PDA

View Full Version : Ever Wanted To See Dubya's Head On A Stake?

Gayle in MD
06-15-2012, 11:11 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/13...ref=mostpopular (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/13/game-of-thrones--george-w-bush_n_1594757.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular)

LOL...Pretty funny!

They weren't making a political statement, just needed to use whatever heads they had hanging around.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sev
06-15-2012, 03:36 PM
It would be funnier if Obama's was right next to his.

But then we know they would never put a black presidents head on a pike.

Sid_Vicious
06-15-2012, 06:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/13/game-of-thrones--george-w-bush_n_1594757.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

LOL...Pretty funny!

They weren't making a political statement, just needed to use whatever heads they had hanging around.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif</div></div>

I'll still settle for two ropes, one for Bush and one for Cheney. Condi get a pass due to stupidity. They all committed treason. sid

Soflasnapper
06-15-2012, 07:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I'll still settle for two ropes, one for Bush and one for Cheney. Condi get a pass due to stupidity. They all committed treason. sid </div></div>

She has been assessed by other professionals in the national security area as the worst National Security Advisor in history.

Not just stupidity, but as a careerist, she declined to do the most important part of the job, which was to provide the president with accurate advice (wherever the chips would fall), and then crack heads with other administration players to get them in line with the correct policy as decided by the president with her unvarnished and best faith insight.

She totally failed, wanting instead to be Bush's friend (with benefits? beyond running together I mean-- she started off a reference to him one time with 'my husb...' before she caught herself), and, I guess, afraid of Cheney and Rummie.

Fact was, her whole area of alleged expertise was on the USSR as a cold warrior type, and that was of no use at all after the end of the Cold War and with other dynamics in play other than that Cold War about which her specialty was.

Sid_Vicious
06-15-2012, 07:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I'll still settle for two ropes, one for Bush and one for Cheney. Condi get a pass due to stupidity. They all committed treason. sid </div></div>

She has been assessed by other professionals in the national security area as the worst National Security Advisor in history.

Not just stupidity, but as a careerist, she declined to do the most important part of the job, which was to provide the president with accurate advice (wherever the chips would fall), and then crack heads with other administration players to get them in line with the correct policy as decided by the president with her unvarnished and best faith insight.

She totally failed, wanting instead to be Bush's friend (with benefits? beyond running together I mean-- she started off a reference to him one time with 'my husb...' before she caught herself), and, I guess, afraid of Cheney and Rummie.

Fact was, her whole area of alleged expertise was on the USSR as a cold warrior type, and that was of no use at all after the end of the Cold War and with other dynamics in play other than that Cold War about which her specialty was. </div></div>

Rice,

On May 16, 2002, Rice told reporters that there was no specific information in that 2001 briefing and that officials could not have imagined al-Qaeda was plotting suicide missions that involved flying planes into buildings.

"I don't think that anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center, take another one and slam it into the Pentagon, that they would try to use an airplane as a missile," she said. Some 9/11 family members have called that disingenuous and suggested that the administration either didn't take the threats seriously or that Rice and others were trying to protect themselves by saying no one could have imagined such attacks."

Rice is either the dumbest bitch in any responsible position of any kind, or else the Bush admin were so globally inept that it made Rice the fall-bitch. Listen to this, especially where it's is stated "That is her job." The last thing the Clinton admin said before handing the keys to the WH was, "bin Laden is your primary security threat."

So do you righties want to wish Condi for a VP candidate? I'll wager, that as the numb-brained people you are,,,you would. sid

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4696092/ns/m...ices-testimony/ (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4696092/ns/msnbc_tv-hardball_with_chris_matthews/t/widows-react-rices-testimony/)

LWW
06-16-2012, 03:15 AM
The cabal, again, exposes their own selves as the hate filled people that they are.

Gayle in MD
06-16-2012, 07:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Fact was, her whole area of alleged expertise was on the USSR as a cold warrior type, and that was of no use at all after the end of the Cold War and with other dynamics in play other than that Cold War about which her specialty was. </div></div>

Rice,

On May 16, 2002, Rice told reporters that there was no specific information in that 2001 briefing and that officials could not have imagined al-Qaeda was plotting suicide missions that involved flying planes into buildings.

"I don't think that anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center, take another one and slam it into the Pentagon, that they would try to use an airplane as a missile," she said. Some 9/11 family members have called that disingenuous and suggested that the administration either didn't take the threats seriously or that Rice and others were trying to protect themselves by saying no one could have imagined such attacks."

Rice is either the dumbest bitch in any responsible position of any kind, or else the Bush admin were so globally inept that it made Rice the fall-bitch. Listen to this, especially where it's is stated "That is her job." The last thing the Clinton admin said before handing the keys to the WH was, "bin Laden is your primary security threat."

So do you righties want to wish Condi for a VP candidate? I'll wager, that as the numb-brained people you are,,,you would. sid

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4696092/ns/m...ices-testimony/ (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4696092/ns/msnbc_tv-hardball_with_chris_matthews/t/widows-react-rices-testimony/) </div></div>

She was the worst in history, just the same as the rest of the Bush Administration.

It came out that others in the CIA let it out that in that last memo to Bush, even the location, NYC was referenced, and that the whole issue of using planes, had been in the intelligence for some time.

I recall some sort of testimony where she had to walk back some of her ignorant statements, when she was trying to protect Bush, and she said, something about, 'Perhaps someone down in the bowels of the agency had seen intel about the terrorists using planes as missiles....

It was all a cover up. They wouldn't have done anything to stop anything from happening, anyway, never let a disaster you can use for political gain, go to waste, as Rove and Cheney are both known for, and all along, their only goal was to invade Iraq, straight from the start!

The AEI, wanted that invasion, mostly for financial puurposes. They are funded by energy corporations, mostly Big Oil, and also the far too powerful Jewish Lobby, in Washington D.C., had their tools pushing for removing Saddam, for years, as you will recall, The Project For The New American Century, along with corporate military Industrial/Congressional complex, and their crony, no bid contracting war profiteering pigs, heavily linked to the Repiglican Party.

G.

Sid_Vicious
06-16-2012, 12:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Rice,

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4696092/ns/m...ices-testimony/ (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4696092/ns/msnbc_tv-hardball_with_chris_matthews/t/widows-react-rices-testimony/) </div></div>

She was the worst in history, just the same as the rest of the Bush Administration.

It came out that others in the CIA let it out that in that last memo to Bush, even the location, NYC was referenced, and that the whole issue of using planes, had been in the intelligence for some time.

I recall some sort of testimony where she had to walk back some of her ignorant statements, when she was trying to protect Bush, and she said, something about, 'Perhaps someone down in the bowels of the agency had seen intel about the terrorists using planes as missiles....

It was all a cover up. They wouldn't have done anything to stop anything from happening, anyway, never let a disaster you can use for political gain, go to waste, as Rove and Cheney are both known for, and all along, their only goal was to invade Iraq, straight from the start!

The AEI, wanted that invasion, mostly for financial puurposes. They are funded by energy corporations, mostly Big Oil, and also the far too powerful Jewish Lobby, in Washington D.C., had their tools pushing for removing Saddam, for years, as you will recall, The Project For The New American Century, along with corporate military Industrial/Congressional complex, and their crony, no bid contracting war profiteering pigs, heavily linked to the Repiglican Party.

G. </div></div>

It that doesn't sound like textbook treasonist actions, I don't know what does. I've said all along that Bush would have never been elected twice had we not had all of this happen "so neatly." I am very disheartened in our country, a country who shuts down government to relentlessly and foolishly chase Clinton getting a BJ, and yet lets these treasonist bastards get away, and get rewarded with tax dollars as we speak after leaving office. Sick! and Americans still defend it even today. We got real problems when we can't police out highest elected officials. You call that communism. martin

Gayle in MD
06-17-2012, 07:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Rice,

G. </div></div>

It that doesn't sound like textbook treasonist actions, I don't know what does. I've said all along that Bush would have never been elected twice had we not had all of this happen "so neatly." I am very disheartened in our country, a country who shuts down government to relentlessly and foolishly chase Clinton getting a BJ, and yet lets these treasonist bastards get away, and get rewarded with tax dollars as we speak after leaving office. Sick! and Americans still defend it even today. We got real problems when we can't police out highest elected officials. You call that communism. martin </div></div>

Yes, it is actually both communistic, in that they intentionally lied this country into an illegal war, and fascist as well, in that we now have a country which through Repiglican policies, has become a plutocracy, with the wealthy top billionaires annd crooks, pollutors and Wall St. thieves, running the whole country, and stealing from the rest of us......AND, Mitch McConnell just organized his Tea Baggers and GAGAIN, blocked the latest effort to create daylight in these Pacs, FULL OF DARK MONEY, a totally corrupted campaign financing process, AND a result of the Citizens United Ruling, by the Radical, Fascist, Repiglican Majority Supreme Court. OUR FIRST FASCIST SUPREME COURT!

How can people watch Wall St. steal forty percent of our wealth, compliments of Geroge Bush's blocking of State efforts to prevent predatory leanding, telling all of us, Oh, we will oversee Wall St. on the Federal Level, while he completely ignored the growing threat coming from predatory loending, and Wall St. corruption, and then STILL be stupid enough to buy into this Repiglican policy of no oversight of the markets?

Incredibly stupid people, period!

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>AND THEY ARE STILL DENYING AND DEFENDING BUSH AND BLAMING OBAMA FOR THE MESS THAT BUSH AND THE REPIGS HAVE MADE OF THIS COUNTRY!

We are only going to get to choose between candidates that the billionaires choose for us in advance of any actual election campaigning.

Bought elections! Colossal Bribery going on right out in the open, with approving, ignorant, flyover Repiglican Lemmings, applauding it all the way!

REPIGLICANS BLATANTLY DISENFRANCHISING AS MANY AFRICAN AMERICAN VOTERS THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH, And the CONSTITUTIONAL YAPPERS, THE "KEEP GOVERNMENT OUT OF MY LIFE" LEMMINGS, ARE ALL FOR IT! THAT'S HOW STUPID THEY ARE!</span>

G.

LWW
06-17-2012, 07:30 AM
Please tell me that you don't actually believe any of that.