PDA

View Full Version : How many more times will this fraud be perpetated?

LWW
07-22-2012, 09:07 AM
We had the Arizona shooing imediately blamed on Sarah Palin and the tea party movement by the Obamedia

It turned out the shooter was a moonbat crazy leftist, whom a leftist sherrif had covered for, by the Obamedia.

We had the Norway shooter immediately blamed as being a copy cat of the tea party movement by the Obamedia.

It turned out that the shooter was a moonbat crazy leftist neo Nazi.

We had the Kentucky civil servant's death ruled to be a murder, committed by the tea party movement, by the Obamedia.

It turned out the guy was a moonbat crazy leftst who commtted suicide.

No we have the Batman killer blamed on the tea party movement by the Obamedia.

Evidence now shows he was most likely a moonbat crazy leftist member of the "OCCUPY" movement.

The far left has been a mob movenent since Robespierre's "TERROR" and they are enabled by naive and ill informed members of society who buy into their lie of satim being able to deliver a utopan society if we would only rob the productive class.

hondo
07-22-2012, 10:18 AM
DICTIONARY
liberal
Definition
lib·er·al[ líbbərəl ]ADJECTIVE
1 &2. broad-minded: tolerant of different views and standards of behavior in others

3. generous: freely giving money, time, or some other asset
"My great-aunt was liberal in her bequests."
4. generous in quantity: large in size or amount
"a liberal helping"
5. not literal: not limited to the literal meaning in translation or interpretation
"a liberal interpretation of the rules"
6. culturally oriented: concerned with general cultural matters and broadening of the mind rather than professional or technical study
"a liberal education"
7. of political liberalism: relating to a political ideology of liberalism
NOUN
lib·er·als plural

1. liberal person: somebody who favors tolerance or open-mindedness
[ 14th century. Via French < Latin liberalis < liber "free

El dub dub's definition; Someone who murders or tries tio murder
innocent people including liberal politicians.
I googled your facts and every wingbatcrazy blog on the net agrees with you that these were liberals doing the shooting.
If they were , thery were crtainly bad liberals according to the definition of liberals, wouldn't you say?

. broad-minded: tolerant of different views and standards of behavior in others- hardly, huh?

2. progressive politically or socially: favoring gradual reform, especially political reforms that extend democracy, distribute wealth more evenly, and protect the personal freedom of the individual- why shoot the liberal congresswoman, then?

. culturally oriented: concerned with general cultural matters and broadening of the mind rather than professional or technical stud- why randomly kill people?

liberal person: somebody who favors tolerance or open-mindedness
[ 14th century- Where's the tolerance?

If you are right, these are piss poor liberals. Sounds more like our posters who brag about how many guns they have and show their cat mowing down everything in sight. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

LWW
07-22-2012, 10:36 AM
Thanks for admitting you are a leftist and not a liberal.

Now, how about explaining why exactly what I Predicted would happen has happened ...AGAIN ... and that being that the occupy movement has devolved into barbarity.

DiabloViejo
07-22-2012, 10:59 AM
Once again you show yourself to be a vile and disgusting farce. There is a special hell reserved for pigs like you. I wrote this earlier in response to your buddy lloter, but it applies equally to you.: You are totally bereft of even the slightest shred of shame. Have you no sense of decency whatsoever? Twelve innocent human beings are dead and fifty others wounded and you take that as an opportunity to promote your vulgar political ideology? You disgust me.

LWW
07-22-2012, 11:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Twelve innocent human beings are dead and fifty others wounded ... </div></div>

At the hands of an occupy nut job.

You conveniently left that out.

Are you horrified at what is the inevitable result of thr group you have so doggedly supported?

We can only hope that you actually are ... but you come across as a man whose only real concern is that a moonbat crazy leftist thug organization has been expsed as a moonbat crazy leftist thug organization.

Tat doesn't mean tat I believe you to be a bloodthirsty kill like this loon ... merely that you will turn a blind eye to reality.

America 2012 and Germany 1927 have yet snother similarity.

DiabloViejo
07-22-2012, 12:41 PM
Give us the proof of your claim from a legitimate news source.

You are trading on the suffering of others in a disgusting, utterly contemptible and vile effort to score cheap political points. The bodies of the victims haven't even been buried yet, and the investigation has just commenced.

Other than a few lunatic fringe right wing blogs, no responsible news agency is making that claim.

You are a filthy, subhuman, POS and that is all you will <u>eve</u>r be. I hope your post opens people's eyes so they can see what sick bastards you right wingers are.

LWW
07-22-2012, 01:02 PM
Nothing will satisfy you, but let's review ...

- He's on OCCUPY sites threatening to do it.

- Moonbats on the site cheered him on.

- BANE, the villain, wore a gasmask type device and was an OCCUPY type.

Must be ... according to hatemeisters ... a tea party type.

DiabloViejo
07-22-2012, 01:23 PM
Give us proof from a reliable source!

BTW, in case you are not aware of it,Bane is a fictional character from a movie based on a comic strip. Wake up and live in the real world.

I stand by my comments..you are a despicable, vulgar, vile, disgusting, sub human, POS, trading on the misery of others in order to score cheap political points for your beloved right wing. You have no shame and no sense of simple human decency. You disgust me.

llotter
07-22-2012, 01:34 PM
The definition of 'liberal' fails to include the key attribute of the modern liberal, desires to remain an infant, tied to the apron strings of the Nanny State. When you become dependent on other for your very existence, it is easy to eat off the spoon being offered by the State and that would always exclude any sense of responsibility.

LWW
07-22-2012, 03:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">?... you are a despicable, vulgar, vile, disgusting, sub human, POS, trading on the misery of others in order to score cheap political points for your beloved right wing. You have no shame and no sense of simple human decency. You disgust me.

</div></div>

Thank you ...I accept your hate as a badge of honor.

DiabloViejo
07-22-2012, 03:49 PM
If being an indecent, loathsome, vulgar,despicable, low-life POS makes you feel proud and honorable-- then by all means wear your badge of (dis)honor! Like the old saying goes, if the shoe fits wear it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

You have exposed yourself for what you are:
http://roblorinov.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/pigman1.jpg

hondo
07-22-2012, 06:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for admitting you are a leftist and not a liberal.

Now, how about explaining why exactly what I Predicted would happen has happened ...AGAIN ... and that being that the occupy movement has devolved into barbarity.

</div></div>

That air you hear is my point whizzing over your head. Have you had head trauma lately? I swear, I don't remember you being this dense.

hondo
07-22-2012, 06:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Twelve innocent human beings are dead and fifty others wounded ... </div></div>

At the hands of an occupy nut job.

You conveniently left that out.

Are you horrified at what is the inevitable result of thr group you have so doggedly supported?

We can only hope that you actually are ... but you come across as a man whose only real concern is that a moonbat crazy leftist thug organization has been expsed as a moonbat crazy leftist thug organization.

Tat doesn't mean tat I believe you to be a bloodthirsty kill like this loon ... merely that you will turn a blind eye to reality.

America 2012 and Germany 1927 have yet snother similarity. </div></div>

Again-That air you hear is my point whizzing over your head. Have you had head trauma lately? I swear, I don't remember you being this dense.

hondo
07-22-2012, 06:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The definition of 'liberal' fails to include the key attribute of the modern liberal, desires to remain an infant, tied to the apron strings of the Nanny State. When you become dependent on other for your very existence, it is easy to eat off the spoon being offered by the State and that would always exclude any sense of responsibility. </div></div>

LOL1 I'm pretty sure you got the updated definition from Limberger. Keep drinking the koolade, lotter. Big Brother loves you.

hondo
07-22-2012, 06:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">?... you are a despicable, vulgar, vile, disgusting, sub human, POS, trading on the misery of others in order to score cheap political points for your beloved right wing. You have no shame and no sense of simple human decency. You disgust me.

</div></div>

Thank you ...I accept your hate as a badge of honor. </div></div>

If you were honest, I would like you. You are not.
If you were humble, I would like you. You are not.
If you wern't treacherous and devious, I would like you. But you are.

Honestly, I wouldn't piss on you if your heart was on fire.
Keep that as your signature. Wear it proudly. Says a lot about you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
07-22-2012, 06:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">?... you are a despicable, vulgar, vile, disgusting, sub human, POS, trading on the misery of others in order to score cheap political points for your beloved right wing. You have no shame and no sense of simple human decency. You disgust me.

</div></div>

Thank you ...I accept your hate as a badge of honor. </div></div>

If you were honest, I would like you. You are not.
If you were humble, I would like you. You are not.
If you wern't treacherous and devious, I would like you. But you are.

Honestly, I wouldn't piss on you if your heart was on fire.
Keep that as your signature. Wear it proudly. Says a lot about you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
07-22-2012, 06:24 PM
LOL! Sorry for the duplicate. My computer is acting up.

hondo
07-22-2012, 06:25 PM
BTW, what does " perpetated" mean?

LWW
07-23-2012, 03:59 AM
It seems that reality has upset the cabal again.

I have long ago learned that the more hate they spew, the closer to being competely correct the focus of their hate was.

Stretch
07-23-2012, 04:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It seems that reality has upset the cabal again.

I have long ago learned that the more hate they spew, the closer to being competely correct the focus of their hate was. </div></div>

When you finally snap, do the right thing ok? St.

hondo
07-23-2012, 07:07 AM
Ride em, cabal! Yee haw! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
07-23-2012, 07:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It seems that reality has upset the cabal again.

I have long ago learned that the more hate they spew, the closer to being competely correct the focus of their hate was. </div></div>

When you finally snap, do the right thing ok? St. </div></div>

Too late, Stretch. He already has. Reminds me of Tex Cobb after the Larry Holmes fight.
Tex said, " Man, my face beat on his hands, he just couldn't take it anymore."
Poor ole larry doesn't even argue anymore. He just tosses out tepid one liners after every beatdown and tries to pretend he's winning. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
07-23-2012, 08:09 AM
This topic cannot be argued against.

Now, flail about some more.

DiabloViejo
07-23-2012, 04:36 PM
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.--Thomas Paine

Grapenut
07-23-2012, 08:18 PM
And arguing with a Libtard is like trying to pick up a Turd by its clean end.

Nut

hondo
07-23-2012, 08:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grapenut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And arguing with a Libtard is like trying to pick up a Turd by its clean end.

Nut </div></div>

I'm glad you're here, nut. The rest of larry's friends have scurried back to their rat holes.

LWW
07-24-2012, 01:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.--Thomas Paine </div></div>How simply precious.

You are aware Paine was talking aout leftists, aren't you?

Of course you aren't ... your hide would burn from picking up any volue of Paine's work.

Tell me again about how our founders were proto-Marxists.

Qtec
07-24-2012, 01:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You are aware Paine was talking aout leftists, aren't you?</div></div>

No idiot. Its right there but you missed it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 23pt'>a person</span> who has renounced the use of reason </div></div>

Since when has <span style='font-size: 17pt'>a person </span>automatically been a 'Leftist'?

Q....does LWW stand for Little White Wabbit?
Every time SoFla pins you down, you hop to another subject. You haven't noticed that?

LWW
07-25-2012, 03:55 AM
A person isn't automatically a leftist ... but a leftist is someone who has renounced reason.

Next question?

DiabloViejo
07-25-2012, 04:20 AM
Is this something you learned at Psychotic State? Or did it come to you in a flash while you were peeing on an electrical outlet after a particularly hard night of cheap booze and beer? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
07-25-2012, 04:45 AM
I apologize that I don't use your stated research processes.

Grapenut
07-25-2012, 05:53 AM
http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad77/mdmeeks1010/debatingliberals.jpg

hondo
07-25-2012, 06:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is this something you learned at Psychotic State? Or did it come to you in a flash while you were peeing on an electrical outlet after a particularly hard night of cheap booze and beer? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

</div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
07-25-2012, 06:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grapenut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad77/mdmeeks1010/debatingliberals.jpg </div></div>

We've noticed. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
07-25-2012, 03:27 PM
At least he tries to level the playing field with y'all.

Grapenut
07-25-2012, 03:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grapenut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad77/mdmeeks1010/debatingliberals.jpg </div></div>

We've noticed. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Haha - insulted only by someone who has the ingenuity to do so.
Not bothered, so far.

Nut

hondo
07-25-2012, 07:04 PM
Agreed. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
07-25-2012, 07:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grapenut</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grapenut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad77/mdmeeks1010/debatingliberals.jpg </div></div>

We've noticed. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Haha - insulted only by someone who has the ingenuity to do so.
Not bothered, so far.

Nut </div></div>

Nice to see you have a sense of humor. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Soflasnapper
07-26-2012, 08:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.--Thomas Paine </div></div>How simply precious.

You are aware Paine was talking aout leftists, aren't you?

Of course you aren't ... your hide would burn from picking up any volue of Paine's work.

Tell me again about how our founders were proto-Marxists. </div></div>

You crack me up (again)!

So, you aren't aware that Thomas Paine advocated that private property, land ownership, ought to be eliminated? And that people ought to get free money from the state as a kind of allowance or entitlement, as a lump sum upon attaining the age of 21, and as an annual entitlement, to compensate for how the average person was screwed over by the existence of private property ownership?

Not surprising. Paine's true views, like many historical figures, has been expunged from how 'history' we've been fed tells the story.

His vision is accurately described as futuristic utopian, and proto-Marxist isn't far off.