PDA

View Full Version : WOW! Check Out VideoAnimation Of The Storm Track!

Gayle in MD
07-05-2012, 11:20 AM
Looks like the worst part, where there are white flashes, went right over us here. I had thought that we had gotten some hurricane force wind gusts during that storm.

I have never seen a storm come on so fast! There was virtually no warning of its approachm, other than a predicted possibility of scattered thunder storms. Doesn't quite describe what we got, that's for sure! I suspect they fired up extensively after they past the muntains, and hit the Washington D.C. heat and humidity. Usually, one can hear approcahing thunder and lightning, I didn't hear nor see anything coming, and I was going out on the porch, checking for it up until twnety minutes before it hit here.

I sure hope we don't get another on like that one for a very long time! Somehow, I think that is truly very wishful thinking.

http://cimss.ssec.wisc.edu/goes/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/120629-30_g13_ir_derecho_anim.gif

Soflasnapper
07-05-2012, 01:57 PM
I lean toward the explanation that it is weather control attacks, either from foreign sources, or from domestic sources.

Although that would have to go back to the 1980 Detroit GOP convention week, as a similar 100-mile long set of thundercaps came through there, with very high winds, and knocked out power for about half the metropolitan area for a week or so.

Freakiest weather event I'd ever seen-- the sky turned dark green or something and all the street lamps came on, until the power went off.

Maybe that was natural back then, but it was after the Soviets' Woodpecker incident in the '70s where they were apparently using huge Tesla technology towers to pulse square waves.

Gayle in MD
07-05-2012, 02:44 PM
lol...whatever it was, I hope I don't see it again, although I probably will.

Wow, I had forgetten all about the the Solviets' supposed interference back when that incident was in the news.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif