PDA

View Full Version : Reagan Appointed Judge On Roberts & Conservatives

Gayle in MD
07-06-2012, 11:48 PM
July 06, 2012 02:00 PM
Reagan-Appointed Judge: Republican 'Lunatics' Made Me Less Conservative
By David
Crossposted from Video Cafe

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>A well-respected judge who was appointed to the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals by President Ronald Reagan says that he has become less conservative because of "crackpots" and "lunatics" in the Republican Party. </span>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>In an interview with NPR on Thursday Judge Richard Posner said that "right-wingers" were making a serious mistake by attacking Chief Justice John Roberts for siding with liberals and upholding President Barack Obama's health care reform law.

"Because if you put [yourself] in his position, what's he supposed to think?" Posner wondered. "That he finds his allies to be a bunch of crackpots? Does that help the conservative movement? I mean, what would you do if you were Roberts? All the sudden you find out that the people you thought were your friends have turned against you, they despise you, they mistreat you, they leak to the press."

"What do you do? Do you become more conservative? Or do you say, 'What am I doing with this crowd of lunatics?' Right? Maybe you have to re-examine your position."

He added: </span><span style='font-size: 14pt'>"I've become less conservative since the Republican Party started becoming goofy."</span>

<span style="color: #990000">This man tells it like it is. </span>

Qtec
07-07-2012, 02:17 AM
Roberts was their hero. It was only when he made a decision that they disagreed with he became the Devil!

They do this all the time.

The most recent example was when the earlier declared Conservative prodigy whizz kid [ Jonathan Krohn ] , did an about turn on Conservatism.

In those days he was a shining light.
Now he is just a spotty confused kid corrupted by the Lefties that doesn't know $hit!!!!

The youth don't buy their shit. The only ones who believe their crap are the uninformed and people like Brad Pitt's mother.

This is REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have given much thought to Richard Stoecker’s letter (“Vote for Mormon against beliefs,” June 15). I am also a Christian and differ with the Mormon religion.

But I think any Christian should spend much time in prayer before refusing to vote for a family man with high morals, business experience, who is against abortion, and shares Christian conviction concerning homosexuality just because he is a Mormon.

Any Christian who does not vote or writes in a name is casting a vote for Romney’s opponent, Barack Hussein Obama — <span style='font-size: 17pt'>a man who sat in Jeremiah Wright’s church for years, did not hold a public ceremony to mark the National Day of Prayer,<span style="color: #3333FF"> OMG!!!!!! </span>and is a liberal who supports the killing of unborn babies <span style="color: #3333FF">[ its called freedom ]</span>and same-sex marriage.<span style="color: #3333FF">[ its called freedom ]</span></span>

I hope all Christians give their vote prayerful consideration because voting is a sacred privilege and a serious responsibility. </div></div>

Somebody should tell her its all about the economy!

Q......

Gayle in MD
07-07-2012, 06:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Roberts was their hero. It was only when he made a decision that they disagreed with he became the Devil!

They do this all the time.

The most recent example was when the earlier declared Conservative prodigy whizz kid [ Jonathan Krohn ] , did an about turn on Conservatism.

In those days he was a shining light.
Now he is just a spotty confused kid corrupted by the Lefties that doesn't know $hit!!!!

The youth don't buy their shit. The only ones who believe their crap are the uninformed and people like Brad Pitt's mother.

This is REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have given much thought to Richard Stoecker’s letter (“Vote for Mormon against beliefs,” June 15). I am also a Christian and differ with the Mormon religion.

But I think any Christian should spend much time in prayer before refusing to vote for a family man with high morals, business experience, who is against abortion, and shares Christian conviction concerning homosexuality just because he is a Mormon.

Any Christian who does not vote or writes in a name is casting a vote for Romney’s opponent, Barack Hussein Obama — <span style='font-size: 17pt'>a man who sat in Jeremiah Wright’s church for years, did not hold a public ceremony to mark the National Day of Prayer,<span style="color: #3333FF"> OMG!!!!!! </span>and is a liberal who supports the killing of unborn babies <span style="color: #3333FF">[ its called freedom ]</span>and same-sex marriage.<span style="color: #3333FF">[ its called freedom ]</span></span>

I hope all Christians give their vote prayerful consideration because voting is a sacred privilege and a serious responsibility. </div></div>

Somebody should tell her its all about the economy!

Q......

</div></div>

I wonder what Brad thinks about her idiotic ideas.

Moromnism is not based on Christianity. Romney is NOT a Christian. She's obviously stupid.

G.