PDA

View Full Version : The Inbetweeners

eg8r
07-30-2012, 06:55 AM
I am finally home from the UK (for good I hope) and what I took from this last trip was...relaxation. Well work was quite hectic because it just does not seem to matter how much help we provide when we are over there, some people just choose to not do things the right way.

Other than that, I had the awesome opportunity to hang out with my closest UK friend and watch a movie called The Inbetweeners. This is actually a series (now completed) on the TV over there but my first introduction was the movie. Absolutely hilarious if you like American Pie to the extreme. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif So I spent a few minutes trying to buy the blasted movie for my iPad but iTunes only carries the seasons. Upon further search I have learned they did not ecode the move for Region 1 so even if I bought the disc I could not have watched it here in the states (my computer might be set to Region 0 but I never checked).

Anyways, if you have Netflix you can watch the first three seasons. MTV has their own version coming out in August but I am sure it will be tamed down a bit from the originals. It is surprising what is allowed on TV in the UK compared to what we show in the US.

eg8r

Qtec
07-31-2012, 03:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am finally home from the UK (for good I hope) and what I took from this last trip was...relaxation. Well work was quite hectic because it just does not seem to matter how much help we provide when we are over there, some people just choose to not do things the right way. </div></div>

Amazing...and you are such a good listener! So willing to see the other person's point of view!

So, basically this bondoogle at the buyer's expense was a waste of time? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Q

eg8r
07-31-2012, 04:13 AM
I happen to be one of the guys that built the system, so you are correct, I did not need to listen. I trained them how to use the tool, I have spent 8 weeks trying to get them to use it correctly. It does wear on my patience. As far as buyer expense, no the site did not pay one dime for my travels.

eg8r