PDA

View Full Version : Is the Wisconsin fix in?

LWW
06-05-2012, 03:07 PM
I just went HERE (http://www.instapaper.com/m?u=http%3A%2F%2Fnation.foxnews.com%2Fwisconsin-recall-election%2F2012%2F06%2F05%2Feyewitness-alleges-democrat-union-vote-fraud-wisconsin) and filled out a Wisconsin voter registration application using all data showing that I am an Ohio resident.

I could now mail the final application they e-mailed to me and vote in Wsconsin in November. Beyond that, I could have made up totally fase data and become eligible to vote there also.

BTW ... Wisconsin doesn't require an ID to vote.

With evidence presented that that 4 charter buses of Michiganders are on their way to vote there today, I wonder he many more buses there are?

Thugocracy is casting an ever longer shadow across the land.

Soflasnapper
06-05-2012, 03:18 PM
Ha!

Desperation from you, alibiing the possible coming defeat?

Surely you do not accuse the state government, majority GOP held and with a GOP governor, of incompetence in policing their elections, or do you?

I could now mail the final application they e-mailed to me and vote in Wsconsin in November. Beyond that, I could have made up totally fase data and become eligible to vote there also.

Sure, if you are willing to commit a crime. Doesn't mean they'd be COUNTED upon review, however. You act as if absentee ballots are not scrutinized for obvious ineligibility. Certainly they are matched against voter rolls, and ACTUAL VOTES, to prevent double voting or voting by non-registered parties, don't you think? Actually, I think it is common that absentee votes don't even GET COUNTED AT ALL, unless the in-person voting is close enough they'd make a difference, and/or unless the absentee ballot is part of early voting or something.

eg8r
06-05-2012, 08:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW ... Wisconsin doesn't require an ID to vote.
</div></div>Why should they, no one would ever cheat would they?

eg8r

LWW
06-06-2012, 02:34 AM
Have you no intellectual integrity at all?

What did you get from the regime in exchange for your soul?

Soflasnapper
06-07-2012, 04:49 PM
WAAAA!

Cry some more lies. That's a ridiculous question. It's so unpredicated that clearly you have no intellectual integrity, and have sold your own soul to carry around personal pique and grievance instead of having a shred of integrity.

Now, how about any indication of 4 bus loads from Michigan in the first place, let alone that they voted, and then show that the votes were even probably counted. I have severe doubts about any of that.

Elections do not work that sloppily.

LWW
06-08-2012, 12:27 AM
You poor naive thing.

Soflasnapper
06-08-2012, 12:36 PM
So you have no such evidence, then?

Surprising, not.