PDA

View Full Version : BHO Columbia 'foreign student' ID

Soflasnapper
06-11-2012, 11:49 AM
Foreign Student (http://us.mg203.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=2%5f0%5f0%5f1%5f6344415%5fAI%2fEtEQAA QZ8T9XGkgAee2efc0g&pid=1.2&fid=Inbox&inline=1&appid=YahooMailRC) id, supposedly.

I received this in e-mail, and I cannot vouch for the provenance of the image of BHO's alleged Columbia student id, or whether 'foreign student' is something that university used on ids for that kind of student. (I know who sent it to me, but not where they got it from.)

It's possible that it's a forgery.

Has anyone else ran across this image anywhere else?

Seems that it would have gone viral on the birthers' sites by now, at least. But I haven't heard of it, except as a rumor, before this.

LWW
06-11-2012, 01:15 PM
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Gayle in MD
06-11-2012, 02:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Foreign Student (http://us.mg203.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=2%5f0%5f0%5f1%5f6344415%5fAI%2fEtEQAA QZ8T9XGkgAee2efc0g&pid=1.2&fid=Inbox&inline=1&appid=YahooMailRC) id, supposedly.

I received this in e-mail, and I cannot vouch for the provenance of the image of BHO's alleged Columbia student id, or whether 'foreign student' is something that university used on ids for that kind of student. (I know who sent it to me, but not where they got it from.)

It's possible that it's a forgery.

Has anyone else ran across this image anywhere else?

Seems that it would have gone viral on the birthers' sites by now, at least. But I haven't heard of it, except as a rumor, before this. </div></div>

I'm sure you must have heard by now that this entire "Birther" nonsense is so absurd, that the radical RW Supreme Court, has even thrown it out!

G.

llotter
06-11-2012, 02:58 PM
Don't you find it strange that the White House releases the 'so-called long form' certificate after sending his attorney to Hawaii to hand-carry it back two copies of the original but doesn't allow any experts to inspect them, only one reported given a few minutes? And, as it now turns out, reporter Guthrie only inspected the forgery, not what HI provided. The file released on the WH website has been proven to be a forgery by many experts and not one expert has been allowed to inspect and validate the original.

Gayle in MD
06-11-2012, 03:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't you find it strange that the White House releases the 'so-called long form' certificate after sending his attorney to Hawaii to hand-carry it back two copies of the original but doesn't allow any experts to inspect them, only one reported given a few minutes? And, as it now turns out, reporter Guthrie only inspected the forgery, not what HI provided. The file released on the WH website has been proven to be a forgery by many experts and not one expert has been allowed to inspect and validate the original. </div></div>

Don't you find it boring to continue to spread lies, over and over again, that have been proven to be lies, all because of your obvious racism?

Every time you do this, you make Repiglicans look even dumber than they already do!

The State Of Hawaii, is the authority on this issue, and they have continued, along with the most respected FactCheck sites, to debunk this ridiculous lie about our President.

You don't serve your own reputation well, by being a radical, Tea Party type, conspiracy theorist, while calling a brilliant man, like President Obama, a moron, EVEN AFTER the U.S. Radical RW Supreme Court has thrown out this absurd lie about where the President was born, and thrown out all of the REpiglican propagandist conspiracy theories, designed to create questions about his citizenship!

The right uses the same Repiglican styled slanderous, dirty, filthy politics, every single time they lose the White House! It's so old and obvious by now, connecting oneself to it is comparable to being a memmber of some radical religious cult, with leaders who hold and taunt poisonist snakes, and end up dead, suicide by ignorance.

G.

Soflasnapper
06-11-2012, 03:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.
</div></div>

I got the pic after clicking, now, at 5:33 pm EST or so.

Soflasnapper
06-11-2012, 03:41 PM
Yes, I read the appeal was denied. Not exactly the same thing. The high court rejects a certiori in the majority of cases pled up to them, and requires a judiciable question before they'll even consider hearing a case. I'm guessing there were no controversies of procedure or interpretation of law, and hence nothing for the SCOTUS to actually decide. Meaning nothing worth of allowing that final appeal.

The question of whether O told Columbia, and was admitted on the claim, that he was a foreign student does not require the birthers to be right. I've long heard the claim he had gotten in as a foreign student. This, if it is real evidence, would appear to support that claim about his history.

I think it is not real evidence, for if it is, where has it been all this time, with so many frantically searching for it? I'm guessing it's a forged id, myself.

Gayle in MD
06-11-2012, 03:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, I read the appeal was denied. Not exactly the same thing. The high court rejects a certiori in the majority of cases pled up to them, and requires a judiciable question before they'll even consider hearing a case. I'm guessing there were no controversies of procedure or interpretation of law, and hence nothing for the SCOTUS to actually decide. Meaning nothing worth of allowing that final appeal.

The question of whether O told Columbia, and was admitted on the claim, that he was a foreign student does not require the birthers to be right. I've long heard the claim he had gotten in as a foreign student. This, if it is real evidence, would appear to support that claim about his history.

I think it is not real evidence, for if it is, where has it been all this time, with so many frantically searching for it? I'm guessing it's a forged id, myself.

</div></div>

Trust me, it's just another propagandist RW lie!

Prolly end up connected to that RW idiot guy who dressed up like a pimp, and tried to bust Acorn!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Then later, we all learned he had altered his video "proof" lol...

Wonder if he is related to Rove!

G.

Sev
06-11-2012, 04:26 PM
I wonder if he is a Cherokee??

BwaHA!!

Soflasnapper
06-11-2012, 06:25 PM
Good one! Sometimes he looks two tents, after all.

But silly, as he's already confirmed he's from the O'bamas in Ireland!!!