PDA

View Full Version : Places to play 3-cushion in the NYC area?

3-Cushion fan
06-19-2012, 11:17 AM
Hello all. I am a recent transplant from Chicago to NYC (I now live in Brooklyn). I have been scoping out places to play and have found in Queens Carom Cafe (a really incredible place, 10 heated tables!) and Spin City also in Queens (nice place too, very friendly).

I have tried very hard online to find rooms with 3-cushion tables but all I find are lists of pool/billiards room without any detail. So I need the knowledge of people in the know.

So I was wondering if anyone could give me a list of other places that have decent 3-cushion tables anywhere in NYC. Really, I only want places that have heated tables (Verhoevens, Soren Sogaards, Chevillottes, etc.). Thanks very much in advance. Are there any in Manhattan, where I now work?

enjoydgame
08-17-2012, 03:08 AM
Queens, New York- This summer, Dragon Promotions and Carom Cafe are proud to present "Billiards Heaven in New York": Sure to be a transcendental experience; imagine, for the very first time, simultaneous Championships in the two finest billiard disciplines, performed at the ultimate levels: The Predator World Tournament of 14.1 and the Verhoeven Open 3-cushion Tournament - together, in one amazing venue - Carom Cafe Billiards.

Rich R.
08-20-2012, 08:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: enjoydgame</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Queens, New York- This summer, Dragon Promotions and Carom Cafe are proud to present "Billiards Heaven in New York": Sure to be a transcendental experience; imagine, for the very first time, simultaneous Championships in the two finest billiard disciplines, performed at the ultimate levels: The Predator World Tournament of 14.1 and the Verhoeven Open 3-cushion Tournament - together, in one amazing venue - Carom Cafe Billiards. </div></div>
IIRC, these events were done a week or two ago. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif