PDA

View Full Version : Scotland!!!

eg8r
06-17-2012, 03:02 PM
I absolutely love Scotland. The countryside is gorgeous. As far as the sights to see, I am staying in Helensburgh (definitely took a while to pronouce correctly) right on the water. Today I went to Edinburgh to check out the castle and was pleasantly surprised to see the city was equally amazing as the castle. It rained all day but nothing was going to stop me from checking out the castle. It is set up high above the city below and was amazing. I love all the cobblestone. I saw the outside of Alexander Graham Bell's house in New Town Edinburgh. Pretty amazing.

The sad part is that I will only be here 3 days. Tomorrow is my last day and I will spend it stuck in an office all day only to head directly to the airport afterwards. I am definitely need to come back with more time to explore. One thing I am having trouble with though is the amount of daylight. I have not even seen it get dark yet. I fell asleep last night at 10:30 and it was still light out. I woke up at 5am today and it was daylight. That starts to screw with your head. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

cushioncrawler
06-17-2012, 03:53 PM
A kuntry named after an alcoholik drink.
Itsa browwww brihhht moonlihhhhht nihhhhht tanihhhht.
mac.

Grapenut
06-18-2012, 07:10 PM
Eighteen shots in a jar of single malt. Eighteen holes on a golf course, of course.

WhaleOilBeefHooked !! haha

Nut

Qtec
06-20-2012, 05:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'><u>A kuntry named after an alcoholik drink.</u></span>
Itsa browwww brihhht moonlihhhhht nihhhhht tanihhhht.
mac. </div></div>

Eh....no. Scotch is a drink. Its not a Scotch drink but a Scottish drink. Its a common mistake.

Q

cushioncrawler
06-20-2012, 07:50 AM
Me myself i am a sort of Mac McMack, and my missus woz a McNiece.
But strange to say i hav never ever rooted a skottish lassie, and mymissus haz never rooted a skottish laddie. And strange to say, due to skeltons in the closet, mymissus iz aktually a Walker, and her grandad woz aktually Johnny Walker (ie not a McNiece).
And when i used to play footy for Tatong when we won 2 premierships back to back the local publican woz Johnny Walker.
Its a small world.
mac.