PDA

View Full Version : Rock music

hondo
07-15-2012, 09:27 PM
I like Santana, Fleetwood mac, Alicia Keys, Rolling Stones, Clapton, Rihanna.

What about you, larry?

cushioncrawler
07-16-2012, 03:32 AM
I love to play my LP of third reich marching music, but at my age it iz getting harder and harder to goose-step around and around the house, plus at intervals rushing up to the podium and taking the salute, and i suspekt that my neighbours kan see zee flags over zee fence.
So lately i just play my midnight oil albums.

US forces giv the nod.
Its a setback for your kuntry.
Sons and daughters all in a row.
mac.

eg8r
07-16-2012, 04:12 AM
Is Alicia Keys and Rihanna really considered rock? I like a whole slew of 70s and 80s rock. Muse is a pretty good current rock band and I did enjoy the grunge/alternative music like Nirvanna, STP, Soundgarden, etc.

eg8r

LWW
07-16-2012, 05:04 AM
Not a big fan of modern rock music myself ... and the Stones are a blues band FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH.

LWW
07-16-2012, 05:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is Alicia Keys and Rihanna really considered rock?

eg8r </div></div>
Reality impaired people say silly things.

hondo
07-16-2012, 06:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not a big fan f modern rock music myself ... and the Stones area blues band FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH. </div></div>

????????

hondo
07-16-2012, 06:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is Alicia Keys and Rihanna really considered rock?

eg8r </div></div>
Reality impaired people say silly things. </div></div>

I was just proving to you that I'm not horribly inept at what I do. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
07-16-2012, 06:37 AM
As some of you have figured out I was just parroting what larry wilson stated were his likes on Facebook.
Don't really care about his private life. Just wanted to show him that 2 can play that game after he snooped into Gayle's life.

I do find it hilarious that he is denying that he listed those as his favorites.
I discoverd 2 things on his FB page.
1. The picture he put on AZ is bogus. He looks nothing like that.
2. There is no Mrs LWW.

If he would lie about his appearance and make up a family, it stands to reason that he would lie about political issues.
Why do I bother with this? He has lied over and over again about me. When he stops, I'll gladly stop.

hondo
07-16-2012, 06:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is Alicia Keys and Rihanna really considered rock? I like a whole slew of 70s and 80s rock. Muse is a pretty good current rock band and I did enjoy the grunge/alternative music like Nirvanna, STP, Soundgarden, etc.

eg8r </div></div>

No, they're not. R&B is a good classification.
Not really into Rock anymore myself. I do like Classic Rock and certain groups from time to time.

LWW
07-16-2012, 09:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not a big fan f modern rock music myself ... and the Stones area blues band FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH. </div></div>

???????? </div></div>

RANKED #4 ALL TIME (http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/list-of-the-day/the-25-best-blues-rock-bands.html) ... although I would place Johnny Winter ahead of them.

LWW
07-16-2012, 09:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As some of you have figured out I was just parroting what larry wilson stated were his likes on Facebook.
Don't really care about his private life. Just wanted to show him that 2 can play that game after he snooped into Gayle's life.

I do find it hilarious that he is denying that he listed those as his favorites.
2. There is no Mrs LWW.

If he would lie about his appearance and make up a family, it stands to reason that he would lie about political issues.
Why do I bother with this? He has lied over and over again about me. When he stops, I'll gladly stop. </div></div>

You remind me of a whale flailing about in a kiddie pool when you do this stuff ...

Sev
07-16-2012, 01:42 PM
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sev
07-16-2012, 01:46 PM
ZZ
Eagles
Zep
Meatloaf
Steve Miller
Doubies
Styx
Cult
Cream
Boston
Kansas
Cars
Doors

On and on.

hondo
07-16-2012, 03:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not a big fan f modern rock music myself ... and the Stones area blues band FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH. </div></div>

???????? </div></div>

RANKED #4 ALL TIME (http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/list-of-the-day/the-25-best-blues-rock-bands.html) ... although I would place Johnny Winter ahead of them. </div></div>

My question marks meant something else, larry, but you knew that. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
07-16-2012, 03:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As some of you have figured out I was just parroting what larry wilson stated were his likes on Facebook.

2. There is no Mrs LWW.

Why do I bother with this? He has lied over and over again about me. When he stops, I'll gladly stop. </div></div>

You remind me of a whale flailing about in a kiddie pool when you do this stuff ... </div></div>

Just curious. What did you remind yourself of when you pried into Gayle's life and then threatened her with more disclosures if she didn't "behave" ? I'd like to hear your answer. I remind you of a whale. Did you remind yourself of a weasel? Little wonder you idolize McCarthy. Pure comedy gold. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
07-16-2012, 03:43 PM
Remember. Don't let your meatloaf. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
07-16-2012, 03:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As some of you have figured out I was just parroting what larry wilson stated were his likes on Facebook.

2. There is no Mrs LWW.

You remind me of a whale flailing about in a kiddie pool when you do this stuff ... </div></div>

Just curious. What did you remind yourself of when you pried into Gayle's life and then threatened her with more disclosures if she didn't "behave" ? I'd like to hear your answer. I remind you of a whale. Did you remind yourself of a weasel? Little wonder you idolize McCarthy. Pure comedy gold. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Someone unafraid of nickle and dime web thugs.

LWW
07-16-2012, 03:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not a big fan f modern rock music myself ... and the Stones area blues band FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH. </div></div>

???????? </div></div>

RANKED #4 ALL TIME (http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/list-of-the-day/the-25-best-blues-rock-bands.html) ... although I would place Johnny Winter ahead of them. </div></div>

My question marks meant something else, larry, but you knew that. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

No, you are just your typical incoherent self.

hondo
07-16-2012, 04:02 PM
I'm giving you far more attention than your lies warrant. Bye.

LWW
07-16-2012, 05:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm giving you far more attention than your lies warrant. Bye. </div></div>

Once again, the troll descends from the cross and staggers beneath his bridge ...