadline for his policy designed to purge legal Democratic voters, obviously, and to deny them their constitutional right to vote.

The Voter Rights Act, a Federal law, prohibits the actions currently under process by order of the obviously corrupt Governor, Rick Scott.

Hence, the election supervisors across the state, are refusing to allow these illegal actions by the Governor, to continue.

They have basically told Scott, we will not break Federal Laws, to accomodate your illegal p9olicy of purging of voters.

There is an election in Florida in August, and the time limit for any such action as the governor's, has lapsed, as is determined by the Voter's Rights Act.

G.

Soflasnapper
06-06-2012, 07:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who did that?

And, oddly, you chose not to denounce busing in illegal voters. </div></div>

By who did that, I suppose you mean the above:

It is not at all legitimate to throw 100,000 off the register rolls, if 95,000 are eligible voters.

That was the campaign co-chairman for Florida for George W. Bush, then-Secretary of State for Florida, one Katherine Harris.

The firm hired to do this purge, CheckPoint, iirc, told her their list was inaccurate, would require additional followup to make it accurate or else eligible voters would be among those purged, and offered to complete the task. She declined.

I reject your claim about illegal voters in buses. Perhaps an out of state volunteer came across a local border driving a van to do GOTV with a license plate from the other state, and that is what you think you saw, or heard of. Which would not be illegal, and which would be bringing legal and REGISTERED voters to the polls, because if they were not, they could not vote.

Explain how such a busload of illegal voters supposedly a) voted, and b) got their ballots counted. Or better yet, link to the story.

On the exceedingly slim chance that you are correct, I call for their prosecution to the limit of the law. I do not support electoral fraud of any kind.

Gayle in MD
06-06-2012, 07:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who did that?

And, oddly, you chose not to denounce busing in illegal voters. </div></div>

By who did that, I suppose you mean the above:

It is not at all legitimate to throw 100,000 off the register rolls, if 95,000 are eligible voters.

That was the campaign co-chairman for Florida for George W. Bush, then-Secretary of State for Florida, one Katherine Harris.

The firm hired to do this purge, CheckPoint, iirc, told her their list was inaccurate, would require additional followup to make it accurate or else eligible voters would be among those purged, and offered to complete the task. She declined.

I reject your claim about illegal voters in buses. Perhaps an out of state volunteer came across a local border driving a van to do GOTV with a license plate from the other state, and that is what you think you saw, or heard of. Which would not be illegal, and which would be bringing legal and REGISTERED voters to the polls, because if they were not, they could not vote.

Explain how such a busload of illegal voters supposedly a) voted, and b) got their ballots counted. Or better yet, link to the story.

On the exceedingly slim chance that you are correct, I call for their prosecution to the limit of the law. I do not support electoral fraud of any kind. </div></div>

As I recall, the Bush Administration sent campaign aides to Florida, flew them in, and their pictures were identified by a number of journalists in Washington D.C. in the videos taken in Ft. Lauderdale, by reporters, where the Republican aides were basically rioting, making as much trouble as they possibly could, pushing their way into the building, screaming and hollering, creating chaos, even pushing people over.

I recall several cable news stations, at that time, running those clips, drawing white circles around the faces of those rioters who were identified as Republican Aides, and Campaign aides, from Washington D.C..

G.

Soflasnapper
06-06-2012, 07:17 PM
Mainly GOP Congressional aides, but that's basically right.

But not for voting, but to make a riot to pressure the supervisors of election to stop counting those votes.

As I recall, it worked.

Gayle in MD
06-06-2012, 07:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mainly GOP Congressional aides, but that's basically right.

But not for voting, but to make a riot to pressure the supervisors of election to stop counting those votes.

As I recall, it worked. </div></div>

<span style="color: #CC0000">Correct, it was during the recount, which was corrupted by Republican Aides, led by Bush Sr.'s dirty work man.

There is no question that there was an organized Republican plot in Florida, to throw the election, for Bush.

Katherine Harris?

No question about it.

And in Ohio, again, no question there was a plot in 2004. As I said, the fall guy ended up in jail.

AND, yesterday in Wisconsin, Republicans reverted back to one of their robo call scams, calling the names on the Recall list, to tell them if they were on the list, they needn't go to the polling booth, they had already basically voted.

It was exposed on The Ed Show, last night.

In fact, I got one of their crooked damned robo calls here in Maryland, the morning of our last primary, a recording telling me:

"This is a Republican Primary. If you are a Democrat, you need not go to the voting center today."

Of course I went, and I voted.

G.</span>