PDA

View Full Version : pool school/league

bluewolf
10-03-2002, 10:19 PM
Just met randy g at champion billiards where we play league.Some things have changed a little for the better financially and it looks like I will going to pool school this weekend. I got the last slot. It is 9:30 to 5 for 3 days. A heck of a lot of pool but really looking forward to it. So may not be on here much in the next three days. We start bright and early tomorrow morning.

Thanks for everyone who gave me advice about my mental game and problems I have been having with folding in competition. It paid off. When I went to night to league, I had an attitude of confidence,relaxation and determination. I did not play my very best but it was good enough to win.I don't think how good I played or the other person played is as important as I had this brain lock that I could not beat a three. Hopefully as my ball sink average goes up, I can gain more confidence. Thanks to everyone for your help.

bw

10-03-2002, 10:42 PM
three days of not seeing those annoying bw posts. aaaahhhhhh, life is good. Ty

bluewolf
10-03-2002, 10:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> three days of not seeing those annoying bw posts. aaaahhhhhh, life is good. Ty <hr></blockquote>

welll if thats the way you feel, you deserve a break. just in the nick of time, i got a totally unexpected money present from mom in the mail today. not a lot but at least i get to go to school.

bw

Cueless Joey
10-04-2002, 01:07 AM
Have a great and productive 3 days at Randy's bootcamp bw.

bluewolf
10-04-2002, 05:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Cueless Joey:</font><hr> Have a great and productive 3 days at Randy's bootcamp bw. <hr></blockquote>

thanks!!! i was sooo excited I could not sleep last night for more than 4-5 hours. will have to hit the sack early tonight..lol.

i know that i am so blessed as a beginner to have the resources i have and so many nice pool experts tryiing to help me...

I am on cloud 9.

bw