PDA

View Full Version : Jeanette Lee on TV again!

rackmup
10-04-2002, 08:38 AM
Jeanette Lee was on "Live with Regis and Kelly" this AM. FYI.

Regards,

Ken

9 Ball Girl
10-04-2002, 12:25 PM
What did she do on the show? Was she at least interviewed?

Wendy<--digs Ken's posts /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif

rackmup
10-04-2002, 12:32 PM
Sorry,

No interview. Just a few questions from Kelly and guest host, Howie Mandell (Regis was off today, I guess) like:

"How many tournaments have you won?"
"Do they call you the Black Widow because you eat your opponents?"
Jeanette asked Howie to "grab her stick" and Howie turned it into something sexual.

She performed a couple of trick shots, promoted a tournament at Amsterdam Billiards and talked up the WPBA as best she could.

On a scale of 1-10, it was a 4 but hey...any pool is better than no pool.

Regards,

Ken (Kelly made a trick shot too and Jeanette had Howie lay on the table while she shot a ball perched on a piece of chalk in his mouth into the corner pocket. I was hoping she might drill him in the forehead)

Ludba
10-04-2002, 07:14 PM
It seems Scott Lee was on the mark with his prediction about Lee being on more talk shows. That's good news for pool.

OnePocketChamp
10-05-2002, 08:15 AM
Ken, please don't tell me you watch "Live with Regis and whatshername" on a regular basis. Next you will reveal to the world that you don't miss a day of "General Hospital" and believe Luke & Laura should get back together. Oh, and lets not forget the cooking show by that chef that has the annoying habit of saying BAM when he adds salt to a dish. Look buddy, there are some things that should remain secret, like cross dressing, naming your blow-up doll or reading poetry.

rackmup
10-05-2002, 08:50 AM
You are so bitter (that "double-or-nothing" bet last night has you angry, doesn't it?)

Oh yes...to qoute you:

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: OPC:</font><hr>Oh, and lets not forget the cooking show by that chef that has the annoying habit of saying BAM when he adds salt to a dish.<hr></blockquote>

It's "BAM!" and it's not salt...it's "essence".

And yes, I watch "Regis and Kelly". "In my opinion, Kelly is the last good woman on earth that I get to invite into my home everyday of the week without her spending all of my money. We spend and hour together and then she leaves.

Luke and Laura? Sorry...I'm unfamiliar with them but feel bad that they are in a hospital.

See you at 11 Mr...today, Ken shines at one-hole (now that he is back to even.)

Regards,

Ken (and I no longer cross dress. My inflatable "Sally" moved out and took all of the clothes with her)

Ludba
10-05-2002, 12:54 PM
What's wrong with reading poetry?... I mean as long as you're a girl...or something.

Ludba

I once had a blow-up doll Kelly
We made love with "Days" on the telly
Then Emeril came by,
Threw salt in my eye,
And yelled,"BAM! This damn place is smelly!"

OnePocketChamp
10-06-2002, 07:40 AM
Now, see what I mean, that is poetry!! Ken, informed me that Emeril does not say "Bam" when he adds salt - it's only when he adds essense (whatever the hell essense is). In a related point of fact, Ken also states that his blow-up doll is named Sally and her stated psi is 35 lbs but if you blow her up to 45 lbs it really inhances the experience and when the lights are out you don't even notice her additional weight.

rackmup
10-06-2002, 07:52 AM
I'm going to have to re-think this friendship.

Careful son or I might have to free a few of those boney characters hiding in your closet.

Regards,

Ken (just polished of some leftover smoked sirloin, diced up and scrambled with eggs...mmm, yummy)