PDA

View Full Version : MLB surprise team of 2012.

LWW
06-30-2012, 02:16 AM
The Washington Naionals.

Final answer.

eg8r
06-30-2012, 01:10 PM
I wouldn't consider them a surprise when they went out and picked up the pitching they did. To me, the bigger surprise is Anaheim. They spent all the money and it just hasn't paid off.

eg8r

LWW
06-30-2012, 01:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wouldn't consider them a surprise when they went out and picked up the pitching they did. To me, the bigger surprise is Anaheim. They spent all the money and it just hasn't paid off.

eg8r </div></div>

The Nats aren't a surprise for being good ... they are a surprise to be dominating.

As for flops, yes the <s>Los Angeles</s> <s>California</s> <s>Anaheim</s> Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim ... or whatever they are called now ... certainly fill the bill, but IMHO the flop team s te Phillies so far.

eg8r
06-30-2012, 01:40 PM
Being a Yankee fan, I absolutely love to see Cliff Lee getting knocked around.

eg8r

sack316
06-30-2012, 11:06 PM
I'm going with Baltimore on this one. The Nats are a pleasant surprise, but they at least started flirting with some small success a bit last year.

The O's haven't done a thing in what? 20 years or so?

Sack

LWW
07-01-2012, 01:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm going with Baltimore on this one. The Nats are a pleasant surprise, but they at least started flirting with some small success a bit last year.

The O's haven't done a thing in what? 20 years or so?

Sack </div></div>

Good point.