PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Vist ends in Restaurant Owners Death!!

Sev
07-06-2012, 02:00 PM
I keep telling you guys Obama is the kiss death.
Run if you see him coming in your direction!!!

Dont worry. I'm sure the restaurant owner with still get his change to vote. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

<span style="color: #000000">http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/index#.T_cEYWt5mSM
<span style='font-size: 23pt'>Restaurant owner dies hours after meeting Obama</span>

A sad reminder that life is short.

The owner of an Akron restaurant where President Obama had breakfast just this morning died of an apparent heart attack just hours later.

Josephine "Ann" Harris, 70, hugged Obama when he stopped at her family's restaurant, Ann's Place on the the second day of his Ohio-Pennsylvania bus tour.

We extend our sympathies to the Harris family.</span>

eg8r
07-06-2012, 03:12 PM
The real story is whether he paid the bill or someone did it for him at a later date. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

Sev
07-06-2012, 03:36 PM
Possible cause of heart attack???

Gayle in MD
07-06-2012, 09:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I keep telling you guys Obama is the kiss death.
Run if you see him coming in your direction!!!

Dont worry. I'm sure the restaurant owner with still get his change to vote. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

<span style="color: #000000">http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/index#.T_cEYWt5mSM
<span style='font-size: 23pt'>Restaurant owner dies hours after meeting Obama</span>

A sad reminder that life is short.

The owner of an Akron restaurant where President Obama had breakfast just this morning died of an apparent heart attack just hours later.

Josephine "Ann" Harris, 70, hugged Obama when he stopped at her family's restaurant, Ann's Place on the the second day of his Ohio-Pennsylvania bus tour.

We extend our sympathies to the Harris family.</span> </div></div>

Sad story. She probably had a heart condition, and didn't even realize she had it.

May she rest in peace.

G.

Gayle in MD
07-07-2012, 07:20 AM
BTW, this is another of your bogus thread titles. The visit didn't 'end in Restaurant Owners Death!!' that's another pants on fire description. She didn't die until hours later.

Maybe you should check with the hospitals for how many people died in that state and on that day, and blame all of it on the president?

Your thread titles border on histrionics. Ten Pinocchio's for you!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sev
07-07-2012, 07:49 AM
Yup.
She had an epiphany about the Obster and the stress of it broke her little heart.

By the way.

Made ja look. Na nah nah na nah!!

Gayle in MD
07-07-2012, 07:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yup.
She had an epiphany about the Obster and the stress of it broke her little heart.

By the way.

Made ja look. Na nah nah na nah!! </div></div>

LOL, I knew when I heard about it you would already have another histrionic, pants on fire, thread title up and running by the time I got here.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Sev
07-07-2012, 07:59 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif