PDA

View Full Version : Real Time in Mississippi

DiabloViejo
06-09-2012, 12:11 AM
VIDEO: Bill Maher sends Alexandra Pelosi to Mississippi
Real Time with Bill Maher sent filmmaker (and daughter of former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi) Alexandra Pelosi to Mississippi to film voters and to get their opinions on Obama and the 2012 GOP primary. As Maher explains on the intro, the panel of interviewees were not “cherry picked” and that the intent of the video was not to mock anyone. Enjoy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Real Time In Mississippi (http://youtu.be/tuI2LEKHGiQ)

cushioncrawler
06-09-2012, 02:37 AM
I woz kinda impressed in a way. Thems folk were honest.
In partikular i liked the way one guy sayd orientated instead of oriented.
It shits me when pipple say oriented -- GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Hell, sometimes pipple on tv say oriented when the show iz about an asian kuntry. Double GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
mac.

Gayle in MD
06-09-2012, 08:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I woz kinda impressed in a way. Thems folk were honest.
In partikular i liked the way one guy sayd orientated instead of oriented.
It shits me when pipple say oriented -- GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRR.
Hell, sometimes pipple on tv say oriented when the show iz about an asian kuntry. Double GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
mac. </div></div>

Nothing compared to Romney's Amercia!

A whole week of misspellings, right on his website, but then, his lies are all still on there as well.

When he's backed up in a corner, it's all about Goose Sauce.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

He's EVEN worse than W. IMO.

G.

Gayle in MD
06-09-2012, 08:19 AM
Saw that, and it is hilarious!

G.

DiabloViejo
06-09-2012, 09:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Saw that, and it is hilarious!

G. </div></div>

LOL, it reminds me of this! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/424208_10150604229528041_622653040_9385765_1276440 89_n.jpg

eg8r
06-10-2012, 02:04 AM
Honduh would appreciate it you quit showing pictures taken in his home state and using them as you do. For goodness sake, those are his kin folk. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r