PDA

View Full Version : looking to invest

hondo
07-31-2012, 10:01 PM
Got a hot tip on a company called Micro Evolution Systems. I believe they're located in Ohio. Anybody know anything about them?

cushioncrawler
07-31-2012, 11:36 PM
The Word iz that Macro Creation haz got the nuts.
mac.

LWW
08-01-2012, 05:07 AM
I don't think you can buy stock with an EBT card.

hondo
08-01-2012, 06:35 AM
Have you heard of them? I believe it's out of Dayton.

Soflasnapper
08-01-2012, 09:31 AM
My hot tip is to ignore hot tips. Seriously.

Basically a lot of what goes on in low cap stocks amounts to financial fraud-- insiders or interested brokerages pump and dump.

There used to be great opportunities for sound speculation when America's economy wasn't so phony. Ground floor investors in Pan Am, Xerox, IBM, or in later days, Microsoft, and etc., were able to buy and hold and reap a small to larger fortune.

These days, tidal waves of money splash in and out, and companies have their stock share prices buffeted all around for anything BUT the fundamentals of their business model and markets. A substantially rigged game anymore. Let the buyer beware, caveat emptor.

ugotda7
08-01-2012, 09:39 AM
I also have a hot tip, it is a company in the hills of WV named "Outhouses R Us." It seems like it would be perfect for you.

hondo
08-01-2012, 11:12 AM
Look what just oozed in! Where ya been, yugo?

BTW, they got bought out by 2 black guys. It's now called
"We Be Da Shits." Their motto is " Crappin N Rappin."

LWW
08-01-2012, 11:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My hot tip is to ignore hot tips. Seriously.

Basically a lot of what goes on in low cap stocks amounts to financial fraud-- insiders or interested brokerages pump and dump. </div></div>

You missed his true goal.

He is scouring the bowels of the web, desperately trying to find something on me.

This company is owned by a guy with a name similar to mine.

In aitch's, self admitted, moonshine and crack adled brain he is trying to convince anyone who will listen that I am both a welfare recipient and te owner of a computer company.

It's great fun to watch ... flail about some more now aitch.

Soflasnapper
08-01-2012, 11:34 AM
I agree, I didn't know that. Fascinating.

LWW
08-01-2012, 11:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I also have a hot tip, it is a company in the hills of WV named "Outhouses R Us." It seems like it would be perfect for you. </div></div>

If I was aitch I would invest in "CROSS ERECTORS OF AMERIC INC" just to get the discount.

hondo
08-01-2012, 11:43 AM
Enjoy, larry. What's really funny is that HIS picture was identical to the one you put on AZ. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I kept swearing that wasn't you. Now you admit.
Need more paint? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
08-01-2012, 11:54 AM
How's little Cotton? Now in that picture you look like the guy on Facebook. HMMM. It's fascinating.
The computer guy on Linked In and MySpace is your age and , I admit, is identical to the picture on AZ.
Meanwhile, the guy holding the baby on Myspace is your age but looks like your picture on FB!!!

THE GAME IS AFOOT!
Could one of these guys be johnny d? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Whatever the answer is, be aware , larry, that I mean you no harm. I wouldn't hurt anybody that isn't a threat to me or my family.
Just having a little fun after what you did to Gayle.

I'll get bored and drop this soon.

LWW
08-01-2012, 12:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree, I didn't know that. Fascinating. </div></div>

You will learn that aitch has been on a jihad against me for about 6 years, it's all on AZB if you want to research it, and a few other cabalists have joined in.

The only way I ever found out about this forum is aitch bragging that if I ever came here a certain Maryander, who shall remain nameless, would have her way with me.

It really is quite a sordid tale to peruse if you ever wish to review it.

hondo
08-01-2012, 12:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree, I didn't know that. Fascinating. </div></div>

</div></div>

You said a mouthful there. You act like you're talking to stranger. Sofla knows what you are. LMFAO!

ugotda7
08-01-2012, 12:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look what just oozed in! Where ya been, yugo?

"We Be Da Shits." Their motto is " Crappin N Rappin." </div></div>

Just checking in over here at the BD PR Insane Asylum to poke a few sticks at the long-term residents.

LWW
08-01-2012, 01:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree, I didn't know that. Fascinating. </div></div>

</div></div>

You said a mouthful there. You act like you're talking to stranger. Sofla knows what you are. LMFAO! </div></div>

Perhaps, but apparently he doesn't know what aitch is all about.

How many illegal lin house servants are you currently paying less thn the legal minimum?

LWW
08-01-2012, 01:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look what just oozed in! Where ya been, yugo?

Just checking in over here at the BD PR Insane Asylum to poke a few sticks at the long-term residents. </div></div>

UGOT DOTH LAYETH THE SMACKETH DOWNETH!

Stretch
08-01-2012, 03:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look what just oozed in! Where ya been, yugo?

Just checking in over here at the BD PR Insane Asylum to poke a few sticks at the long-term residents. </div></div>

UGOT DOTH LAYETH THE SMACKETH DOWNETH! </div></div>

Spoken by the #1 inmate! Too funny, Ugot craps on the floor and you step in it. Ha ha ha St.

LWW
08-01-2012, 05:48 PM
Don't hate me because I have a clue.

hondo
08-01-2012, 06:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look what just oozed in! Where ya been, yugo?

Yes, it's so much saner on AZ. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
08-01-2012, 06:11 PM
None. Never did. Show me a post where I said that.
More lies. You need to calm down. You have apparently gone off the deep edge because I looked into your business.
Can you imagine how Gayle felt, larry? What you did was much worse.
And to threaten her? Dispicable!

hondo
08-01-2012, 06:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look what just oozed in! Where ya been, yugo?

UGOT DOTH LAYETH THE SMACKETH DOWNETH! </div></div>

Spoken by the #1 inmate! Too funny, Ugot craps on the floor and you step in it. Ha ha ha St. </div></div>

They would have been a hit in vaudeville. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
08-01-2012, 06:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't hate me because I have a clue. </div></div>

We don't hate you and you don't have a clue. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
08-02-2012, 04:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't hate me because I have a clue. </div></div>

We don't hate you and you don't have a clue. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Read my signature below.

hondo
08-02-2012, 07:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't hate me because I have a clue. </div></div>

We don't hate you and you don't have a clue. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Read my signature below. </div></div>

I mis-spoke. I hate your actions. I love all souls from God.
And perhaps in person you are not the vile, deceitful, racist troll you appear to be on here.
P.S. I still wouldn't piss on you if your heart was on fire.