PDA

View Full Version : 50 economic charts from Business Insider

Soflasnapper
06-09-2012, 01:06 PM
50 charts that tell the whole story. (http://www.businessinsider.com/dear-america-you-should-be-mad-as-hell-about-this-charts-2012-6#)

This is the link to the 1st page, with the charts linked at the bottom.

DiabloViejo
06-09-2012, 06:37 PM
Great find. That is precisely the message that drives groups like Occupy (of which I am a supporter). I'm glad it's being disseminated. Thanks.

cushioncrawler
06-09-2012, 07:25 PM
Me myself i karnt looz.
If mitt wins it will be fun watching theusofa.
What will mitt aktually do if he wins.
In england cameron iznt doing what he promised he would do. He shood resign.
But what if mitt aktually duz do what he sayd he would do do.
I hope he duz do do. That would be wonderfull. Alltho it would bite me too, and the whole globe. But it would be worth it.

I see theusofa standing next to the road, holding a sign -- OUT OF WORK, LOST EVERYTHING.
mac.

LWW
06-10-2012, 02:14 AM
I have never seen a more damning indictment of leftist economic policy in the USA ...BRAVO!

Stretch
06-10-2012, 02:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have never seen a more damning indictment of leftist economic policy in the USA ...BRAVO! </div></div>

Yes you have, every day, every headline. " Wuff Wuff Wuff". St.

LWW
06-10-2012, 08:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have never seen a more damning indictment of leftist economic policy in the USA ...BRAVO! </div></div>

Yes you have, every day, every headline. " Wuff Wuff Wuff". St. </div></div>

Good point, the media ... finally ... beginning to see the truth bout the current regime.

Soflasnapper
06-10-2012, 10:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have never seen a more damning indictment of leftist economic policy in the USA ...BRAVO! </div></div>

It's always backwards day for you, I see.

So, apparently you think it is LEFTIST ECONOMIC POLICY to have corporate profits fully return to their historic trendline (after being briefly down in the 2008 recession), to reach not only their greatest profit number of all time, but the largest percentage of gdp share ever, or since the Roaring '20s? And for wage income to reach it's lowest level as a share of gdp ever (or likewise, maybe in 100 years)?

For the top 1%, top .5%, and top .1% to accumulate all the income gains there were over a decade?

How do you figure that?

Soflasnapper
06-10-2012, 10:19 AM
Good point, the media ... finally ... beginning to see the truth bout the current regime.

All those trendlines long predate this administration.

To the degree that they continue along those trendlines now, that shows the system under O continues the policies before him that created this trend in the first place, perhaps 30 years ago. Most importantly, the very low tax regime we now cripple the economy with.

Stretch
06-10-2012, 10:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have never seen a more damning indictment of leftist economic policy in the USA ...BRAVO! </div></div>

Yes you have, every day, every headline. " Wuff Wuff Wuff". St. </div></div>

Good point, the media ... finally ... beginning to see the truth bout the current regime. </div></div>

Spoken like a true paranoid. Next hysterical claim please.....St.