PDA

View Full Version : television

hondo
07-15-2012, 09:32 PM
I like True Blood, House, NCIS, Orange County Choppers. What about you, larry?

LWW
07-16-2012, 04:46 AM
We watch very little network TV ... but right now I'm a big fan of the BIG BANG THEORY.

We also watch every televised ame of te Cincinnati Reds and Dayton Dragons.

Also I love PAWN STARS, STORAGE HUNTERS and HARDCORE PAWN due to our antique interests.

On a daily basis I always have on in the house a mix of at least one of MOSAIC, FOX NEWS, CNN and MSNBC.

hondo
07-16-2012, 06:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We watch very little network TV ... but right now I'm a big fan of the BIG BANG THEORY.

We also watch every televised ame of te Cincinnati Reds and Dayton Dragons.

Also I love PAWN STARS, STORAGE HUNTERS and HARDCORE PAWN due to our antique interests.

On a daily basis I always have on in the house a mix of at least one of MOSAIC, FOX NEWS, CNN and MSNBC. </div></div>

You need to update your facbook page.

LWW
07-16-2012, 08:56 AM
First I would need to get one.

Sev
07-16-2012, 01:50 PM
Fallen skies
Eureka
Lost Girl
Burn Notice
Warehouse 13.
Person of interest
White collar
Leverage
Supernatural
Grim
Doctor Who
Game of Thrones
History Channel
Animal Planet
Discover

hondo
07-16-2012, 03:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First I would need to get one. </div></div>

Liar! You never corrected your alter ego when he talked about how many friends you have on Facebook.
You are larry wilson from Dayton, Ohio. Read about him, folks. ( If anybody cares)
It's him.

hondo
07-16-2012, 03:49 PM
Our tastes are very similar. TBH, larry's tastes ,which he now denies, are very similar to mine. Makes me a little uneasy.

LWW
07-16-2012, 03:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First I would need to get one. </div></div>

Liar! You never corrected your alter ego when he talked about how many friends you have on Facebook.
You are larry wilson from Dayton, Ohio. Read about him, folks. ( If anybody cares)
It's him. </div></div>

Your mancrush is an embarrassment ...

hondo
07-16-2012, 04:01 PM
Yet you shadowpost me constantly? Hmmm.

LWW
07-16-2012, 05:04 PM
How I be shadowing you when you dedicated the thread to me?

hondo
07-16-2012, 07:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How I be shadowing you when you dedicated the thread to me? </div></div>

These threads were in response to this shout:

LWW] I can't decide whether your stalking of me is the funniest part, or hw horribly inept at it you are.

I decided to prove to you that I had indeed discovered what you really look like and that you were lying about the misses.

But you deny that you are even on facebook despite thanking johnny time and again for mentioning how many friends you had on Facebook. When painted into a corner you just keep on lying.
Pathetic. I imagine Eg believes you, but I'm sure that Sev knows that I was on your page.

You are a phony, sir. I have exposed you time and again.

LWW
07-17-2012, 02:29 AM
All you have proven s tat JohnnyD played you like Perlman plays a Strad ... and that you are a nut swinger.

Now ... dance some more for us.

hondo
07-17-2012, 06:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All you have proven s tat JohnnyD played you like Perlman plays a Strad ... and that you are a nut swinger.

Now ... dance some more for us. </div></div>

The page is there for anyone to see unless you have canceled your account which wouldn't surprise me. You've learned a lot from Orwell. larry wilson in Dayton.

Just checked. You're still there. If anybody thinks I'm lying and he's telling the truth, better hurry. My guess is that he will drop it.
Dave Wilson used to drop controversial threads from AZ and then larry would gloat and say, " I don't see those posts."

If it's not there, it never existed. Right, larry? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
07-17-2012, 07:29 AM
I thought you were convinced I was Dave Wilson also.

hondo
07-17-2012, 10:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought you were convinced I was Dave Wilson also. </div></div>

I am convinced that you are an egotistical asshole from Dayton, Ohio, named larry wilson. You have appeared on AZ and Bd in many aliases including Mrs. LWW and johnny d. 2 others at least. Can't remember what they are.

LWW
07-18-2012, 02:39 AM
You had best be nice ... being the troll that you are, your only relevance comes from me feeding you.

sack316
07-18-2012, 07:01 AM
The Mrs has gotten me into True Blood. Pretty cool show. HBO always impresses me with their original programming... Oz was far and away my favorite!

I love the crime dramas also, such as NCIS, the Law and Orders, Criminal Minds, etc.

Also enjoy Pawn Stars and Hardcore Pawn (wow, how trashy is Detroit anyway???). I like Storage Wars but haven't gotten into any of the spinoffs/ripoffs yet.

Sports, of course.

And still indulge the funny side of things with Family Guy, Simpsons, South Park, etc. Big Bang Theory is good, and I like the older Two and a half Men before Sheen flipped out and was booted lol

Sack

hondo
07-18-2012, 03:37 PM
I'm a big fan of True Blood!