PDA

View Full Version : This is Toooooooooo sweet. LOL

Qtec
07-25-2012, 07:59 AM
All you Righties, listen up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<span style='font-size: 26pt'>Pennsylvania admits there has been no voter fraud </span> </div></div>

Got that? Is it real to you?

LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tomorrow, Judge Robert Simpson will hear the case the ACLU has brought on behalf of Viviette Applewhite and others against the state of Pennsylvania for its new voter ID law. <span style='font-size: 26pt'>That case should be significantly bolstered by the admission from the state itself that there is no history of in-person voter fraud in the state. Essentially it's a law in search of a problem.</span> </div></div>

Got that?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 26pt'> a law in search of a problem.</span></div></div>

Wait,,,,,,,,,,it gets BETTER. LOL

This is NO joke.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The state signed a stipulation agreement with lawyers for the plaintiffs <span style='font-size: 26pt'>which acknowledges there “have been no investigations or prosecutions of in-person voter fraud in Pennsylvania; and the parties do not have direct personal knowledge of any such investigations or prosecutions in other states.”
Additionally, the agreement states Pennsylvania “will not offer any evidence in this action that in-person voter fraud has in fact occurred in Pennsylvania and elsewhere” or even argue “that in person voter fraud is likely to occur in November 2012 in the absense of the Photo ID law.” </span></div></div>

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Translation.

"Yes , OK, voter fraud is not a problem. We are only doing this to stop potential Dem voters from voting. Satisfied? "

the Goo Goo syndrome (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw)

Q

Gayle in MD
07-25-2012, 08:09 AM
Heard about this and glad you posted it, but, those of us on the left already knew this, and already knew that this whole multi-sate Voter ID BS, is nothing but another Repiglican attempt to throw another presidential election.

The real effort behind the whole Voter ID BS, was admitted by the Repiglican Campaign Representative in Pennsylvania when he said in plain language that:

"Voter ID, passed, and will allow Mitt Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania."

Couldn't have been any more obvious what they are up to than that!

While we from the left knew this all along, the right will continue to deny it.

We knew that all along as well!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW
07-25-2012, 04:20 PM
How dumb do you have to be to buy into that.

If it is illegal to ID voters, then who wctually voted is not only unknown ... but also unknowable.

To apply such insane logic, if the state decides it is unlawful to to monitor the speed of individual drivers ... that would prove that nobody as ever exceeded the speed limit.

But ... it was put on the spoon for you, so you did what you always do.

eg8r
07-26-2012, 02:12 AM
We just had a guy walk into a cinema and blow away 12 people and you don't think someone is capable of walking into a voting booth illegally? I guess all I can say at this point is that you are an idiot.

eg8r

DiabloViejo
07-26-2012, 02:26 AM
I see. So you right wingers are getting your panties all up in a twist over a non-existant problem? Gee, do ya think it might have more to do with suppressing the vote than any real issue with voter fraud? Get fricking real d-bags!

“have been no investigations or prosecutions of in-person voter fraud in Pennsylvania; and the parties do not have direct personal knowledge of any such investigations or prosecutions in other states.”

Additionally, the agreement states Pennsylvania “will not offer any evidence in this action that in-person voter fraud has in fact occurred in Pennsylvania and elsewhere” or even argue “that in person voter fraud is likely to occur in November 2012 in the absense of the Photo ID law.”

http://jimmysmithtraining.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/wheres_the_beef_mccain.jpg

LWW
07-26-2012, 02:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We just had a guy walk into a cinema and blow away 12 people and you don't think someone is capable of walking into a voting booth illegally? I guess all I can say at this point is that you are an idiot.

eg8r </div></div>

If dear leader tells them it can't happen ... they believe it can't happen.

LWW
07-26-2012, 02:42 AM
REALLY? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaUsT9MLMlA&feature=youtube_gdata_player)

LWW
07-26-2012, 02:49 AM
REALLY? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsaoWja2OPs&feature=youtube_gdata_player)

DiabloViejo
07-26-2012, 02:49 AM
Is Florida now part of Pennsylvania? Keep up here old man. You want to discuss Florida? Fine by me! But please start another thread so I can beat your brains in again with the truth about what's going on there. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
07-26-2012, 02:54 AM
REALLY? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jZ0lAYbcw4&feature=youtube_gdata_player)

Qtec
07-26-2012, 03:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We just had a guy walk into a cinema and blow away 12 people and you don't think someone is capable of walking into a voting booth illegally? I guess all I can say at this point is that you are an idiot.

eg8r </div></div>

A nutjob just killed 12 and the body count is not yet clear. THAT IS A FACT.

OTOH, Pennsylvania have just admitted,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">there is no history of in-person voter fraud in the state. </div></div>

Geez, why the fuss?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The state signed a stipulation agreement with lawyers for the plaintiffs which acknowledges there “have been <span style='font-size: 23pt'>no investigations or prosecutions of in-person voter fraud in Pennsylvania; and the parties do not have direct personal knowledge of any such investigations or prosecutions in other states.</span>” </div></div>

Following your logic, "just because we haven't yet caught a live leprechaun, doesn't mean to say they don't exist!"

Q

Qtec
07-26-2012, 05:12 AM
done,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, (http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/pennsylvania-admits-they-cant-document-vote)

Watch it.

Q

Qtec
07-26-2012, 05:35 AM
For the average guy with half a brain its pretty clear. They want to stop the poor/financially challenged from voting because these people vote for the party that represents their own interests, ie the opposition,the Democrats.

Its VERY,VERY SIMPLE.

Q.....this guy says it quite clearly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> "I don't want everybody to vote" </div></div>

link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw)

Q

LWW
07-26-2012, 06:58 AM
Sorry ... but many have been caught.

That you obey your party betters and ignore the truth is your problem.

eg8r
07-26-2012, 07:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Following your logic, "just because we haven't yet caught a live leprechaun, doesn't mean to say they don't exist!"

</div></div>Actually this is proof you don't know how to follow logic.

eg8r

eg8r
07-26-2012, 07:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For the average guy with half a brain its pretty clear. They want to stop the poor/financially challenged from voting because these people vote for the party that represents their own interests, ie the opposition,the Democrats.

</div></div>LOL, you are really trying to cement yourself as village idiot. This has nothing to do with money and EVERYTHING to do with voters identifying themselves.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
07-26-2012, 08:53 AM
NO! It does not! It has everything to do false propaganda with the intention of creating a fake problem that is practially non existant, in order to throw the election by preveinting as many democratic voters, particularly the poor and the out of work middle class, from being able to vote, all for no actual good reason. IOW... MORE REPIGLICAN PROVEN LIES for ulterior purposes!

You can continue to ignore the revealing statement of FACT, made by the Pennsylvania Republican cAMPAIGN operative, but the fact is, he clearly stated the real intention behind this Repiglican effort to disenfranchise democratic voters, AND stated in his own unmistakable words, that these voter ID requirements would give Pennslvania to Mitt Romney in the coming election.

And additionally, the statistics prove there is no measurable live voter fraud in this country, and certainly not to any degree worth denying hundreds of thousands of legal voters, in Red States across this country, their constitutional rights to vote.

Pretend you don't understand. Insult others for posting the facts. Deny the statistical proof. Do all of it combined, ad without conscience. There will still be a totally screwed up election, if Repiglicans are not prevented in disenfranchising democratic voters.

The obvious, is colossally obvious to all but the irrational, the corrupt Repiglican Party, and the morally corrupted RW deniers.

G.

Qtec
07-27-2012, 12:16 AM
link (http://www.flickr.com/photos/24230825@N02/7450571352/)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A similar confession occurred in Wisconsin yesterday. State Senate Minority Assistant Leader Glenn Grothman, a Republican, blurted out the truth on the Alan Keyes radio show.

KEYES: If it were upheld and in place in time for the November election, do you think — polls have shown a pretty razor-thin margin — do you think it might ultimately help Romney’s campaign here in the state?

GROTHMAN: Yes. Right. I think we believe that insofar as there are inappropriate things, people who vote inappropriately are more likely to vote Democrat.

KEYES: So if these protections are in place of voter ID, that might ultimately help him in a close race?

GROTHMAN: <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Right. I think if people cheat, we believe the people who cheat are more likely to vote against us.</span>

But there isn’t any evidence of “inappropriate things” anywhere. So how the hell can Grothman know that Democrats are somehow more responsible for them? Clearly, he can’t know. Because there aren’t any numbers or prosecutions or arrests indicating anything. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>I mean, this is like saying, “Let’s pass an anti-hobbit law! Even though hobbits don’t exist,</span> </div></div>

link (http://thedailybanter.com/2012/07/there-is-no-threat-or-evidence-of-voter-fraud-at-all/)

Q