PDA

View Full Version : What's the Ideal Height For a Pool Player?

TomBrooklyn
06-28-2012, 09:32 AM
What's the ideal height for a pool player?

enjoydgame
08-10-2012, 05:56 AM
There are advantages to being short and tall. You can reach more shots being taller, but you can see the angle easier being short. You don't have to bend over as much.

cushioncrawler
08-10-2012, 06:16 AM
Pool tables are made for midgets. I would say that a 4'-11" high player would hav the advantage.
mac.

cushioncrawler
08-11-2012, 06:33 PM
On the other hand 7'-2" high would be better than 4'-11".
Koz u would be able to kneel to play ordinary shots, yet hav good reeech to save uzing the jigger.
mac.

One of the snooker players in melbourne (kelvin) kan place the blue on its spot by leaning over the end cushion. Whereaz some small players hav trubble even when leaning over the side cush. But kelvin did play NBA.

LoneWolf
08-24-2012, 02:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pool tables are made for midgets. I would say that a 4'-11" high player would hav the advantage.
mac. </div></div>
Most of the really good players are short. They are more comfortable with there head over the shot. I'm 6 foot and I still have to use the crutch.

cushioncrawler
08-24-2012, 03:15 AM
The pockets and balls would appear larger to a midget, and thusly the game would seem eezyer.
Our perception of size iz mostly related to the distance tween our eyes (with due respekt to players with only one eye). The larger the head the smaller the pockets and balls appear.

Time would pass more slowly for a midget, and thusly it would appear to us bigguns that a midget woz fast fast fast.
Our perception of time iz related to the distance tween the eye and brain and tickerthalmus (one-eyed players are back in the game here). The larger the head, the shorter one hour would seem.

One consequence of all of this stuff iz that the speed of light would appear konstant no matter what size the observer.
mac.