PDA

View Full Version : Proof the regime spoon feeds "TRUTH" to the masses

LWW
07-26-2012, 12:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The quotations come back redacted, stripped of colorful metaphors, colloquial language and anything even mildly provocative.

They are sent by e-mail from the Obama headquarters in Chicago to reporters who have interviewed campaign officials under one major condition: the press office has veto power ...

Most reporters, desperate to pick the brains of the president’s top strategists, grudgingly agree. After the interviews, they review their notes, check their tape recorders and send in the juiciest sound bites for review.

The verdict from the campaign — an operation that prides itself on staying consistently on script — is often no, Barack Obama does not approve this message. ...

Quote approval is standard practice for the Obama campaign, used by many top strategists and almost all midlevel aides in Chicago and at the White House — almost anyone other than spokesmen who are paid to be quoted. (And sometimes it applies even to them.) ...

Jim Messina, the Obama campaign manager, can be foul-mouthed. But readers would not know it because he deletes the curse words before approving his quotes. Brevity is not a strong suit of David Plouffe, a senior White House adviser. So he tightens up his sentences before giving them the O.K. ...

It was difficult to find a news outlet that had not agreed to quote approval, albeit reluctantly. Organizations like Bloomberg, The Washington Post, Vanity Fair, Reuters and The New York Times have all consented to interviews under such terms.]</div></div>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>DEAR LEADER KNOWS BEST! (http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/16/us/politics/latest-word-on-the-campaign-trail-i-take-it-back.html?_r=1) </span>

Soflasnapper
07-26-2012, 02:06 PM
Good catch, as to Obama.

But a swing and a miss, a muff, an error, not to mention Romney's similar if not identical pattern of quote approval.

It's mentioned in this very article, and also here, (http://rt.com/usa/news/journalists-campaign-approval-quote-514/) among other places I've seen the same thing mentioned.

Really, do you expect anything different, when the chief attack lines are manufactured out of infelicitous phrases, or much less than that?

DiabloViejo
07-26-2012, 04:38 PM
http://gifsforum.com/images/image/omg/preview/omg.jpg

<span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style="color: #000099"><span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'>Sarcasm is the mind's natural defense against stupidity!</span> </span></span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
07-27-2012, 03:02 AM
Romney is neither the POTUS nor a candidate which I upport for that office ... hence, your avish defense of the regime is .... typically ... lame.

LWW
07-27-2012, 03:04 AM
And, yes, we all know that you are salivating ... much like Pavlov's dogs ... to be spoon fed the regimes current version of what "TRUTH" is.

Qtec
07-27-2012, 06:47 AM
Are you bashing Romney now?

I can help.

Q

Soflasnapper
07-27-2012, 08:37 AM
Tell us the one about the teleprompter again! That one is always great. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
07-27-2012, 08:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you bashing Romney now?

I can help.

Q </div></div>

If you paid attention you would already know the answer?

LWW
07-27-2012, 08:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tell us the one about the teleprompter again! That one is always great. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

</div></div>

You mean the one where dear leader's lackeys informed the faithful that he was giving speeches ithout the TOTUS present ... and it turnedout that this was "TRUTH" becuse dear leader read the speech off of a widescreen monitor.

Oh ... I almost left out that the cabal slavishly defended him. Over it.

Yes, it was comedy gold ... thanks for the reminder.

Qtec
07-27-2012, 09:18 AM
Don't YOU know? Its YOUR opinion. Is it a secret............Willard?

BTW,

If you don't or can't give your opinion on a discussion forum, WTF are you doing here except trolling.

Q

Qtec
07-27-2012, 09:32 AM
I bet you are wishing now - after yesterdays series of bloopers from Mitt - that he should never, EVER, be allowed to say anything off the top of his head or without his Teleprompter telling him what to say.

Q

LWW
07-27-2012, 09:45 AM
Why would I care if Romney makes a fax pas?

Come November the most likely winner is Romney, which will give us another fascist-lite POTUS similar to Bush I and Bush II, or we will have a second term of a committed fascist like Carter/Nixon/Roosevelt/Wilson.

In either case, the preservation of liberty will not be served.

Soflasnapper
07-27-2012, 10:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tell us the one about the teleprompter again! That one is always great. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

</div></div>

You mean the one where dear leader's lackeys informed the faithful that he was giving speeches ithout the TOTUS present ... and it turnedout that this was "TRUTH" becuse dear leader read the speech off of a widescreen monitor.

Oh ... I almost left out that the cabal slavishly defended him. Over it.

Yes, it was comedy gold ... thanks for the reminder. </div></div>

Well, you have so many!

I was thinking more of when Sarah Palin, the Klondike Kardashian herself, criticized Obama's use of the teleprompter, reading the attack from a teleprompter (which was smart, to avoid her normal assault and battery of the English language-- kudos to her!).

LWW
07-27-2012, 11:42 AM
I myself don't care whether someone uses a telepompternor not ... I am amused when cult members brag about an apparent dolt's intelligence, and their evidence is that they can read from one.

Soflasnapper
07-27-2012, 03:06 PM
Do you think he had one at Harvard Law?

How many other dolts were admitted to Harvard Law in the first place, or for that matter, graduated magna cum laude?

Fascinating claims. Please do go on.

LWW
07-28-2012, 04:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you think he had one at Harvard Law?

How many other dolts were admitted to Harvard Law in the first place, or for that matter, graduated magna cum laude?

Fascinating claims. Please do go on. </div></div>

1 - I've only seen one video of him speaking at Arvard, and he sounded like a dolt.

2 - Many dolts are accepted to prestigious schools because of AA, Obama hiself has alluded to te fact that he gained entry to Harvard for such reasons ... and it's well known that his own eris woud have never gained him entry. In addition ... the only wrting I've seen from his Harvard years was high schooll level stuff ... at best. His frst book was also an abomination.

Do you realy want to continue coming across as a leftist with a mancruh on Obama?

Soflasnapper
07-28-2012, 08:34 AM
Sure, and they also give out honors like magna cum laude, and a prize for the highest gpa, on AA grounds, you claim?

There are ample reasons to think Obama is smarter than the average bear. He was smarter than the average Harvard Law grad of his class. That's a very sharp group.

By contrast, your claim that he is a dolt, or perhaps might be, is the claim that shows a biased judgement. No, he isn't, and could not be, on this record, despite your denials and attempts to reframe such an obvious factual observation I make as a man crush. It is instead that you have the opposite of that.

Does that make him a preternatural genius or something? Didn't say that.

LWW
07-28-2012, 11:54 AM
Oh please.

Obama's. Grades are a state secret. To ask me to believe that ypu knw what they were is incredulous.

Beyond that ... Obama himself admits his grades at Columbia wouldn't get him into Harvard, and his place on the HA happened dutinga law suit fordiscrimiation at Harvard, and at the end of an 80 hour debate.

Further, he is the ONLY edior o the HLA to not clerk for federal judge nd to not be published.

You hse to believe in myths, as your messiah demand, and I choose not to.

DiabloViejo
07-28-2012, 02:03 PM
Ypu knw dutinga? Is tat like bazinga fordiscrimination? If ypu hse to promote your myths as ypur handler demand, ypu shood go back to skool, and learn spelling / grammar, Brainiac! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif