PDA

View Full Version : Romney has no sense of right, wrong, morals,ethics

Qtec
06-09-2012, 02:33 AM
link (http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/romney-lies-again-other-news-grass-green)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rachel Maddow makes the argument I was making yesterday about why it matters that Mitt Romney has no sense of right, wrong, morals or ethics. It really does matter, and to those who think I'm being redundant, I'd encourage you to start asking the questions alongside me about why it is that his moral and ethical failures are glossed over so completely in the press coverage of the man. </div></div>

Why is that?

Q

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve Benen tracks Mitt's mendacity on a weekly basis. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>So far he has over twenty installments. TWENTY.</span>

You know Mitt Romney is a lying liar and so do I. Now go tell that nice lady down the street who thinks he'd be better for this country than the black guy who's already there. </div></div>

cushioncrawler
06-09-2012, 03:21 AM
Imagin mitt az prez. Interesting times.
Deltasmeltawatching.
mac.

Gayle in MD
06-09-2012, 07:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> link (http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/romney-lies-again-other-news-grass-green)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rachel Maddow makes the argument I was making yesterday about why it matters that Mitt Romney has no sense of right, wrong, morals or ethics. It really does matter, and to those who think I'm being redundant, I'd encourage you to start asking the questions alongside me about why it is that his moral and ethical failures are glossed over so completely in the press coverage of the man. </div></div>

Why is that?

Q

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve Benen tracks Mitt's mendacity on a weekly basis. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>So far he has over twenty installments. TWENTY.</span>

You know Mitt Romney is a lying liar and so do I. Now go tell that nice lady down the street who thinks he'd be better for this country than the black guy who's already there. </div></div>

</div></div>

I don't think he had gone a full twenty-four new cycle without telling another colossal lie, since the beginning of the Repub comedy show.

His and his wife's laughing together over the poor sick dog trapped in a cage on the roof, freezing, and sick, was enough for me to know these people are without conscience, two sicko's!

G.

Soflasnapper
06-09-2012, 11:47 AM
Mitt has a dispensation from God to lie in his holy cause, as the ends justify any means, apparently.

Despite very strong Mormon condemnation for liars, where their scriptures describe the deepest hell for them.

Despite my agreement with all of that, I don't find the dog on car story so compelling a look at his character as you do.

If it can work to pierce the hypnotism he's laying on, even wrongly, I suppose I can live with it. Lord knows he deserves some unfair treatment, if that what it takes. And that would be way mild compared to his lie-a-minute rhetorical flights of fancy. Just sayin'.

Gayle in MD
06-11-2012, 09:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mitt has a dispensation from God to lie in his holy cause, as the ends justify any means, apparently.

<span style="color: #990000"> OMG, not another one, justifying every insane policy by saying GOD told hin to do it! Didn't work out very well the lat time! </span>

Despite very strong Mormon condemnation for liars, where their scriptures describe the deepest hell for them.

Despite my agreement with all of that, I don't find the dog on car story so compelling a look at his character as you do.

If it can work to pierce the hypnotism he's laying on, even wrongly, I suppose I can live with it. Lord knows he deserves some unfair treatment, if that what it takes. And that would be way mild compared to his lie-a-minute rhetorical flights of fancy. Just sayin'. </div></div>

In my world, being a liar is disgusting, and the degree to which a person will lie, and what they lie about, and why, must also be considered, but abusing a defenseless animal, or a somehow weaker person, in any physical manner, is unforgivable!

To me, it is proof enough, that the individual in question, is mentally and/or emotionally unstable, without conscience, and to some psychological degree, irrational...IMO.

To put the family dog in the cage, in the freezing cold weather, was bad enough, but when they put him back up there, in the freezing cold, after he became so sick, that was clearly animal abuse.

Seeing them both laugh about it later, a few weeks ago on television, is proof enough for me, that neither of them is well balanced mentally or emotionaly.

What kind of example did they set for their kids by doing something like that!

While Romney repulses me, and everything about him repulses me, including his non stop lies, what he did to the family dog, and his very similar behavior of abusing others whom he perceived as weaker than himself, when he was in college, when combined, add up to some serious indications that he has no ability to feel empathy, and could well be psychopathic.

A brief look at the way he has directed his life in the business arena, seems to support my feelings about him, as well.

His wife is just as bad as he is, when it comes to spitting out the lies.

Two phonies, both of them born to wealth, who have both said they are <span style='font-size: 14pt'>entitled</span> to live in the White House!

Absolutely nauseating, given all of the people whose lives Romney ruined, in order to pad his own pockets, AFTER he was already wealthy.

G.