PDA

View Full Version : Gov. Chris Christie is a thug.

Qtec
07-07-2012, 03:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie continues to embody many of the state’s stereotypes. So why not top it off with a spat on the boardwalk? On Thursday, Christie at the Jersey shore with this family — and the trip included a heated altercation with a passerby who made a remark about the governor’s education policy.

RELATED: Chris Christie Asks ‘Idiot’ Reporter ‘Are You Stupid?’ At Press Conference

At the boardwalk at Seaside Heights (the ever-popular after-prom destination), Christie stopped to get an ice cream cone when a man walked by and made a critical remark about his education policy. Christie, who’s perceived as a rather confrontational person, didn’t take well to the comment, shouting back, “You’re a real big shot…you’re a real big shot shootin’ your mouth off.”

“Nah, just take care of the teachers!” the man replied. At that point, Christie walked toward the man, angrily telling him, “Keep walkin’ away…real good…keep walkin’.”

Christie’s education policy has been a topic of contention since he took office. Many feel his education reform has resulted in damaging funding cuts.

Most recently, Christie made headlines for calling a reporter an “idiot” during a press conference, asking him, “Are you stupid?”

Take a look at boardwalk altercation, via TMZ:
</div></div>

link (http://www.mediaite.com/online/gov-chris-christie-gets-into-heated-altercation-on-jersey-shore-boardwalk/)

Every action has a reaction.

Q

Gayle in MD
07-07-2012, 06:18 AM
'Thughog" ...fits him perfectly.

He's really repulsive. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if he doesn't swing at somone one of these days. I hope he doesn't think he can duck. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

eg8r
07-07-2012, 11:00 PM
LOL, so the guy runs his mouth and then tries to hide when Christie walks up to address him. That is usually what happens when idiot lefties run their mouth.

eg8r

Qtec
07-08-2012, 02:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, so the guy runs his mouth </div></div>

Says who? It wasn't in the video.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and then tries to hide </div></div>

Also not in the video.

Christie represents this guy. He is employed by this guy. He has a duty of accountability that means when he behaves like a prick, citizens have the right to call him on it.

Q

Soflasnapper
07-08-2012, 01:34 PM
Giving Christie some slack, he's apparently a normal New Jersian, almost a sub-species of the normal New Yorker.

I don't care for that type, and agree it is especially bad when such a man bullies his constituents. But it's part of his 'normal (angry) guy' appeal to that state as well.

That is, HOW HE GOT THE JOB ORIGINALLY. They seem ok with it in that state, and it is that state that hired him (partially) on that very basis.

Sev
07-08-2012, 02:24 PM
As long as he stays in NJ he's fine with me.

eg8r
07-08-2012, 04:55 PM
LOL, you idiot. It is in the text you quoted. This is classic, you don't even bother to read what you quote.

eg8r

eg8r
07-08-2012, 04:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't care for that type, and agree it is especially bad when such a man bullies his constituents.</div></div>Christie was responding to a bully.

eg8r

Qtec
07-09-2012, 02:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> LOL, so the guy runs his mouth

Says who? It wasn't in the video.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, you idiot. It is in the text you quoted. This is classic, you don't even bother to read what you quote.

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At the boardwalk at Seaside Heights (the ever-popular after-prom destination), Christie stopped to get an ice cream cone when a man walked by and <u>made a critical remark about his education policy.</u> </div></div>

What did he say then? Eh? Doesn't say, does it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“You’re a real big shot…you’re a real big shot <u>shootin’ your mouth off</u>.” </div></div>

Apparently making a critical remark about his policies is <u>shootin’ your mouth off</u>!

Q

LWW
07-09-2012, 03:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, so the guy runs his mouth and then tries to hide when Christie walks up to address him. That is usually what happens when idiot lefties run their mouth.

eg8r </div></div>

His link takes you to a piece about CNN grilling a regime member about why they are running campaign ads that are proven to be total lies.

eg8r
07-09-2012, 07:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What did he say then? Eh? Doesn't say, does it?</div></div>Doesn't matter what he said, he was running his mouth.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Apparently making a critical remark about his policies is shootin’ your mouth off!</div></div>Apparently Christie responding like anyone else would now makes him a bully. You are such a tool.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
07-09-2012, 07:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Giving Christie some slack, he's apparently a normal New Jersian, almost a sub-species of the normal New Yorker.

I don't care for that type, and agree it is especially bad when such a man bullies his constituents. But it's part of his 'normal (angry) guy' appeal to that state as well.

That is, HOW HE GOT THE JOB ORIGINALLY. They seem ok with it in that state, and it is that state that hired him (partially) on that very basis. </div></div>

I don't think there is any excuse for a grown man to act the way Christie does. Is he bordering on Diabetes or something? A number of health issues linked to obesity could explain this sort of irrational, juvenile, bullying, moodiness and rudeness.

His tendency to blow up, indicates to me that there is something else going on with his health, either physiologically or emotionally, linked to his obesity, which is likely linked to some other psychological problems.

You can't get that fat unless you are stuffing your face non stop, which also indicates low self-esteem, and other self-hating serious psychological issues.

If that appeals to voters in NJ, then they should be ashamed of themselves. It hasn't impressed Bruce Springstein, so I hear.

I know a number of people who live in NJ, and have some relatives there, as well. I don't know if I can agree that New Jersians, as a culture, embrace Christie Styled juvenile rudeness and out-right bullying, but we do seem to be in an era when people from the right, at least, glorify the worst among us, without enough personal reflection, or education about where such attitudes lead.

One of these days the bully is going to meet his match. I hope I'm around to see that clip. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

It is a worry to me that reality shows glorify a thug mentality. They really shouldn't be named Reality , since they are based on glorifying the outrageous, irrational behavior, thuggery, and presenting it as normal.

I don't think this trend in our society bodes well for the future of our country, at all. Just as glorifying greed, and corruption has taken a negative toll on our culture, as well, IMO.

G.

Just my 2 C.

eg8r
07-09-2012, 07:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think there is any excuse for a grown man to act the way Christie does. Is he bordering on Diabetes or something? A number of health issues linked to obesity could explain this sort of irrational, juvenile, bullying, moodiness and rudeness.</div></div>I spent nearly two full working years in Philly and NJ a couple years ago and I will be honest what I have seen of Christie is indicative of the large percentage of people I saw while working there. It is crazy.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
07-09-2012, 09:47 AM
He TAUNTED that guy, attempting to get a fight, is how I see it.

He followed him somewhat, and taunted, yeah, keep on walking. It was asking for a physical confrontation.

Normally, a NJersian would stop, turn around, stand his ground, and they'd be face to face.

I compliment the other guy for either keeping his cool, or knowing the governor has security, or simply looking at the size of the guy and making the right decision (that guy is HUGE!).

Gayle in MD
07-09-2012, 10:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He TAUNTED that guy, attempting to get a fight, is how I see it.

He followed him somewhat, and taunted, yeah, keep on walking. It was asking for a physical confrontation.

Normally, a NJersian would stop, turn around, stand his ground, and they'd be face to face.

I compliment the other guy for either keeping his cool, or knowing the governor has security, or simply looking at the size of the guy and making the right decision (that guy is HUGE!). </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000">That's the way I saw it too.

As for Cristie being able to get out of his own way? I doubt he could. I can't imagine all that blubber moving very quickly. It's easy to be the agressor when you've got your own security there to protect you.

He can't even walk across a soccer field, without losing his breath. Wouldn't surprise me if we don't eventually see him drop with a heart attack, while he's in one of his rages. That heart of his, has to be struggling to pump.

Like I said, he's too big to duck fast enough to avoid a good sock in his jaw.

I'll bet he would fall to the ground, crying! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Bullies usually do.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit, if he doesn't run his big fat mouth, once too often. I would thoroughly enjoy watching him get his comeuppance, that's for sure.

G.</span>