PDA

View Full Version : AHCA Won't Be Overturned

Gayle in MD
06-28-2012, 12:29 AM
Any bets?

I don't think they can get away with denyig the Constitutionality of the AHCA. I think Scalia threw this whole decision into Chaos, with his hyper-partisan, inappropriate rants about the President.

I think they might just be realizing that the country is taking notice of their inappropriate, politically motivated decisions, particularly Citizens United, and they won't risk that criticism again this soon, particularly after the pure vulgarity of Citizens United, is being documented 24/7 and noticed by a country which is in shock, over the sight of Billionairs buying an election for their own purposes.

G.

MartinChuzzlewit
06-28-2012, 02:46 AM
Ha, ha..... you silly LEFTIES can dream.
We will see in a few hours.

The country HAS taken notice....that they mistakenly elected a hapless amateur man as their President.

LWW
06-28-2012, 03:50 AM
I'm wondering how much the OP could cover?

Gayle in MD
06-28-2012, 07:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any bets?

I don't think they can get away with denyig the Constitutionality of the AHCA. I think Scalia threw this whole decision into Chaos, with his hyper-partisan, inappropriate rants about the President.

I think they might just be realizing that the country is taking notice of their inappropriate, politically motivated decisions, particularly Citizens United, and they won't risk that criticism again this soon, particularly after the pure vulgarity of Citizens United, is being documented 24/7 and noticed by a country which is in shock, over the sight of Billionairs buying an election for their own purposes.

G.

</div></div>

Hey, where are all these pool gamblers? Only forty-five minutes or so left to make a bet on how the court will rule!

No takers?

G.

Soflasnapper
06-28-2012, 09:08 AM
InTrade had it at 75%+ for overturning.

InTrade is sometimes accurate, sometimes not. Just a betting line reflecting the sentiments of those betting there in that market.

Gayle in MD
06-28-2012, 10:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">InTrade had it at 75%+ for overturning.

InTrade is sometimes accurate, sometimes not. Just a betting line reflecting the sentiments of those betting there in that market. </div></div>

Hmmm, maybe I should offer them my services. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I am sooooooooo happy for President Obama! And for all those people who won't be thrown under the bus, by the Unconstitutionalists, aka, the Repiglican cabal.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Soflasnapper
06-28-2012, 10:55 AM
Or you could have made some money on those odds!

Of course, a sizable bet might have moved the market some. I have no idea how deep the pools are.

Gayle in MD
06-28-2012, 11:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Or you could have made some money on those odds!

Of course, a sizable bet might have moved the market some. I have no idea how deep the pools are. </div></div>

I am too good for my own good when it comes to making bets.

That's why I only allow myself to go to the races once a year!

I never allow myself to make sizable bets, though. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

G. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif