PDA

View Full Version : Hannity.



Qtec
06-23-2012, 05:16 AM
"Plame was not covert".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">According to court documents (pdf) filed by Special Counsel Patrick Fitzgerald, Valerie Plame was a "covert" CIA employee when her name became public in July 2003. MSNBC reports that Fitzgerald made the claim in documents recommending that I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby be sentenced to 2.5-3.0 years in prison. The sentencing hearing is 5 June.

Ms. Wilson was a covert CIA employee for whom the CIA was taking affirmative measures to conceal her intelligence relationship to the United States... When traveling overseas, [Plame] always traveled under a cover identity [undercover], sometimes in true name and sometimes in alias -- but always using cover -- whether official or non-official (NOC) -- with no ostensible relationship to the CIA.

The CIA declassified Plame's employment status because "public interest ... outweighed the damage to national security that might reasonably be expected from the official disclosure of [Plame's] employment and cover status." </div></div>

watch the liar lie some more. (http://videos.mediaite.com/video/Hannity-061312-2;recently_viewed)

Conflict of interest???

Two words: Halliburton, Cheney!!!!!

Q ..did I mention MM is a complete nutjob?

Gayle in MD
06-23-2012, 05:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Plame was not covert".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">According to court documents (pdf) filed by Special Counsel Patrick Fitzgerald, Valerie Plame was a "covert" CIA employee when her name became public in July 2003. MSNBC reports that Fitzgerald made the claim in documents recommending that I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby be sentenced to 2.5-3.0 years in prison. The sentencing hearing is 5 June.

Ms. Wilson was a covert CIA employee for whom the CIA was taking affirmative measures to conceal her intelligence relationship to the United States... When traveling overseas, [Plame] always traveled under a cover identity [undercover], sometimes in true name and sometimes in alias -- but always using cover -- whether official or non-official (NOC) -- with no ostensible relationship to the CIA.

The CIA declassified Plame's employment status because "public interest ... outweighed the damage to national security that might reasonably be expected from the official disclosure of [Plame's] employment and cover status." </div></div>

watch the liar lie some more. (http://videos.mediaite.com/video/Hannity-061312-2;recently_viewed)

Conflict of interest???

Two words: Halliburton, Cheney!!!!!

Q ..did I mention MM is a complete nutjob? </div></div>



Scientists in Iraq who had been in Saddams WMD program, were working with Valarie Plame during her travels to Iraq, under cover, to find up-dated, hard intelligence regarding Saddam's WMD capabilities.

They were all taking serious risks, and the Scientists and his family were supposed to be able to excape Iraq, with the help of the CIA, to protect them from repercussions from the Saddam Regime.

Those people who were helping us, died, because the Bush Administration outed one of our own, Valarie Plame.

What could be more disgusting than what Bush et al, did to Joe Wilson and Valarie Plame, and to those who risked their lives to provide information for us to Valarie?

Bush et al were PIGS! The Wilson's were punished for not going along with Bush's many lies used to launch his illegal, immoral war in Iraq.

The shame of over four thousand American soldiers, dead, and who knows how many Iraqis, because a president of the United States, lied our country into war, will never go away.

G.

Qtec
06-23-2012, 05:59 AM
Gayle, the GOP ratbags like Rove have won. Hannity talks about Plame when they should really be talking about Wilson and the fact that he was RIGHT!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 17pt'>White House 'warned over Iraq claim'</span>
The CIA warned the US Government that claims about Iraq's nuclear ambitions were not true months before President Bush used them to make his case for war, the BBC has learned.

Doubts about a claim that Iraq had tried to buy uranium from the African state of Niger were aired 10 months before Mr Bush included the allegation in his key State of the Union address this year, a CIA official has told the BBC.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>On Tuesday, the White House for the first time officially acknowledged that the Niger claim was wrong and suggested it should not have been used in the president's State of the Union speech in January.

<span style="color: #990000">Given the fact that the report on the yellow cake did not turn out to be accurate, that is reflective of the president's broader statement.

White House spokesman
Ari Fleischer</span>
</span>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>But the CIA official has said that a former US diplomat had already established the claim was false in March 2002<span style="color: #3333FF"> [Wilson!]</span> - and that the information had been passed on to government departments, including the White House, well before Mr Bush mentioned it in the speech. </span> </div></div>


It was because Wilson was telling the truth that they outed his wife and tried to discredit him.

Q

Gayle in MD
06-23-2012, 06:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, the GOP ratbags like Rove have won. Hannity talks about Plame when they should really be talking about Wilson and the fact that he was RIGHT!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 17pt'>White House 'warned over Iraq claim'</span>
The CIA warned the US Government that claims about Iraq's nuclear ambitions were not true months before President Bush used them to make his case for war, the BBC has learned.

Doubts about a claim that Iraq had tried to buy uranium from the African state of Niger were aired 10 months before Mr Bush included the allegation in his key State of the Union address this year, a CIA official has told the BBC.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>On Tuesday, the White House for the first time officially acknowledged that the Niger claim was wrong and suggested it should not have been used in the president's State of the Union speech in January.

Given the fact that the report on the yellow cake did not turn out to be accurate, that is reflective of the president's broader statement.

White House spokesman
Ari Fleischer
</span>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>But the CIA official has said that a former US diplomat had already established the claim was false in March 2002<span style="color: #3333FF"> [Wilson!]</span> - and that the information had been passed on to government departments, including the White House, well before Mr Bush mentioned it in the speech. </span> </div></div>


It was because Wilson was telling the truth that they outed his wife and tried to discredit him.

Q </div></div>

Yes, and also there is information that one of the Neocons, from the AEI, Michael Ledeen, arranged for the break in at the Niger Embassy in Italy, where nothing was stolen but the official stationary and seal, which was used to create the fake memo stating that Saddam had gotten Yellow Cake from Niger. That document had already been exposed as a fake, by the British Intelligence, long before Bush was in the White House.

There is no question that Bush lied us into the war in Iraq, and Tony Blair, helped him to do it, and no question that the Wilson's lives were nearly destroyed, all because they were both right about no WMD in Iraq, and Saddam, no immediate threat to our country.

A disgrace and a tragedy for many who are now dead, thanks to Bush et al!

G.

Qtec
06-23-2012, 07:42 AM
The fact is that Hannity and Mitt can go on TV and lie through their teeth and get away with it. When they say it enough times stupid people believe it and there is no fightback by the so-called Liberal media.

Here is Mitt's latest lie. Will anyone in the mainstream media attack him for it?


<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> What the mainstream media really ought to be focusing on, though, is the outright lie that Romney told the NALEO conference, coupled with a very misleading, but popular, misconception:


"<span style="color: #3333FF"> For two years, this President had huge majorities in the House and Senate – he was free to pursue any policy he pleased. But he did nothing to advance a permanent fix for our broken immigration system. Instead, he failed to act until facing a tough re-election and trying to secure your vote.</span>

Last week, the President finally offered a temporary measure that he seems to think will be just enough to get him through the election. After three and a half years of putting every issue from loan guarantees for his donors to Cash For Clunkers before immigration, now the President has been seized by an overwhelming need to do what he could have done on Day One."



The popular misconception that Romney alludes to is the notion that President Obama had controlling majorities in both houses of Congress for two years,<span style='font-size: 14pt'> when in reality, the Democrats only controlled filibuster-proof majorities for a total of about 14 weeks.</span> Romney escapes pant-immolation because he used the less-specific “huge majorities.”

<span style="color: #3333FF">But the idea that the President “did nothing to advance a permanent fix for our broken immigration system” is a provable lie, one that the President will surely call out when he speaks to NALEO tomorrow.</span> <span style="color: #993399">[ and he did! ]
</span>
Compounding the lie, however, is the fact that Romney expects this audience not to realize that the DREAM Act, the very piece of legislation that inspired the President’s policy change, the bill that Romney claims the President “did nothing” to advance, <span style='font-size: 20pt'>was killed by a Republican filibuster.</span></div></div>

Q

Gayle in MD
06-23-2012, 12:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The fact is that Hannity and Mitt can go on TV and lie through their teeth and get away with it. When they say it enough times stupid people believe it and there is no fightback by the so-called Liberal media.

Here is Mitt's latest lie. Will anyone in the mainstream media attack him for it?


<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> What the mainstream media really ought to be focusing on, though, is the outright lie that Romney told the NALEO conference, coupled with a very misleading, but popular, misconception:


"<span style="color: #3333FF"> For two years, this President had huge majorities in the House and Senate – he was free to pursue any policy he pleased. But he did nothing to advance a permanent fix for our broken immigration system. Instead, he failed to act until facing a tough re-election and trying to secure your vote.</span>

Last week, the President finally offered a temporary measure that he seems to think will be just enough to get him through the election. After three and a half years of putting every issue from loan guarantees for his donors to Cash For Clunkers before immigration, now the President has been seized by an overwhelming need to do what he could have done on Day One."



The popular misconception that Romney alludes to is the notion that President Obama had controlling majorities in both houses of Congress for two years,<span style='font-size: 14pt'> when in reality, the Democrats only controlled filibuster-proof majorities for a total of about 14 weeks.</span> Romney escapes pant-immolation because he used the less-specific “huge majorities.”

<span style="color: #3333FF">But the idea that the President “did nothing to advance a permanent fix for our broken immigration system” is a provable lie, one that the President will surely call out when he speaks to NALEO tomorrow.</span> <span style="color: #993399">[ and he did! ]
</span>
Compounding the lie, however, is the fact that Romney expects this audience not to realize that the DREAM Act, the very piece of legislation that inspired the President’s policy change, the bill that Romney claims the President “did nothing” to advance, <span style='font-size: 20pt'>was killed by a Republican filibuster.</span></div></div>

Q </div></div>

I agree with you. The Right is easily led around by their hatred and ignorance, but when the time comes for Romney to debate President Obama, the president will take him apart!

The Outsourcer and Chief, can't possibly win in a debate with the president. I've seen him take a whole room full of Repiglican lies down, with nothing but the true facts. He'll do it again.


The only way Romney can win is with the same methods Rove, Katherine Harris, and brother Jeb, and crook baker, used in Florida, to install George W. Bush, and that's why Repigs are out there disenfranchising as many votes as they can get away with.

Disgusting, isn't it?

G.