PDA

View Full Version : It's gone!

hondo
07-30-2012, 10:11 PM
larry has removed his picture from his (non-existent) Facebook page. I've been expecting this. Hopefully, all of you who were curious took a peek before he removed it.
You gotta love this guy. He is so devious.
Nice move, larry. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
07-31-2012, 02:03 AM
You poor thing.

hondo
07-31-2012, 07:12 AM
Not at all. I find it a great source of amusement.
To get on here and deny that you have a page which you know I know is a lie and then to remove your picture and replace it with a Batman insignia so that folks won't see your AZ picture is not you. It's fum to watch you paint yourself into a corner.

Stretch
07-31-2012, 07:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not at all. I find it a great source of amusement.
To get on here and deny that you have a page which you know I know is a lie and then to remove your picture and replace it with a Batman insignia so that folks won't see your AZ picture is not you. It's fum to watch you paint yourself into a corner. </div></div>

Oh what a wicked web we weave, when first we practice to deceive. St.

hondo
07-31-2012, 09:16 PM
My guess is that he'll remove his page completely before too long. I know a little too much about him.
But unlike what he did to Gayle, I have no intention of bullying him and threatening him if he doesn't "behave."
I was just having some harmless fun with him. No malice intended.

I guessed that his real name might be Larry Wilson so I searched Larry Wilson in Dayton and there he was. Little skinny dude, nothing like the muscular guy whose picture he claimed was his on AZ. Same rants about Obama, same favorite right wing rags, same passion for photography. No Mrs LWW, which I suspected, no apparent family at all. Few friends.
Kinda sad actually. I do feel compassion for my fellow man and I briefly felt sorry for him. He hides his lack of family, friends, life, by being extremely arrogant and lying about details of his life.
The more I think about him the more I think I should quit picking on him. He won't stop with me. He hates me and I guess I have given as much back to him as he did to me. He uses his alter egos to get to me. "Mrs LWW" accuses me of being a Klansman. "johnny d" accuses me of lying about my service, not being a Christian, molesting my students.
So he really has done some lowlife things to me and I have responded in kind.
He's not a very nice person but still... maybe I can start to show him some Christian love.

LWW
08-01-2012, 05:11 AM
Yet you have declined every opportunity to meet?

hondo
08-01-2012, 06:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet you have declined every opportunity to meet? </div></div>

No. Stop lying. You have. You are like a broken record. Every time I tell the true story you remain silent and then wait a month and repeat you lies.

hondo
08-01-2012, 06:47 AM
I do apologize about the no family thing. Little Cotton is cute.

LWW
08-01-2012, 02:13 PM
I sent you my address, and what did you do with it?

File a false report to the HSA, in cahoots with the Queen and clown princess.

hondo
08-01-2012, 08:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I sent you my address, and what did you do with it?

</div></div>

Gosh! I sent you a letter to that address: LWW, Dayton , Ohio.
For some odd reason it came back to me. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Stretch
08-01-2012, 09:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I sent you my address, and what did you do with it?

</div></div>

Payback is a bitch. St.

DiabloViejo
08-02-2012, 01:11 AM
http://www.goodkarmafactory.com/sitebuilder/images/KarmaCop-311x322.jpg

http://cdn.chriscolotti.us/files/2012/07/karma3.png

LWW
08-02-2012, 01:19 AM
After months of denal ... much like when woofie betrayed someone by blabbing about their cancer ... your friends have confirmed your treachery.

Whata bunch f losers.

Stretch
08-02-2012, 06:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After months of denal ... much like when woofie betrayed someone by blabbing about their cancer ... your friends have confirmed your treachery.

Whata bunch f losers. </div></div>

The fact is that you and your black heart are cursed. You came here with the expressed purpose of cyber bullying our members. You don't discuss, you don't debate, you never joke or make light of anything. You are the loser, and while there is no way to get rid of you we all are more than happy to give back whatever you dish out. So BOO HOO for any of your problems. I'm sure there are many more to com.St.

LWW
08-02-2012, 06:27 AM
Actually, I was invited here by aitch.

And, there isa way to get rid of me ... stop trolling.

I've left more tan once, and each time one or more of the cabal followed me to AZB to troll there ... or my cabl mole reported back to me that the cabl was lying about me here.

Now ... wail and gnash your teeth some more.

Stretch
08-02-2012, 06:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually, I was invited here by aitch.

I've left more tan once, and each time one or more of the cabal followed me to AZB to troll there ... or my cabl mole reported back to me that the cabl was lying about me here.

Now ... wail and gnash your teeth some more. </div></div>

There seems to be a disconnect in your brain, so i'll keep it short. GFY. St.

hondo
08-02-2012, 06:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After months of denal ... much like when woofie betrayed someone by blabbing about their cancer ... your friends have confirmed your treachery.

Whatever you say.

hondo
08-02-2012, 06:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After months of denal ... much like when woofie betrayed someone by blabbing about their cancer ... your friends have confirmed your treachery.

The fact is that you and your black heart are cursed. You came here with the expressed purpose of cyber bullying our members. You don't discuss, you don't debate, you never joke or make light of anything. You are the loser, and while there is no way to get rid of you we all are more than happy to give back whatever you dish out. So BOO HOO for any of your problems. I'm sure there are many more to com.St. </div></div>

LOL! Stretch layeth down the smacketh.

hondo
08-02-2012, 07:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually, I was invited here by aitch.

Now ... wail and gnash your teeth some more. </div></div>

You have been uninvited several times since then. When I invited you I thought you might add something. I was wrong.
You have been nothing more than a rather nasty troll intent on destroying this forum.
You have had two posters over the years, Soma and Sofla, who have exposed your shallow views and humiliated you.
Stay on. I've had some fun exposing your lies but you have no game at all ANY MORE SO I'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE SOON ENOUGH.
You bore me. And you are starting to get nastier and nastier
so I don't want you to blow a gasket.

hondo
08-02-2012, 07:18 AM

If larry wilson/johnnyd, yugo,lotter, and eg are the "winners" , I'm proud to be in the group you call losers.
Why don't you and lotter go out and murder a doctor for God, winner?

Gayle in MD
08-02-2012, 07:42 AM

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="color: #990000"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Gayle and LWW, we all now completely understand that you two don't like each other. No real need to keep belaboring the point.

My suggestion now is to ignore each other.

Any posts from either of you pointing at the other one will result in an immediate (and very long) ban.

Admin

</span> </span> </div></div>

Gayle in MD
08-02-2012, 07:43 AM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="color: #990000"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Gayle and LWW, we all now completely understand that you two don't like each other. No real need to keep belaboring the point.

Any posts from either of you pointing at the other one will result in an immediate (and very long) ban.

Admin

LWW
08-02-2012, 07:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After months of denal ... much like when woofie betrayed someone by blabbing about their cancer ... your friends have confirmed your treachery.

If larry wilson/johnnyd, yugo,lotter, and eg are the "winners" , I'm proud to be in the group you call losers.
Why don't you and lotter go out and murder a doctor for God, winner? </div></div>

Although not named specifically, the queen has decided to reveal her true identity and confess to her crimes.

BRAVO!

Gayle in MD
08-02-2012, 08:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After months of denal ... much like when woofie betrayed someone by blabbing about their cancer ... your friends have confirmed your treachery.

Why don't you and lotter go out and murder a doctor for God, winner? </div></div>

Although not named specifically, the queen has decided to reveal her true identity and confess to her crimes.

BRAVO! </div></div>

Admin

hondo
08-02-2012, 03:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After months of denal ... much like when woofie betrayed someone by blabbing about their cancer ... your friends have confirmed your treachery.

BRAVO! </div></div>

Admin

</span> </span> </div></div> </div></div>

Great point, Gayle, but, apparently he is given a pass.
He accused me of hating all blacks ( he called them "GDN's")
and all half blacks even though he is well aware that I have
some half black children.
He says what he wants, lies, twists, bullies, without fear of reprisal.
I keep expecting to get the hammer simply for pleading with him to be civil.

LWW
08-02-2012, 04:19 PM
Actually ... you called them GDN's and I quoted you.

I also never named the queen other than by title ... don't blame me that someone runs to claim ownership of these dastardly acts, as each of you now have.

Keep typing however ... you are aware that nothing is ever gone on the web, aren't you?

hondo
08-02-2012, 04:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually ... you called them GDN's and I quoted you.

I also never named the queen other than by title ... don't blame me that someone runs to claim ownership of these dastardly acts, as each of you now have.

Keep typing however ... you are aware that nothing is ever gone on the web, aren't you? </div></div>

I WOULD BE CURIOUS TO SEE THE POST AND THE CONTEXT OF THE POST.
THIS IS ONE OF YOUR LITTLE TRICKS. TAKING A POST OUT OF CONTEXT AND USING IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE. YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN ME REFER TO BLACK FOLKS IN A DEROGATORY WAY. YOU ARE THE BIGOT, NOT ME,LARRY.

hondo
08-02-2012, 05:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually ... you called them GDN's and I quoted you.

Keep typing however ... you are aware that nothing is ever gone on the web, aren't you? </div></div>

A simple yes or no, larry. When you are calling one of the regulars on here "the Queen" are you or are you not referring to Gayle? It's an easy question, larry. Simply yes or no.
If the answer is yes, then your above post is deceitful.
If the answer is no, then who are you calling the Queen?
Hoist by thine own petar, again again and again. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
08-02-2012, 07:57 PM
How pathetic ... don't get pizzy because the entire bunch of you lack the ability to rat each other out.

hondo
08-02-2012, 08:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How pathetic ... don't get pizzy because the entire bunch of you lack the ability to rat each other out. </div></div>

I didn't really think you would answer either question.

hondo
08-02-2012, 08:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually ... you called them GDN's and I quoted you.

I WOULD BE CURIOUS TO SEE THE POST AND THE CONTEXT OF THE POST.
THIS IS ONE OF YOUR LITTLE TRICKS. TAKING A POST OUT OF CONTEXT AND USING IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE. YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN ME REFER TO BLACK FOLKS IN A DEROGATORY WAY. YOU ARE THE BIGOT, NOT ME,LARRY. </div></div>

So, you have no answer? You are aware that most posters can read when you get caught in a lie?

hondo
08-02-2012, 08:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually ... you called them GDN's and I quoted you.

A simple yes or no, larry. When you are calling one of the regulars on here "the Queen" are you or are you not referring to Gayle? It's an easy question, larry. Simply yes or no.
If the answer is yes, then your above post is deceitful.
If the answer is no, then who are you calling the Queen?
Hoist by thine own petar, again again and again. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

It was an easy question, larry. Who are you calling the Queen?

You are aware that nothing is ever gone on the web, aren't you?

LWW
08-02-2012, 08:39 PM
I don't need to ... thequeen leapt forward to claim her crown, then the cronprincesses confessed their participation in a crime.

IOW ... as I've always said, keep y'all talking and you'll eventually tell the truth.

hondo
08-02-2012, 09:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't need to ... thequeen leapt forward to claim her crown, then the cronprincesses confessed their participation in a crime.

IOW ... as I've always said, keep y'all talking and you'll eventually tell the truth. </div></div>

So, you're finally admitting it?

Gayle and LWW, we all now completely understand that you two don't like each other. No real need to keep belaboring the point.

Admin

Stretch
08-02-2012, 10:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How pathetic ... don't get pizzy because the entire bunch of you lack the ability to rat each other out. </div></div>

I didn't really think you would answer either question. </div></div>

Of course not Hondo, when it comes right down to it he's just a gutless whimp. It is rather gratifying to see that everyone else here can see that as well. St.

LWW
08-03-2012, 03:09 AM
These threads are pure comedy gold ... they start with aitch flailing in the dark attempting to "EXPOSE" me, and ends up with the cabal issuing full confession and exposing their own treachery.

aitch ... did your ancestors negotiate the Indian side of the treaty with Cortez?

hondo
08-03-2012, 09:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These threads are pure comedy gold ... they start with aitch flailing in the dark attempting to "EXPOSE" me, and ends up with the cabal issuing full confession and exposing their own treachery.

aitch ... did your ancestors negotiate the Indian side of the treaty with Cortez? </div></div>

Actually they end with you refusing to answer 2 simple questions.
You accused me of making very vile racist remarks. I asked for the quote and the context. Of course you didn't respond.
You also hinted that Gayle was not who you were calling the queen. I asked you who you were referring to then.You tried to avoid answering that also. When pressed you finally admitted it was Gayle which was in violation of the mod's warning to you.
Now you're jumping up and down acting like your duck was a victory . We all know better. You continue to make a fool of yourself and come across as a deceitful liar.
Pure comedy gold indeed, loser. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Stretch
08-04-2012, 02:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These threads are pure comedy gold ... they start with aitch flailing in the dark attempting to "EXPOSE" me, and ends up with the cabal issuing full confession and exposing their own treachery.

aitch ... did your ancestors negotiate the Indian side of the treaty with Cortez? </div></div>

You accused me of making very vile racist remarks. I asked for the quote and the context. Of course you didn't respond.
You also hinted that Gayle was not who you were calling the queen. I asked you who you were referring to then.You tried to avoid answering that also. When pressed you finally admitted it was Gayle which was in violation of the mod's warning to you.
Now you're jumping up and down acting like your duck was a victory . We all know better. You continue to make a fool of yourself and come across as a deceitful liar.
Pure comedy gold indeed, loser. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

What pisses me off is the constant double standard going on here. There is no dought in my mind if Gayle so much as whispers "Der Uberman" she'd be gone......Mean while Large Mouth Larry gets to constantly needle her with "the queen" title with complete impunity. One would almost think we are being monitored by a right wing extremist. St.

LWW
08-04-2012, 02:58 AM
Well aitch gets comedy "comedy god" as UGOT says, but you can still be proud of comedy bronze.

aitch ... This is where you plagiarize someone else attempting to look smart ... maybe you should recite some more of your gazintas for us?

hondo
08-04-2012, 07:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These threads are pure comedy gold ... they start with aitch flailing in the dark attempting to "EXPOSE" me, and ends up with the cabal issuing full confession and exposing their own treachery.

Pure comedy gold indeed, loser. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

What pisses me off is the constant double standard going on here. There is no dought in my mind if Gayle so much as whispers "Der Uberman" she'd be gone......Mean while Large Mouth Larry gets to constantly needle her with "the queen" title with complete impunity. One would almost think we are being monitored by a right wing extremist. St. </div></div>

NO!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

hondo
08-04-2012, 07:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well aitch gets comedy "comedy god" as UGOT says, but you can still be proud of comedy bronze.

aitch ... This is where you plagiarize someone else attempting to look smart ... maybe you should recite some more of your gazintas for us? </div></div>

larry, my work is done here. You have been exposed again for the liar and deceiver you are. I've given you your little thrill by engaging in the kind of pissing contests you love yet do so poorly in. I'm bored. TTYL.

LWW
08-04-2012, 07:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well aitch gets comedy "comedy god" as UGOT says, but you can still be proud of comedy bronze.

aitch ... This is where you plagiarize someone else attempting to look smart ... maybe you should recite some more of your gazintas for us? </div></div>

larry, my work is done here. You have been exposed again for the liar and deceiver you are. I've given you your little thrill by engaging in the kind of pissing contests you love yet do so poorly in. I'm bored. TTYL. </div></div>

So yet again you cause a commotion and then retreat, claiming to have been a victim the entire time?

How totally predictable was that.

Gayle in MD
08-04-2012, 02:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These threads are pure comedy gold ... they start with aitch flailing in the dark attempting to "EXPOSE" me, and ends up with the cabal issuing full confession and exposing their own treachery.

What pisses me off is the constant double standard going on here. There is no dought in my mind if Gayle so much as whispers "Der Uberman" she'd be gone......Mean while Large Mouth Larry gets to constantly needle her with "the queen" title with complete impunity. One would almost think we are being monitored by a right wing extremist. St. </div></div>

NO!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif