PDA

View Full Version : Another example of racism ...

LWW
07-12-2012, 08:07 AM
There are many more, as it is in reality the far left hate mongers who actually practice it ... and then blame the innocent.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Top national Democratic operative Charles Halloran has been retained by a new George Soros-backed super-PAC to target Congressman Allen West for defeat this November. </div></div>

The cabal has been informing us for years that the only reason anyone would oppose an elected black man is racism.

Who among them has the testicular/ovarian fortitude to denounce the Nazi Gyorgy Soros?

RELEASE THE CRICKETS! (http://legalinsurrection.com/2012/07/allen-west-targeted-by-new-soros-backed-superpac/)

Soflasnapper
07-12-2012, 10:09 AM
Sometimes, even an African-American is simply a bad person.

To deny this possibility is itself racist, in a kind of reverse way.

Mr. West is a bad person, and a bad public official, who merits all the opposition he receives. Drummed out of his military position for a war crime? Bad person.

llotter
07-12-2012, 11:43 AM
For you to define anyone as a 'bad person' because they didn't kowtow to the PC line says more about your weak character than Mr. West's.

DiabloViejo
07-12-2012, 02:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For you to define anyone as a 'bad person' because they didn't kowtow to the PC line says more about your weak character than Mr. West's. </div></div>

LMMFAO!! A man who considers James Kopp, to be "A real Hero and martyr", is lecturing us on character and what constitutes being a bad person. Your "hero" was convicted in 2003 for the 1998 sniper-style murder of Dr. Barnett Slepian. Kopp murdered Dr. Slepian because Dr. Slepian LEGALLY provided abortions to his patients who sought one. Cold blooded calculating vigilante murder.. all in the name of god!

You are one sick puppy, dude! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

DiabloViejo
07-12-2012, 02:15 PM
Cabals, Nazis, Soros.....blah, blah, blah! Same sh*t, different day. Yawn!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvw400z7021qae6vd.jpg

Soflasnapper
07-12-2012, 05:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For you to define anyone as a 'bad person' because they didn't kowtow to the PC line says more about your weak character than Mr. West's. </div></div>

He's a rhetorical bomb thrower and no statesman.

He is the one who tolerates no dissent from his position. He's the one who told his supporters they ought to make his opposition afraid to come out of their house.

He'd make a great reactionary leader, as that is what he is, minus the leadership.

Soflasnapper
07-12-2012, 05:50 PM
Some examples of his rhetoric:

In July 2011, West responded to a perceived slight from Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (R-FL) with a fiery letter in which he threatened her and scolded, “You have proven repeatedly that you are not a Lady, therefore, shall not be afforded due respect from me!” West later said he had apologized, but Wasserman-Schultz said she had not received one.

So, not a gentleman, and a liar as well.

Speaking at the Palm Beach County GOP’s Lincoln Day Dinner, West said of liberals, “Take your message of equality of achievement. … You can take it to Europe, you can take it to the bottom of the sea, you can take it to the North Pole, but get the hell out of the United States of America.” West later tried to walk back the statement, claiming he was only referring to “the message” and not liberals themselves.

Eliminationist rhetoric. People who disagree with him need to leave the country entirely.

In a July 2011 post on the website Red Country, West wrote, “I must confess, when I see anyone with an Obama 2012 bumper sticker, I recognize them as a threat to the gene pool.”

An intolerant (possibly) eugenicist. And anyone with a political disagreement is moronic, a threat to the gene pool and... (ought to be sterilized?).

In April 2011, West told a conservative women’s conference that liberal women “have been neutering American men and bringing us to the point of this incredible weakness — to let them know that we are not going to have our men become subservient. That’s what we need you to do. Because if you don’t, then the debt will continue to grow…deficits will continue to grow.”

WTF? Hard to even know what to call this one, besides idiotic. Only manly men can reduce the deficit/debt? No women need apply? Or, liberal women sissify righteous conservo men to where they can't do their jobs? Or what?

Talking with radio host Mark Levin last month, West said Generals “have to be very careful about blindly following a commander in chief that really does not have the best intent for our military.” What West did not mention was that officers are constitutionally bound to follow the President’s orders unless they are illegal.

Advocating disobedience in the military? Mutiny?

In May 2011, the House narrowly defeated a proposal which would have required President Obama to submit a timetable for withdrawal from Afghanistan. Of those who voted for the bill, West said, “I would take these gentlemen over and let them get shot at a few times and maybe they’d have a different opinion.” This was just months after the shooting of former Rep. Gabby Giffords.

People who vote the wrong way should be shot (at)?

In response to the whistleblower website Wikileaks releasing thousands of pages of diplomatic cables, West declared: “And I think that we also should be censoring the American news agencies which enabled [Julian Assange] to do this and also supported him and applauding him for the efforts.” West later claimed he only called for “censuring” the media. Either way, it would be a First Amendment violation.

Advocating the government violate the 1st amendment?

During a March 2011 town hall, West talked about the “Coexist” movement, saying of their bumper stickers: “Every time I see one of those bumper stickers, I look at the person inside that is driving. Because that person represents something that would give away our country. Would give away who we are, our rights and freedoms and liberties because they are afraid to stand up and confront that which is the antithesis, anathema of who we are.”

Hates religious tolerance, and thinks if we have that in this country, we're doomed.

“I’m very concerned about this very divisive rhetoric,” West said of President Obama in December, apparently unaware of the glaring irony.

The guy offers nothing but divisive rhetoric red meat to his hysterical and paranoid voter base.

The woman he thought a good choice, and whom he made briefly his chief of staff (appointee), said we ought to take illegal immigrants and hang them in the public square.

He thought someone advocating extra-legal lynching party capital punishment for immigration violations was a swell person to put out his message. Tells you a lot, as that was probably exactly correct.

LWW
07-13-2012, 02:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For you to define anyone as a 'bad person' because they didn't kowtow to the PC line says more about your weak character than Mr. West's. </div></div>

He's a rhetorical bomb thrower and no statesman.

He is the one who tolerates no dissent from his position. He's the one who told his supporters they ought to make his opposition afraid to come out of their house.

He'd make a great reactionary leader, as that is what he is, minus the leadership.

</div></div>

You do know that you just described Obama ... and made my point.

Qtec
07-13-2012, 04:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Remember the right-wing freak-out a few years back when President Obama wanted to address the nation's students at the start of the school year, <u>something that had been routinely done by previous presidents with no one ever batting an eye?</u>

Well, here we go again, only this time it involves Mrs. Obama instead of her husband, though it is still another good example of IOKUODI (It's OK unless Obama Does it).

From the Miami Herald:

http://www.miamiherald.com/...

First lady Michelle Obama will stop in Miami on Tuesday to recruit residents to vote and volunteer to reelect her husband, President Barack Obama.

But the spot for the political event – Barbara Goleman Senior High in Miami Lakes – has some Republican members of the School Board seeing red.

Miami-Dade School Board member Renier Diaz de la Portilla has called for the event to be cancelled and board member Carlos Curbelo has asked the board attorney to reconsider his opinion that the event meets legal muster.

While School Board seats are nonpartisan, Diaz de la Portilla is running for state House as a Republican and Curbelo has worked as a Republican strategist.
</div></div>

Clear case of discrimination.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Diaz de la Portilla said in a statement:

“The use of public schools whose only focus should be to educate our children for political gain is downright wrong. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>Don’t these liberals have boundaries? Our schools are places for learning, not places for politicking.</span> </div></div>

Q........ link (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/07/12/1109014/-Miami-school-board-to-Michelle-Obama-you-re-not-welcome-here)

LWW
07-13-2012, 05:29 AM
What, if anything, is your point?

hondo
07-13-2012, 07:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cabals, Nazis, Soros.....blah, blah, blah! Same sh*t, different day. Yawn!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvw400z7021qae6vd.jpg </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
07-13-2012, 08:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cabals, Nazis, Soros.....blah, blah, blah! Same sh*t, different day. Yawn!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvw400z7021qae6vd.jpg </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Sadly, you are both correct.

Qtec
07-13-2012, 09:16 AM
This statement is not true.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The cabal has been informing us for years that <u>the only reason </u>anyone would oppose an elected black man is racism. </div></div>

Why has Michelle Obama being snubbed?

Q

DiabloViejo
07-13-2012, 10:50 AM
Yeah and sadly you've once again mistaken me for someone who actually gives a %#@k what YOU think. Like I've told you before, I have absolutely no respect for you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Go find "The Jerk Whisperer" maybe he'll listen to you! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
07-13-2012, 12:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah and sadly you've once again mistaken me for someone who actually gives a %#@k what YOU think. Like I've told you before, I have absolutely no respect for you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Go find "The Jerk Whisperer" maybe he'll listen to you! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Yet you continue to shadow post your bile behind me like the troll that you are?

hondo
07-13-2012, 08:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah and sadly you've once again mistaken me for someone who actually gives a %#@k what YOU think. Like I've told you before, I have absolutely no respect for you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Go find "The Jerk Whisperer" maybe he'll listen to you! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Yet you continue to shadow post your bile behind me like the troll that you are? </div></div>

larry, nobody's shadow posting you. You should be happy that a few of us who feel sorry for you respond to you once in a while.
It must be tough. You were the king of the nobodies a year ago and now your klan has even deserted you.
I can't imagine what you're going through.

Stretch
07-14-2012, 12:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah and sadly you've once again mistaken me for someone who actually gives a %#@k what YOU think. Like I've told you before, I have absolutely no respect for you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Yet you continue to shadow post your bile behind me like the troll that you are? </div></div>

larry, nobody's shadow posting you. You should be happy that a few of us who feel sorry for you respond to you once in a while.
It must be tough. You were the king of the nobodies a year ago and now your klan has even deserted you.
I can't imagine what you're going through. </div></div>

He just needs a personality transplant Hondo. Poor Dub dub is trapped in his own cliched existence. St.

LWW
07-14-2012, 04:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah and sadly you've once again mistaken me for someone who actually gives a %#@k what YOU think. Like I've told you before, I have absolutely no respect for you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I can't imagine what you're going through. </div></div>

Yet you and stretch just did.

It has been so long since I haven't had at least one member of the cabal swinging below my belt.

hondo
07-14-2012, 06:43 AM
ROTFLMFAO! Stop shadow posting me!