PDA

View Full Version : From Barry Behrman

Brady_Behrman
10-03-2002, 12:44 PM
For Immediate Release:
From Barry Behrman
Founder And Promoter of the U.S.Open 9-Ball Championships.

Itís Wednesday night after this yearís event and I want to put in my own words how I Truly Feel!

Iím usually ďOut of itĒ for several days after my event, but Iím still too excited to Rest completely. My son, Brady and I are eagerly waiting for your return in January.
<a target="_blank" href=http://www.q-masters.com/MidAtlantic9ball.htm>http://www.q-masters.com/MidAtlantic9ball.htm</a>

I havenít felt this good and very positive after an event for sometime and I honestly feel that I am the luckiest man on the face of the earth about POOLS future. How can I not feel this good, to be chosen, for pools first ever Pay Per View and it went well.

Remember where the PGA (Golf) was 40-50 Years ago and look at it now. Every PGA event is at least 5 million dollars with the winner receiving about $1,000,000.00.

Because of the exposure, now pool has the best ďShotĒ itís ever had.

10-03-2002, 12:56 PM
we would really appreciate it if you could give us some kind of idea what the ppv numbers looked like especially as they relate to the break even mark.

dan

9 Ball Girl
10-03-2002, 12:58 PM
You da man /ccboard/images/icons/cool.gif! I just want to thank you for the roses you handed out to all of us ladies (I loved the story that accompanied them), for lending us your pool room for the big CCB tourney (loved your room and the Barry Burger /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif), and best of all, the US Open. You did a great job and will definitely be there and looking forward to it next year for the 2nd Annual CCB tourney and the Open.

Brady_Behrman
10-03-2002, 01:28 PM
No #'s yet

10-03-2002, 02:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Every PGA event is at least 5 million dollars with the winner receiving about $1,000,000.00.

<hr></blockquote>

Can you say, "Thank you, Tiger!"? /webbbs/images/icons/laugh.gif