PDA

View Full Version : Movies

hondo
07-15-2012, 09:30 PM
I like Boondock Saints and The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia.

What about you, larry?

eg8r
07-16-2012, 04:18 AM
Never heard of the second movie but Boondock Saints was a fantastic movie. Not a Tarantino movie was it? If anything it is definitely in the same "spirit". /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I really like most of Tarantino's movies.

eg8r

Grapenut
07-16-2012, 04:28 AM
Not a big Depp fan, but watched this one over the weekend on Netflix. Pretty decent movie.

http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad77/mdmeeks1010/rumdiary.jpg

Nut

LWW
07-16-2012, 04:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like Boondock Saints and The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia. </div></div>

I doubt that anyone is shocked by that.

As for me, we have almost 2,000 discs/tapes/reels in our video library.

hondo
07-16-2012, 06:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like Boondock Saints and The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia. </div></div>

I doubt that anyone is shocked by that.

As for me, we have almost 2,000 discs/tapes/reels in our video library. </div></div>

I simply listed the 2 movies you listed. I do get a kick out of Jethro. Hardly a classic movie.

LWW
07-16-2012, 08:55 AM
I didn't list any movies.

My tastes are broad and somewhat eclectic ... the library leans more towards older classics, black and white and even some silents.

It is also heavy on sci-fi, dcumentary and mystery.

As far as other genres, we have all the Bond films ... all the Chan films that still exist ... most of the Stooges ... and so on.

Of the top 100 rated films of all time ... we have most all of them, in spite of the fact my top 100 and thse of the experts are a bit different.

A good one that most people have never heard of is the original SCARFACE by Howard Hughes. Another is the silent NOSFERATU.

Sev
07-16-2012, 01:53 PM
To many to list.

cushioncrawler
07-16-2012, 06:07 PM
Last nite i watched the phantom of the opera -- 1925.
mac.

LWW
07-16-2012, 06:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Last nite i watched the phantom of the opera -- 1925.
mac. </div></div>

Excellent choice.

DiabloViejo
07-16-2012, 06:47 PM
You forgot to name some of your real favorites--"Everybody Does Raymond", "Just Shoot On Me", "When Bears Attack", "Butt Pirates of The Caribbean", "Lord of The Koch Rings", and "Dawsons Crack"! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
07-16-2012, 07:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You forgot to name some of your real favorites--"Everybody Does Raymond", "Just Shoot On Me", "When Bears Attack", "Butt Pirates of The Caribbean", "Lord of The Koch Rings", and "Dawsons Crack"! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Don't forget Rambutt and Romancing the Bone.