PDA

View Full Version : 1st Annual Texas CCB Tournament???

rackmup
10-04-2002, 11:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Martha "The Velveteen Widow" Stewart/Rackmup Tournament Promotions[/quote:</font><hr>http://www.yoranchsteakhouse.com/home/images/homeimage2.jpg
<font color=red>First Annual Texas CCB 9-Ball Tournament</font color=red>
http://www.anchorflagandflagpole.com/Bunting_fan.gif
Brought to you by:
<ul type="square"> (their name here) Billiards
(their name here) Cues
(their name here) Massage Parlors &amp; Caberet
[/list]
WHEN: December 2002

This event will be one that you will not want to miss! As with most Texans, "bragging rights" are important at almost any gathering. Will you be able to boast as CHAMPION of the <font color=red>First Annual Texas CCB 9-Ball Tournament?</font color=red>

The format will be double elimination, race-to-9 in the winner's bracket, race-to-7 in the loser's bracket and a single race-to-11 finals.

BCA Rules will be in effect. All play will be on 9' tables. You must be a registered member of the Billiards Digest CCB Forum (details to be announced later), be a legal resident of Texas with valid Texas identification (Drivers License or Ford Truck bearing Texas plates and a gun rack.)

ENTRY FEE: $25.00 (includes greens fees)
<font color=red>MONEY ADDED!</font color=red> (no...I don't know how much.)

If sufficient interest is shown, a One-Pocket event will be added.&lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

You have to admit...it would be fun.

Regards,

Ken

Sid_Vicious
10-04-2002, 12:00 PM
Where? If it's not all the way over in FW and it's at someplace with reasonable beer prices($2.25 per or bucket specials), count me in...sid

Kato
10-04-2002, 12:02 PM
Could you guys play that tournament in Florida? I'll MC, ref, and rack.

Kato~~~thought it was a good idea.

rackmup
10-04-2002, 12:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Sid_Vicious:</font><hr>Where? If it's not all the way over in FW <hr></blockquote>

What if it were in Fort Worth, but NO charge for any table time, cold beer at reasonable prices and I arranged for the tournament limo to pick you up and take you home?

Would that be to your liking Mr. Picky?

Regards,

Ken (knows already NO Click's is going to donate table time)

9 Ball Girl
10-04-2002, 12:11 PM
I can walk around the tables showing what rack the players are up to! /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif

Sid_Vicious
10-04-2002, 12:12 PM
As long as the stretch has a bar ;-) sid

rackmup
10-04-2002, 12:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Sid_Vicious:</font><hr>As long as the stretch has a bar<hr></blockquote>

Nothing but the best for the Star Player.

Just don't ask to drive after you've polished of the last drop of Cuervo 1800. I know how goofy you can get.

Regards,

Ken (saw Sid drink the tequila, eat the worm, eat the worm's family and then start looking for close friends of the worm)

Tom_In_Cincy
10-04-2002, 12:28 PM
Wendy..

Two and out seems to come to mind....

Missing all my new friends from VA.. already

9 Ball Girl
10-04-2002, 12:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr>Missing all my new friends from VA.. already <hr></blockquote>

The feeling's definitely mutual. /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif
See ya at Valley Forge?

10-04-2002, 12:43 PM
Showing your RACK?!? Oh no, wait, I mis-read! /webbbs/images/icons/laugh.gif

10-04-2002, 12:46 PM
Think you could allow arizona users to play also? We're neighbors, we have tumbleweeds, AND we even carry GUNS! I think that should qualify us! /webbbs/images/icons/laugh.gif

10-04-2002, 12:46 PM
Is that tournament on the bar boxes?

SPetty
10-04-2002, 02:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr>You have to admit...it would be fun.<hr></blockquote>Okay, if you insist, I'll admit it...

Yo! Send that tournament limo my way, and I'll bring enough 1800 for me and my pal Sid!

It'd be great if it was a true Texas tourney and not just a north Texas tourney - how about it, Texans?

It'll be a helluva tournament if it takes all of December though...