PDA

View Full Version : Yet another possible reason for the WI results?

Soflasnapper
06-09-2012, 01:03 PM
Meet "Command Central" (http://wcmcoop.com/members/meet-command-central-the-people-in-charge-of-wisconsin-voting-machines/)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Who is Command Central? Listed only as a P.O. box number on Storbeck’s card, on further investigation, Command Central’ s office can be found in Marketplace strip mall, 110 2nd Street South, Suite 300, in Waite Park, a suburb of St. Cloud, MN. They also are listed as doing business from suite 219 at this address. Coincidentally, Michelle Bachman’s campaign office is also located at this address, right down the hall in Suite 232.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Forty-six Wisconsin counties and 3,000 voting machines are being controlled by a two-person company operating out of a strip mall in Minnesota.

By law, voting machines must be publicly tested prior to every election. A Programmable Read Only Memory (P.R.O.M.) pack or cartridge is used to reprogram the machines with the details of the current election. Clerks receive two PROM packs from Command Central: A PRE-LAT, which is used a week or so before the election for the public test, and an “Official” pack used on Election Day. Whoever programs the PROM packs has the ability to inject all the machines with a virus that will flip votes only on Election Day. With two different PROM packs in play, it’s easy to see how public tests could be flawless and the machines could still flip votes Election Day.

In his report of his experience with the November 2010 gubernatorial election for Scott Walker, John Washburn, an election integrity investigator and professional software tester for almost 20 years, states, “I have been to dozens of voting system test sessions and have never seen any of this faux ‘testing’ actually test the voting system software correctly. This is the professional opinion of a software tester testing software since 1994.”</div></div>

Now for the coup d'gras:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I asked if these machines force a straight party ticket. But unless a voter knows how to back out and re-enter the choices to force a split ticket as he explains below, how would they know?:

BW: Voters have to vote straight ticket. There is a way to overwrite having to vote straight ticket by selecting the first choice, then unselecting it, and then selecting the second choice. Even if voting Republican and the second choice is a Democrat, it will register a split ticket.

CC: Yes It check-marks the office in a straight party, however you can go in and deselect names if you wanted to change your vote(s). </div></div>

The machines they supplied DEFAULT TO A STRAIGHT LINE TICKET???

That must be backed out of and then re-written, or else that is how the vote is registered? WTF?

Soflasnapper
06-10-2012, 12:23 PM
Bump

Sev
06-10-2012, 02:41 PM
Sound like a particular episode of "The Dead Zone".

Soflasnapper
06-10-2012, 04:41 PM
Having never seen that, I'll compare it to Kafka novel or something. Bizarre, and unbelievable, really.

I wonder if it raised much controversy in WI?

Gayle in MD
06-11-2012, 09:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Having never seen that, I'll compare it to Kafka novel or something. Bizarre, and unbelievable, really.

I wonder if it raised much controversy in WI? </div></div>

I thought something was rotten in Denmark!

This is s typical or Repiglican election fraud tactics!

But, as we all know, IIARIOK!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif