PDA

View Full Version : Romney's Incredible Display of Racism!

Gayle in MD
07-12-2012, 09:01 AM
I'm sure most here have read by now, or heard about the booing Romney was so startled about when it happened, with a deer in headlights reaction from him, yesterday, when he broke his neck to get to the NAACP upon hearing that the president was having to send the Vice President, because of a schedule conflict.

So now get this RW media rewriting of history!

The RW media is out there saying that Romney planned it all, and knew hw would get booed, LMAO, and that the plan was that it would gratify conservatives, and win him votes, by displaying his gross racism.

This, after he followed up by first lying, saying that it was all fine, and he had spoken to Republicans there before leaving, and they just luved, luved luved him, and appreciated him oh so much, LMAO!

Then the NAACP leaders spoke, after he lied, and told the story as it happened.

Romney didn't speak to any NAACP leaders before he left, at all.

He ONLY talked with the African American cabal that he himself, flew to the event, and installed in the front rows of the event.

After being exposed as the complete idiot his is?

His statements after this affair, where he was booed a number of times, and seen as the gross liar that he is, those present nearly ready to throw up over his attacks on the president, and his pandering, which they saw right through, and although they were for the most part, respectful.....they did not let him get away with disrespecting the president, which he did, and hence, several times they booed him. It wasn't a good day for Romney.

So, he tried to turn it around, and he follows up by releasing a statement which is one of the most racist statements I have ever heard in my life.

What did he say?

Basically, he said, "If they want more freebies, let them vote for the other guy"

I can assure you, African Americans do not want freebies. They want Jobs. They want what Repiglicans have obstructed and equally destroyed. They want what Romney was making millions of dollars, outsourcing!

His statement was a gross insult, to all African Americans!

And now, the RW media, is framing this incdredible foot in mouth display by idiot Romney, as a big win!

Why?

Because their racist righties, you know the ones, those who harp on about flat screen tv's, claim that if you're not working, you should just go hungry, (Bachmann)... those who think that every single person getting any aid from the Federal Governmennt, is a lazy black person...yeah those Righties, the Tea Party, and the eletist millionaires, as well, they all just loved it, according to the RW media, it would help to excite his base, obviously, his racist base!

Excite his base?

Hmmm, racism used as a campaign tactic?

Unbelievable!

G.

llotter
07-12-2012, 11:14 AM
As much as I am unlikely to vote for Romney, it is still nice to hear him give the same speech regardless of the audience, not catering to any interest group smaller than America.

LWW
07-14-2012, 11:02 AM
I also m not. Romney fan ... but it takes no brilliance to know that anyone bearing anything other than the golden (D) will be booed.

Twas the NAACP that was behaving in a bigoted way.

Soflasnapper
07-14-2012, 12:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I also m not. Romney fan ... but it takes no brilliance to know that anyone bearing anything other than the golden (D) will be booed.

Twas the NAACP that was behaving in a bigoted way. </div></div>

Nonsense on both points.

Jack Kemp wouldn't have been booed there. WASN'T booed there. (http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1350&dat=19890716&id=t0NPAAAAIBAJ&sjid=_AIEAAAAIBAJ&pg=2895,3822906) He received at least two standing ovations and extended applause beyond those.

And the booing of Romney was over political policy differences, which, had they been similarly expressed by black politicians or writers, would have been similarly booed. Nothing to do with bigotry, but political differences.

If they were behaving in a bigoted way, how did Romney receive a standing ovation at the end of his address, and why is it that no one in the media has told you of that (assuming you don't know)?

LWW
07-14-2012, 02:01 PM
Got anything to back that up?

Of course you don't.

In my lifetime I annot rememer a single non (D) that wasn't declared to be a wild eed right wing radical by the NAACP.

Soflasnapper
07-14-2012, 05:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got anything to back that up?

Of course you don't.</div></div>

"There you go again!" (-- Ronald Reagan)

Geeze you continue to fall into this same trap, over and over again. Perhaps you are the old dog unable to learn new tricks? Or you have a very short memory and cannot recall how often you say I don't have backup, and then prove I most certainly do?

You may have missed the link that showed what reception Jack Kemp received. Which please see. (I recall he had an 'R' after his name.) After I already proved that one, you lack a Google or other search engine ability to simply search on 'Romney NAACP standing ovation'? Try that next time, so you can avoid the chronic egg on the face problem you exhibit!

Because you won't, or can't, be bothered to look before you leap into another humiliating false prediction/statement:

Why Romney's speech got a standing ovation. (http://www.businessinsider.com/mormon-black-tension-romney-naacp-standing-ovation-2012-7)

Here, that John McCain got a standing ovation there as well. (http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2012/07/12/jon-karl-misleads-mccain-got-standing-ovation-naacp-so-did-romney)

Just because you and the sources you trust haven't heard of something, or deign to mention it (since it flies in the face of their false rhetoric), doesn't mean it isn't so. Again.

hondo
07-14-2012, 10:41 PM
Sofla doth layeth the smacketh downeth!

Qtec
07-15-2012, 01:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> In my lifetime I annot rememer a single non (D) that wasn't declared to be a wild eed right wing radical by the NAACP.</div></div>

He's only 12, what do you expect?

Q

LWW
07-15-2012, 04:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sofla doth layeth the smacketh downeth! </div></div>Doing it to himself doesn't count.

LWW
07-15-2012, 04:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> In my lifetime I annot rememer a single non (D) that wasn't declared to be a wild eed right wing radical by the NAACP.</div></div>

He's only 12, what do you expect?

Q </div></div>

Still owned by the quote function I see.

Qtec
07-15-2012, 05:57 AM
LOL. Don't you know that I love to quote when you are proven to be talking out your a$$. LOL

start at the 25 min mark. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0c9TfbRIgE)

OMG..a standing ovation for a RW radical???????????

Q

Soflasnapper
07-15-2012, 05:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got anything to back that up?

Of course you don't.

In my lifetime I annot rememer a single non (D) that wasn't declared to be a wild eed right wing radical by the NAACP. </div></div>

Here's what former NH Gov. John Sunnunu said about Romney's appearance at the NAACP.

"The mainstreet [sic] media in my opinion has done a disservice to the NAACP. All they talk about is that one small incident where a small number of folks booed the preÖ the governor

The NAACP deserves credit for having invited him to come there. And to tell you the truth, they treated him well, they were very professional, and very demonstrative with their applause as they went through this, and gave him a standing ovation when he left.

Thatís a classy operation. Thatís a very credible organization. And to try to characterize them only as a group that was sitting there booing is I think a disservice to them."

From the Hannity show, debating Juan Williams, from approx. 13:00 minutes in.

Here, (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/07/13/sununu_to_juan_williams__you_look_foolish_with_you r_blind_loyalty_to_obama.html) from RealClear Politics.

DickLeonard
07-20-2012, 08:54 AM
Gayle as I like to say as I like to point out that if the slaves were given their 100 acres and a mule the shoe would be on the other foot.

Like all people wo dealt with the government in our early days we signed a lot of agreements that were never honored. Ask the American Indians, they would have said the white man speak with Forked Tongue.####

Soflasnapper
07-20-2012, 09:33 AM
40 acres, I believe it was. Otherwise I agree.

Sev
07-21-2012, 06:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle as I like to say as I like to point out that if the slaves were given their 100 acres and a mule the shoe would be on the other foot.

Like all people wo dealt with the government in our early days we signed a lot of agreements that were never honored. Ask the American Indians, they would have said the white man speak with Forked Tongue.#### </div></div>

Actually if the small pox that was spread by the Spaniards had not wiped out 90 percent of the Indian population prior to Jamestown the country would never have been founded.
It is estimated that the Indian population in North America was around 100 million.

Gayle in MD
07-24-2012, 06:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle as I like to say as I like to point out that if the slaves were given their 100 acres and a mule the shoe would be on the other foot.

Like all people wo dealt with the government in our early days we signed a lot of agreements that were never honored. Ask the American Indians, they would have said the white man speak with Forked Tongue.#### </div></div>

Right you are my friend.

Reminds me of Florida's Rick Scott, closing the hospital for TB in the middle of a TB crisis, to reduce the number of poor people of color in his state.

It's the Repiglican way, if you're sick, and you're not rich, then just die faster!

G.

LWW
07-24-2012, 07:31 AM
I'm still waiting to hear what "Romney's Incredible Display of Racism" was.

Gayle in MD
07-24-2012, 08:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="color: #990000"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Gayle and LWW, we all now completely understand that you two don't like each other. No real need to keep belaboring the point.

My suggestion now is to ignore each other.

Any posts from either of you pointing at the other one will result in an immediate (and very long) ban.

Admin
</span> </span> </div></div>

DickLeonard
09-05-2012, 10:53 PM
Adm if you followed LWWs posts from the begining he started right from his inital posts to antagonize Gayle. Why he is still terrorizing this board is beyond me. I go back to the very begining.

He has cured me of posting on this forumn. I still like the pool side thou. Dick Leonard

hondo
09-06-2012, 06:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Adm if you followed LWWs posts from the begining he started right from his inital posts to antagonize Gayle. Why he is still terrorizing this board is beyond me. I go back to the very begining.

He has cured me of posting on this forumn. I still like the pool side thou. Dick Leonard </div></div>

True. But he is sneaky with his wording.
There can only be 2 conclusions.
1. Mod and Larry are buddies or related.
2. Larry is too smart for mod who can't figure out who the queen is that Larry insults over and over again.

I would say that a 3rd possibility is that the mod doesn't care either way but he has booted Gayle and Wolfie a number of times and threatened me a few times.

LWW
09-06-2012, 07:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Adm if you followed LWWs posts from the begining he started right from his inital posts to antagonize Gayle. Why he is still terrorizing this board is beyond me. I go back to the very begining.

He has cured me of posting on this forumn. I still like the pool side thou. Dick Leonard </div></div>

That is a falsehood and you know it.

aitch, SS, woofie and other cabal members begged me to come here.

hondo
09-06-2012, 07:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Adm if you followed LWWs posts from the begining he started right from his inital posts to antagonize Gayle. Why he is still terrorizing this board is beyond me. I go back to the very begining.

That is a falsehood and you know it.

aitch, SS, woofie and other cabal members begged me to come here. </div></div>

Larry, did you ever invite somebody into your house who turned out to be crude, overbearing, and antagonistic? It happens. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
09-06-2012, 08:48 AM
So you believe that the cabal owns this forum?

How revealing is that?

LWW
09-06-2012, 08:49 AM
Has anyone figured out what R-Money's incredible display of racism was?

hondo
09-06-2012, 10:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone figured out what R-Money's incredible display of racism was? </div></div>

hewwow? can anybody hear me? Where r oo, cabal?