PDA

View Full Version : Pawlenty? Is Pawlenty Enough Of A Dork?

Gayle in MD
06-21-2012, 10:48 AM
LMAO! Isn't Pawlenty just perfect for the Romney VP?

Guess Mitsey thinks Pawlenty is the only dork around who is dorky enough to take the attention off his own Mitsey walk.

I have Never seen a man, walk THAT much like a woman, EVER in my life, save the intentional feminine gate of some cross dressers, maybe.
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
G.

Gayle in MD
06-21-2012, 01:13 PM
Apparently he's enough of a crook to be embraced by Mitsey, and the Repiglicans....lol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Minnesota
Corruption Rankings
34 Officials convicted in federal corruption cases over the last 10 years
50 Number of guilty officials per capita
41 Corruption as ranked by a survey of state house reporters
The corruption rankings are based on a New York Times report on corruption in state governments.1
Ethics Groups
Common Cause Minnesota
League of Women Voters of Minnesota
Minnesota Coalition on Government Information
Take Action Minnesota
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Examples of Corruption
Gov. Tim Pawlenty was director of New Access Communicationsí parent company, New Tel Holdings, while New Access, a telephone company, was accused of cheating consumers.2 As of August 2008, New Access was under investigation by the Minnesota attorney generalís office and paid $222,000 to settle charges that the company violated consumer protection laws in three other states.3
The Minnesota Department of Finance has come under fire for failing to act as a financial watchdog over state agencies and over how state money is handled.</span>4
In February 2009, two Ramsey County, Minn., sheriff staffers were sentenced to prison in a police corruption case.5
Links and Resources
MinnPost
Largely news of the Twin Cities and greater Minnesota, this site often deals with state and federal politics and government. Sections of national and world news as well as news exclusively pertaining to Minnesota are provided. Topics include politics, health/science, business, arts, and sports. The site uses regular writers as well as guest pieces.

MN Publius
This site provides news and commentary on Minnesota politics, including commentary on and posts of stories from other media outlets. It also covers some national news and federal government stories.

Minnesota Politics: Minnesota Political News & Opinion
This site provides political news from around the state as well as links to political news sources.

Minnesota Political News: Politics in Minnesota
Minnesotaís Public Affairs News Service provides daily morning reports with statewide political news as well as weekly reports.

Read More:

</div></div>

http://www.citizensforethics.org/pages/state-ethics-minnesota

Soflasnapper
06-21-2012, 06:48 PM
I'm never going to go at a 'dork' kind of argument, as I resemble that remark.

I tend to think that people cannot help how they look, up to a point. That's my defense, anyway! LOL!

Gayle in MD
06-22-2012, 06:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm never going to go at a 'dork' kind of argument, as I resemble that remark.

<span style="color: #990000"> I seriously doubt that! </span>

I tend to think that people cannot help how they look, up to a point. That's my defense, anyway! LOL! </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I tend to think that people cannot help how they look, up to a point. </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000"> True, I agree, people can't help how they look, but if they walk like a dork, act like a dork, sound like a dork and look like a dork, they shouldn't try to act like they are Macho men, lol.

The Repiglican Party is the personification of Dorkiness! Their last Macho man was Thomas Jefferson, lol. </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Soflasnapper
06-22-2012, 10:25 AM
I agree it was pitiful when Pawlenty put on a rough he-man red plaid shirt and struck a Mighty Mouse pose for his book cover. And then went macho on his 'smoking hot wife.'

I haven't gone the red plaid shirt route as of yet! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Gayle in MD
06-23-2012, 04:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree it was pitiful when Pawlenty put on a rough he-man red plaid shirt and struck a Mighty Mouse pose for his book cover. And then went macho on his 'smoking hot wife.'

I haven't gone the red plaid shirt route as of yet! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

Repigs have the franchise on dorkiness.

When you line up a group of politicians and Gingrich is the only one in the line up that doesn't look like he belongs in a dress, it's clear that they have cornered the market on dorkiness.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif