PDA

View Full Version : Leftards never learn.

LWW
08-02-2012, 07:50 AM
After boycotting Limbaugh, causing his ratings to soar, the moonbat crazy left decided to go after another US compaby solely because they disagreed with the party.

THE RESULT? (http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/chick-fil-set-world-record_649217.html)

A new world's record in sales volume.

Not that the leftard leadership is listening ... but the people see this hyper partisan bullying for exactly what i is, and denounce it.

Soflasnapper
08-02-2012, 09:57 AM
No Guinness accreditation, no world record, as we all know.

World record WHAT? Chicken sales volume, beating the KFC record?

Well no, they don't say that. Best day sales THEY have ever had? I guess that's what they meant. Hardly a world record, then.

A flurry of support cannot be sustained. People only eat so many fast food chicken sandwiches over time.

Any proclamation of victory for CFA is premature at best.

Similar to the Limbaugh situation. His syndicator admitted millions of dollars in losses, as the Limbaugh supporters claimed victory in that case. Which is it, then, and in this case?

eg8r
08-02-2012, 10:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No Guinness accreditation, no world record, as we all know.

World record WHAT? Chicken sales volume, beating the KFC record?

Well no, they don't say that. Best day sales THEY have ever had? I guess that's what they meant. Hardly a world record, then.</div></div>LOL, the more you talk the more you stuff your foot in your mouth. You are attempting to be funny by poking fun at LWW's exaggeration but then you go and do the same thing with the last sentence I quoted. Have you ever compared chicken sales across the industry? Why do you act like Chick Fil A setting their own personal record is not equivalent to setting the world record? I don't know the truth but I also recognize you don't either.

We do have two very similar examples of the public responding to what people say. The Ditzy Twits went overseas to bash their President and the public responded immediately by not listening to their music (this was not just radio stations). We also saw an attempt at a similar boycott of CFA but people arrived in mass to CFA to show support, either in favor of their view or in favor of free speech. Either way the glaring difference is that no one ever rushed to buy a Ditzy Twit album ever again. Let's give CFA some time to see if they dwindle away into obscurity like the Twits.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
08-02-2012, 10:22 AM
The refusal of ClearChannel to put their recordings on the air was a corporate decision by a monopolist, not anything the public demanded, IMO.

That some of the CFA outlets had unusually high traffic doesn't prove that overall, considering that many might have far less traffic, that they even hit their own daily record, let alone a weekly record. The proof is that they tweeted it, which is clearly no proof at all.

Yes, when Huckabee and Co. organize a day of support, one might suppose they'd hit a day record. Will it be a record week, month, and year? No reason to believe that at all. In fact, the company may very well go on to have a weak quarter and year.

If it's publicly traded, the sales results will eventually be documented in their SEC filings.

llotter
08-02-2012, 10:58 AM
I think that a lot of the folks that went there yesterday will likely keep going back because the food is better than they anticipated and the values that Chick-fil-A are much longer lasting than just one day. Furthermore, there will be many elected lefties that will be defeated come November because our American Spring is taking place in the summer and fall.

Gayle in MD
08-02-2012, 11:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think that a lot of the folks that went there yesterday will likely keep going back because the food is better than they anticipated and the values that Chick-fil-A are much longer lasting than just one day. </div></div>

Wonderful news! It's just great to know that the radical religious right is stuffing their faces with poison!

They never did know where their best interests were served.

Additionally, the rest of the country is not on board with the Gay Rights denying religious right, any more than they are with their tactics to deny women birth control, or demonize them for advantaging their constitutional rights.

The companies who support Gay Rights,....

see here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/01...l#slide=1152953 (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/01/chick-fil-a-anti-gay-controversy-employees-speak-out_n_1729968.html#slide=1152953)

...are doing just fine, thank you, so I can only hope these radical religious dictating homophobes on the right continue to distance themselves from the majority of the country, and to think they are willing to poison themselves as well, while they're doing it, is just a dream come true!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

G.

llotter
08-02-2012, 01:42 PM
The position of Dan Cathy, president of Chick-fil-A, was explicitly against gay marriage, not gays in general...as I understood his position. The restaurant chain does not discriminate in either hiring or serving.

Once the evolutionary war gets underway between the left and right, the left will be defeated because of their small numbers and many businesses that have aligned themselves with the wrong side will go under.

Gayle in MD
08-02-2012, 01:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The position of Dan Cathy, president of Chick-fil-A, was explicitly against gay marriage, not gays in general...as I understood his position. The restaurant chain does not discriminate in either hiring or serving.

Once the evolutionary war gets underway between the left and right, the left will be defeated because of their small numbers and many businesses that have aligned themselves with the wrong side will go under. </div></div>

The American People do discriminate against those who spread hatred, and divide Americans according to their personal, misguided religious beliefs. Rejecting the rights of any group of Americans, is bound to create a backlash from MOST Americans, and MOST Americans are for Gay rights to marry, instead of being denied their rights by the Religious Nutjobs.

Evolutionary war? LMAO! I thought religious RW nutjobs didn't believe in evolution!

There is nothing Christian about making public statements against others enjoying equal rights under the law, those whom he has no right to judge, at least according to Jesus, who taught forgiveness, and acceptance for all.

G.

LWW
08-02-2012, 04:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The position of Dan Cathy, president of Chick-fil-A, was explicitly against gay marriage, not gays in general...as I understood his position. The restaurant chain does not discriminate in either hiring or serving.

Once the evolutionary war gets underway between the left and right, the left will be defeated because of their small numbers and many businesses that have aligned themselves with the wrong side will go under. </div></div>

I must ask that we be kinder to our leftist brethren and sistren who have been hypnotized by the great deceiver.

I agree with another poster that the American people do discriminate against those who spread hatred, and divide Americans ... which is why CHICK FIL A had the success they did.

Seldom in this day and age is a citizen will to commit their life, their fortune and their sacred honor at risk against statist tyranny. They did, and I commend them for doing it ... even though I personally disagree with the stand that he took on GM.

In the spirit of Christian love I would like to share some of the blessings that have been poured upon this great nation with our leftist brethren and sistren as they struggle to reenter the productive class:

http://www.coupons4utah.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/chick-a-fil-copy.jpg

llotter
08-02-2012, 07:09 PM
Those who lay down with pigs are going to end smelling like moderate Republicans, a picture of the good men that do nothing while evil triumphs. The Christians knew at the time of the Crusades that something more direct than Christian Love was required. The cancer of the Left is just as incompatible with freedom as the radical Islamists.

Grapenut
08-02-2012, 07:50 PM
http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad77/mdmeeks1010/MiltonFriedman22.jpg

A pencil for your thoughts.

Nut

hondo
08-02-2012, 07:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those who lay down with pigs are going to end smelling like moderate Republicans, a picture of the good men that do nothing while evil triumphs. The Christians knew at the time of the Crusades that something more direct than Christian Love was required. The cancer of the Left is just as incompatible with freedom as the radical Islamists. </div></div>

Exodus 20:13, Christian boy. Seems pretty clear, lotter.
You can't pick and choose your Christianity.
Every time I see you or larry/johnny spouting Christian values I want to throw up.
You two disgust me and make a mockery of our Lord.

hondo
08-02-2012, 07:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grapenut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad77/mdmeeks1010/MiltonFriedman22.jpg

A pencil for your thoughts.

Nut </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
08-02-2012, 08:42 PM
You mean Christian values like wishing somone's dead ... or threatening someone's wife ... just because they point out your simple nature.

llotter
08-02-2012, 09:13 PM
The poor fellow is just so insecure with his self worth that he looks for whatever comfort he can find by cutting others down. So sad.

DiabloViejo
08-03-2012, 02:01 AM
All of the below are biblically sanctioned forms of marriage. I take it you support all of them, or is it a matter of picking and choosing? As demonstrated by your proud support of a gutless serial killer who shot his unarmed victims from a distance with a sniper scope?

Boy, I just sure Jesus loves the sh*t out of Kopp, and you! Ain't that right there Mr. Holier Than Thou, Proud Upstanding Christian believer?

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/549590_411675942201424_871623117_n.jpg

LWW
08-03-2012, 03:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The poor fellow is just so insecure with his self worth that he looks for whatever comfort he can find by cutting others down. So sad. </div></div>

Oh it's much deeper ... aitch is a truly evil entity.

LWW
08-03-2012, 03:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All of the below are biblically sanctioned forms of marriage. I take it you support all of them, or is it a matter of picking and choosing? As demonstrated by your proud support of a gutless serial killer who shot his unarmed victims from a distance with a sniper scope?

Boy, I just sure Jesus loves the sh*t out of Kopp, and you! Ain't that right there Mr. Holier Than Thou, Proud Upstanding Christian believer?

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/549590_411675942201424_871623117_n.jpg </div></div>

Odd that you cite only the OT.

Soflasnapper
08-03-2012, 06:52 AM
Odd that you mention the NT, if obliquely.

What does it say about marriage? Well, quite little, as I recall.

Don't get divorced is one thing. Some guy named Jesus said that one.

Don't get married in the first place. That was the Apostle Paul, who allowed that it was better to marry than to burn, but better not to marry.

Then there's the commentary on heaven, that people will be neither taken nor given in marriage there, but will be like the angels. (Don't tell the Mormons!)

What did I miss?

hondo
08-03-2012, 09:35 PM
Whatever you say, Kopp.

Gayle in MD
08-03-2012, 09:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The poor fellow is just so insecure with his self worth that he looks for whatever comfort he can find by cutting others down. So sad. </div></div>

I know Hondo quite well, and you may be sure there is nothing about him for which he should or could ever experience low self-esteem, since he has lived an honorable life, of honorable values and intentions.

Not at all the kind of emotionally insecure and disturbed person who would praise and admire a radical religious fanatical murdering coward.

G.

hondo
08-03-2012, 10:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The poor fellow is just so insecure with his self worth that he looks for whatever comfort he can find by cutting others down. So sad. </div></div>

I know Hondo quite well, and you may be sure there is nothing about him for which he should or could ever experience low self-esteem, since he has lived an honorable life, of honorable values and intentions.

Not at all the kind of emotionally insecure and disturbed person who would praise and admire a radical religious fanatical murdering coward.

G. </div></div>

Thank you, Gayle. Only from these clowns can they assume that one lacks self esteem because I don't praise murderers.
What a klan of losers!

LWW
08-04-2012, 04:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=Gayle in MD]I know Hondo quite well, and you may I don't praise murderers ...</div></div>

Other than Byrd, Obama, abortion providers, left wing terrorists and anyone associated with the golden (D).

Stretch
08-04-2012, 08:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=Gayle in MD]I know Hondo quite well, and you may I don't praise murderers ...</div></div>

Other than Byrd, Obama, abortion providers, left wing terrorists and anyone associated with the golden (D). </div></div>

Like a mindless parrot, you can repeat the words for every post without knowing anything about which you speak. Polly want a chick fillet? St.

Gayle in MD
08-04-2012, 08:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=Gayle in MD]I know Hondo quite well, and you may I don't praise murderers ...</div></div>

Other than Byrd, Obama, abortion providers, left wing terrorists and anyone associated with the golden (D). </div></div>

Like a mindless parrot, you can repeat the words for every post without knowing anything about which you speak. Polly want a chick fillet? St. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Polly want a chick fillet? St. </div></div>

BWA HA HA HA! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif That should be on the signs of the Kiss-in folks!

Great line!

G.

LWW
08-04-2012, 12:15 PM
I think the WV bomb treat was because someone couldn't get a kiss.