PDA

View Full Version : The Moron's Academic Record Worst in History

llotter
08-02-2012, 01:23 PM
So, I am listening to Rush as usual today and, though I wasn't paying attention that closely, he repeats the substance of an earlier call from someone who went to Harvard and was told by this caller that Obama had the worst academic record in the history of Harvard. Now, this seems incredible on the surface but if you actually study Obama's domestic and foreign policies, his academic acumen dose raise a lot of questions.

The worst academic record in the history of Harvard and our president. How far off the right track we have strayed.

Gayle in MD
08-02-2012, 01:28 PM
Another BS post, based on absolutely nothing of any substance.

Must be all of that poison chicken you eat!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
G.

llotter
08-02-2012, 01:32 PM
It was based on that Harvard alumni's call into Rush. That seems pretty solid to me.

Gayle in MD
08-02-2012, 01:44 PM
To you? It would, given your overwhelming hatred for President Obama, but to any rational person, it was nothing but hateful gossip and typical Repiglican lies being spread around by a known hateful liar like Rush Limpballs, and sucked up by someone who praises murderers.

Like I said, just more irrelevant BS.

G.

llotter
08-02-2012, 02:23 PM
The evidence is precisely equivalent to that offered by Harry Reid as he makes accusations concerning the non-payment of income taxes for the past 10 years by Romney. Are you demanding something more substantial than hearsay from Reid or are you just licking more off the spoon.

Gayle in MD
08-02-2012, 02:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The evidence is precisely equivalent to that offered by Harry Reid as he makes accusations concerning the non-payment of income taxes for the past 10 years by Romney. Are you demanding something more substantial than hearsay from Reid or are you just licking more off the spoon. </div></div>

I haven't signed onto Reid's statements, merely made my own judgements about Romney's continuous cover up, which has gone on for decades, and voiced my opinions regarding what he's likely hiding.

While You are ready to take the word of an anonymous caller on a radical RW talk radio program, hosted by a drug addict and law breaking criminal, full of hatred, and one who is a known ignoramous known for his racism, mysogyny, and homophobia!

Typical of you and your party Lemmings.

G.

DiabloViejo
08-02-2012, 02:56 PM
LOL! Reid played it rather well. Of course, Romney can clear the matter up by simply releasing the tax returns. Unless.. of course, he's hiding something. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

You guys just got hoisted on your own petards, or like the kids like to say you got pwned with your own tactics! LOL, I LOVE IT! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

llotter
08-02-2012, 03:20 PM
An anonymous call is what Reid used to make his demands. If only The Moron would unseal his college records, he could easily prove that records weren't the worst in Harvard history. Or maybe that is exactly what he is hiding.

Gayle in MD
08-02-2012, 03:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">An anonymous call is what Reid used to make his demands.

<span style="color: #990000">Where did you get that lie? Nowhere have I seen any reference to an anonymous call in what Reid stated. And, oin fact, he has since stated that more than one person gave him the information.

I am not suggesting that Reid is infallable, nor that his accusations are accurate. But he never stated that his information came from an anonymous caller. Just another of your many, many intentional lies?</span>

If only The Moron would unseal his college records, he could easily prove that records weren't the worst in Harvard history. Or maybe that is exactly what he is hiding. </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000">Another post that reveals your complete ignorance about how the President distinguished himself in college, and during his tenure as a Law Student, when he was selected to write THE MOST prestigious and distinguished, Harvard Law Review, an honor about which you obviously possess no knowledge.

From an article written about the distinguished harvard student:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After four years, Obama decided it was time to move on. He wanted to learn how to use the political system to effect social change. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>He set his sights on Harvard Law School, where he quickly distinguished himself as a top student. He was soon chosen through the strength of his writing and grades to serve as one of 80 student editors on the law review.

Unlike many peer-review professional journals, the law review is run solely by students. It is widely considered the major forum for current legal debate and consequently is watched closely by courts around the country. </span> </div></div>

Keep eating the poison chicken, that's all I ask!

LMAO!</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
G.

DiabloViejo
08-02-2012, 03:47 PM
LOL! Y you mad bro? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Cheer up and go and shoot some abortion doctors to death, like your hero Kopp! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/20764805.jpg

LWW
08-02-2012, 04:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The evidence is precisely equivalent to that offered by Harry Reid as he makes accusations concerning the non-payment of income taxes for the past 10 years by Romney. Are you demanding something more substantial than hearsay from Reid or are you just licking more off the spoon. </div></div>

I heard that while running some errands.

What the leftbots are incapable of comprehending is that RL gave the caller zero cred ... to be honest neither do I ... but it has as much cred as HR claiming that we need to investigate MR even though he admits that he has no evidence other than unnamed callers.

Put simply ... the leftbots are proving their collective selves to be, again, completely incapable of judging two candidates by the same standard.

You I see can grasp this, the rest of the cabal clearly cannot.

LWW
08-02-2012, 04:26 PM
And I see that the myth of Obama ever writing anything for HLR has arisen from the grave of slain Obamatron mythology again.

LWW
08-02-2012, 04:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL! Y you mad bro? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Cheer up and go and shoot some abortion doctors to death, like your hero Kopp! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/20764805.jpg

</div></div>

Do you actually believe that anyone buys into your feigned outrage when you are following someone who wishes millions of citizens to be poisoned for nothing more than exercising their free choice?

llotter
08-02-2012, 04:35 PM
These lefties inhabit childhood their entire lives so it is no wonder the can never cut the apron strings of the Nanny State.

LWW
08-02-2012, 04:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These lefties inhabit childhood their entire lives so it is no wonder the can never cut the apron strings of the Nanny State. </div></div>

Some of them perhaps have blood flow to the brain blocked by their regional diet of WAFFLE HOUSE biscuits and sausage gravy smothered in bacon for breakfast, a 48 ounce Royal Crown Cola and a box of MOONPIES for lunch, home cooked hog jowls with chitterlings and collard greens for dinner with a box of LITTLE DEBBIE snack cakes for dessert before they retire to the couch for a glass of shine and some OXYCONTIN to take the edge off while they listen to David Allen Coe on the 8 track waiting for DUCK DYNASTY to come on the satellite dish.

For them, I make an offer that will help improve their many health conditions:

http://www.coupons4utah.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/chick-a-fil-copy.jpg

Soflasnapper
08-02-2012, 04:55 PM
Stop talking about Rush that way, and stop wishing him death by eating that heart attack sandwich.

Soflasnapper
08-02-2012, 05:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">An anonymous call is what Reid used to make his demands. If only The Moron would unseal his college records, he could easily prove that records weren't the worst in Harvard history. Or maybe that is exactly what he is hiding. </div></div>

Not exactly true, amazingly!

Reid knew whom he spoke with, and I thought it was in person.

Soflasnapper
08-02-2012, 05:21 PM
Put simply ... the leftbots are proving their collective selves to be, again, completely incapable of judging two candidates by the same standard.

You I see can grasp this, the rest of the cabal clearly cannot.

Yuck, yuck. Cognitive dissonance, much?

While running for president, Obama released about 5 years of his tax returns, give or take. It IS judging two candidates by the same standard, as you are refusing to do, by suggesting MR's refusal to do so is nothing to discuss, move along now!

An anonymous caller to Rush is not the same as a known person, to Harry Reid, passed along BY Harry Reid, Majority Leader of the US Senate. That is NOT the same standard, but you insist it is?

In the end, the people will decide which of these matters rises to the level of concern enough to form the basis upon which they vote.

There is simply no significant support for the position that Obama must release his grades, except from his detractors who are not going to vote for him if he had the greatest grades ever. Why? Because that is the stupidest criterion for a sitting president, ever, and for a candidate as well.

There IS significant support saying MR should release his tax returns, FROM HIS PARTY, FROM THE RIGHT, AND FROM AT LEAST TWO FORMER CHAIRMEN OF HIS PARTY. And it is the focus of negative ads right now (probably, no, certainly, based on polling results-- that it can change peoples' minds, and they think it significant).

DiabloViejo
08-02-2012, 05:31 PM
Oh my what a bunch of Over the top retardation! Chicken madness! Cabals, secret shadow conspiracies, nanny statism, homo indoctrination, mass poisoning and genocide! Oh the horror the horror.

LOL you two are a hoot! You sound like scared little old ladies sh*tting and pissing uncontrollably in your Depends undergarments . Jeez, grab a hold of yourselves, and grow a set, wussies.

http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/article/118/1186017/famous-last-words--20110808023058276-000.jpg

eg8r
08-02-2012, 05:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, I am listening to Rush as usual today and, though I wasn't paying attention that closely, he repeats the substance of an earlier call from someone who went to Harvard and was told by this caller that Obama had the worst academic record in the history of Harvard. Now, this seems incredible on the surface but if you actually study Obama's domestic and foreign policies, his academic acumen dose raise a lot of questions.</div></div>LOL, might be best to check your spelling when questioning a Harvard grad's academic acumen.

eg8r

eg8r
08-02-2012, 05:39 PM
How did you go about validating the credibility of the person calling in to Rush's show?

eg8r

Soflasnapper
08-02-2012, 05:51 PM
He said something critical, so he is very credible.

It's like the anonymous call into Sean Hannity's show, from an alleged neurosurgeon who had just been to an alleged medical conference in DC. He was able to explain key inside information he had been told there, concerning many horrible parts of ACA.

Of course, this went viral on the right side of the web. But there was no such conference, the man was not a neurosurgeon, and there were no such provisions as he claimed in the bill.

BUT.... HIGHLY CREDIBLE!

llotter
08-02-2012, 06:03 PM
The point is that there is as much credibility of those demanding the release of The Moron's records as there is of those demanding the release of MR's records yet the Left believes one is frivolous and one is serious. Of course, the Left reside permanently in childhood. I say, unseal all The Moron's records and we know all there is to know.

llotter
08-02-2012, 06:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, I am listening to Rush as usual today and, though I wasn't paying attention that closely, he repeats the substance of an earlier call from someone who went to Harvard and was told by this caller that Obama had the worst academic record in the history of Harvard. Now, this seems incredible on the surface but if you actually study Obama's domestic and foreign policies, his academic acumen dose raise a lot of questions.</div></div>LOL, might be best to check your spelling when questioning a Harvard grad's academic acumen.

eg8r </div></div>

Unfortunately, my very high IQ never helped my spelling.

Soflasnapper
08-02-2012, 06:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The point is that there is as much credibility of those demanding the release of The Moron's records as there is of those demanding the release of MR's records yet the Left believes one is frivolous and one is serious. Of course, the Left reside permanently in childhood. I say, unseal all The Moron's records and we know all there is to know. </div></div>

Really? SEVERAL SITTING GOP GOVERNORS, SEVERAL FORMER GOP GOVERNORS, TWO FORMER CHAIRMEN OF THE RNC, A HALF DOZEN OF THE TOP CONSERVO PUNDITOCRACY, and etc., all call for RM to release his tax returns.

And your list of similarly highly placed Democratic governors, former governors, former chairmen of the DNC, and the top tier members of the liberal punditocracy, includes WHOM?

Not only is there no comparison that bears a slight look, but also, there is no similar political need or demand to do the one, but there is, the other.

hondo
08-02-2012, 08:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, I am listening to Rush as usual today and, though I wasn't paying attention that closely, he repeats the substance of an earlier call from someone who went to Harvard and was told by this caller that Obama had the worst academic record in the history of Harvard. Now, this seems incredible on the surface but if you actually study Obama's domestic and foreign policies, his academic acumen dose raise a lot of questions.

The worst academic record in the history of Harvard and our president. How far off the right track we have strayed. </div></div>

Magna Cum Laude at Harvard Law School.
I can only conclude that limberger's listeners are retarded.
The fact that you would post this says volumes about you, lotter.

hondo
08-02-2012, 08:13 PM
The Harvard Crimson:

"The presidential hopeful graduated magna cum laude from the Law School in 1991; his wife earned the degree three years earlier."

hondo
08-02-2012, 08:15 PM
magna cum laude
Definition
mag·na cum lau·de[ màgnə kum lówdə ]ADVERB,
ADJECTIVE
1. with great distinction: with the second-highest level of academic honors at graduation.

hondo
08-02-2012, 08:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He said something critical, so he is very credible.

It's like the anonymous call into Sean Hannity's show, from an alleged neurosurgeon who had just been to an alleged medical conference in DC. He was able to explain key inside information he had been told there, concerning many horrible parts of ACA.

Of course, this went viral on the right side of the web. But there was no such conference, the man was not a neurosurgeon, and there were no such provisions as he claimed in the bill.

BUT.... HIGHLY CREDIBLE! </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
08-02-2012, 08:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How did you go about validating the credibility of the person calling in to Rush's show?

eg8r </div></div>

You can't.

How did you go about validating the credibility of the person calling in to Harry Reid ... who he admits has presented nothing tat makes their story credible.

You can't.

I can understand someone believing both are credible since they are equivalent, or that neither is credible for the same reason.

It takes a partisan to believe that one source is more credible than the other since we don't know who either is.

hondo
08-02-2012, 08:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, I am listening to Rush as usual today and, though I wasn't paying attention that closely, he repeats the substance of an earlier call from someone who went to Harvard and was told by this caller that Obama had the worst academic record in the history of Harvard. Now, this seems incredible on the surface but if you actually study Obama's domestic and foreign policies, his academic acumen dose raise a lot of questions.</div></div>LOL, might be best to check your spelling when questioning a Harvard grad's academic acumen.

eg8r </div></div>

Unfortunately, my very high IQ never helped my spelling. </div></div>

Nor your critical thinking.
Nor your morals.

Does anyone else see the irony in lotter calling Obama a moron?

So lotter and larry wilson have self-proclaimed very high i.q.s?
Yet both seem clueless as to what Magna Cum Laude means !!!

larry did graduate Johnny Cum Lately from Dayton Middle School
which I imagine easily trumps lotter's achievements. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

LWW
08-02-2012, 08:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Harvard Crimson:

"The presidential hopeful graduated magna cum laude from the Law School in 1991; his wife earned the degree three years earlier." </div></div>

This from a man who can't answer a question after you give him the answer.

As a consolation prize question ... Who is buried in Grant's tomb?

hondo
08-02-2012, 08:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Harvard Crimson:

"The presidential hopeful graduated magna cum laude from the Law School in 1991; his wife earned the degree three years earlier." </div></div>

As a consolation prize question ... Who is buried in Grant's tomb? </div></div>

Yo mama?

LWW
08-02-2012, 08:34 PM
Such a fine example of Christian love ... wishing my mother dead.

hondo
08-02-2012, 09:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Such a fine example of Christian love ... wishing my mother dead. </div></div>

You asked me to guess. How was I supposed to know that she was alive? I didn't even know you had a momma. I always figured you had two bald-headed daddies.

llotter
08-02-2012, 09:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Harvard Crimson:

As it happens, the caller into Rush answered the question concerning the supposed honors that The Moron received with his degree. Though it couldn't confirm it either way, he said that Harvard bestowed the honor based on that fact that such a poor student graduated at all. Makes sense to me.

And beyond that, The Moron warmed his was into the presidency on forged and missing documents so I have little reason to believe what little is available.

DiabloViejo
08-03-2012, 12:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Such a fine example of Christian love ... wishing my mother dead. </div></div>

You asked me to guess. How was I supposed to know that she was alive? I didn't even know you had a momma. I always figured you had two bald-headed daddies. </div></div>

At birth he was abandoned by the vomit-spewing, insensate, chuckling, cloven hoofed beasts, who brought him into the world. Those same beasts then promptly committed ritual suicide in recognition of the evil they had loosed upon humanity.

He was subsequently found in a basket by the side of the road by Ma and Pa Wilson, a married couple composed of two first cousins from the hollers of backwoods Ohio. Ma and Pa raised him and schooled him in the arts of d-baggery, d*ckery, and paranoia. Today he prowls the internet pool sites (only God knows why, since he can't run three balls) all the while fighting for bigotry, injustice, and the Fascist way! He is the embodiment of the fascist “new man,” a “virile” being who would put decadent bourgeoisie, cerebral Marxists, and “feminine” liberals to shame. Physically strong and morally “hard,” admiring that which is forceful and vigorous and despising everything “weak” and “soft.” “Slim and slender, quick like a greyhound, tough like leather, and hard like Krupp steel.” (Adolf Hitler). A true man of the past, as well as the future! All hail Dub.. the Ubermensch, the fascist Superman! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

He's so scawwy!!!! Oh my! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071106031544/uncyclopedia/images/4/4e/Uberman.jpg

Stretch
08-03-2012, 03:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Such a fine example of Christian love ... wishing my mother dead. </div></div>

You asked me to guess. How was I supposed to know that she was alive? I didn't even know you had a momma. I always figured you had two bald-headed daddies. </div></div>

At birth he was abandoned by the vomit-spewing, insensate, chuckling, cloven hoofed beasts, who brought him into the world. Those same beasts then promptly committed ritual suicide in recognition of the evil they had loosed upon humanity.

He was subsequently found in a basket by the side of the road by Ma and Pa Wilson, a married couple composed of two first cousins from the hollers of backwoods Ohio. Ma and Pa raised him and schooled him in the arts of d-baggery, d*ckery, and paranoia. Today he prowls the internet pool sites (only God knows why, since he can't run three balls) all the while fighting for bigotry, injustice, and the Fascist way! He is the embodiment of the fascist “new man,” a “virile” being who would put decadent bourgeoisie, cerebral Marxists, and “feminine” liberals to shame. Physically strong and morally “hard,” admiring that which is forceful and vigorous and despising everything “weak” and “soft.” “Slim and slender, quick like a greyhound, tough like leather, and hard like Krupp steel.” (Adolf Hitler). A true man of the past, as well as the future! All hail Dub.. the Ubermensch, the fascist Superman! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071106031544/uncyclopedia/images/4/4e/Uberman.jpg

</div></div>

LMAO! And he shows it every day. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif St.

LWW
08-03-2012, 03:30 AM
You are so funny when you start using words you don't understand.

Soflasnapper
08-03-2012, 06:56 AM

Nobody is buried in an above-ground mausoleum.

Qtec
08-03-2012, 07:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How did you go about validating the credibility of the person calling in to Harry Reid ... </div></div>

Nobody was 'calling in' to Harry. He doesn't have a cheap radio show where every RW nutjob can call in and say whatever crazy $hit they want!

Romney can end this right now.

Q

Gayle in MD
08-03-2012, 07:44 AM
It seems to be the standard here that while the right has no problem launching ridiculous lies and unproven slanderous attacks upon our president, which are totally illogical to thinking individuals, yet they also never even know the actual truth about the events of which they write!

One would think that by now, they would turn off both Fux Noise and Rush, the main sources of their misinformation?
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif
G.

eg8r
08-03-2012, 08:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Romney can end this right now.</div></div>LOL, it is so funny to see you continue to press this logic yet you fell stupid to it while questions were raised about Obama.

eg8r

eg8r
08-03-2012, 08:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can't.

How did you go about validating the credibility of the person calling in to Harry Reid ... who he admits has presented nothing tat makes their story credible.</div></div>This is exactly my point and the "partisan" that you are referring to at the end of this post was llotter all the way. If he wasn't so far our in right field I might be able to take him serious. Then he went with the self-proclaimed high IQ BS and that was just too much.

eg8r

LWW
08-03-2012, 08:34 AM
I can only defnd my own position.

LWW
08-03-2012, 08:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Harvard Crimson:

Nobody is buried in an above-ground mausoleum. </div></div>

Correct only in the sense that a mausoleum is a building purposed with protecting a crypt or tomb.

That does not extricate brother aitch from failing to answer Groucho's easiest question.

Gayle in MD
08-03-2012, 10:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, I am listening to Rush as usual today and, though I wasn't paying attention that closely, he repeats the substance of an earlier call from someone who went to Harvard and was told by this caller that Obama had the worst academic record in the history of Harvard. Now, this seems incredible on the surface but if you actually study Obama's domestic and foreign policies, his academic acumen dose raise a lot of questions.

The worst academic record in the history of Harvard and our president. How far off the right track we have strayed. </div></div>

Magna Cum Laude at Harvard Law School.
I can only conclude that limberger's listeners are retarded.
The fact that you would post this says volumes about you, lotter. </div></div>

Good post friend, and spot on!

This is just another lie, being spread around on the internet, by yet another irrational RWer, all hate and no proof!

Doesn't even make any sense.

Just more proof of how ignorant the right actually is!

G.

llotter
08-03-2012, 11:35 AM
And, Gayle, did you see that video I posted where Ann Coulter revealed that her source in Kenya has proof that The Moron was born there?

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/ann-coulter-t...-born-in-kenya/ (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/ann-coulter-to-hannity-i-have-an-unnamed-source-in-kenya-who-says-that-obama-was-born-in-kenya/)

It seems people are showing up all over to get the truth out about our Moron in Chief.

Gayle in MD
08-03-2012, 11:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And, Gayle, did you see that video I posted where Ann Coulter revealed that her source in Kenya has proof that The Moron was born there?

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/ann-coulter-t...-born-in-kenya/ (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/ann-coulter-to-hannity-i-have-an-unnamed-source-in-kenya-who-says-that-obama-was-born-in-kenya/)

It seems people are showing up all over to get the truth out about our Moron in Chief. </div></div>

No one needs to look for the truth, since he wrote the truth in his own books, and all of it has been confirmed, just as two other authors who wrote biographies on his life which confirmed everything in his books, the radical ignorant right continues to spread around ridiculous rumors which have already been proven to be lies.

Nothing else you write is important, since your statemennts are racist statements.

While I may wish you all the best, you have every right to be a homophobic, misogynistic, radical RW nutjob, but believe me, neither you, nor Ann Coulter have any credibility at all with me!

Nothing either of you would say or write, would have any credibility with me, whatsoever! And that means FOREVER!

Go eat some poison chicken!

G.

llotter
08-03-2012, 12:06 PM
This is another good article on The Moron's Harvard days and how such a slacker managed to land at the school and how he became president of their Law Review.

http://www.wnd.com/2008/09/74877/

It is well worth the read and very well written.

You must not be aware that Bill Ayers wrote the 'Dreams' book and according to David Maranis, author of the most recent Obama book, it was not very accurate.

Gayle in MD
08-03-2012, 12:43 PM
Another lie.

Where does it end?

G.

hondo
08-03-2012, 09:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Harvard Crimson:

As it happens, the caller into Rush answered the question concerning the supposed honors that The Moron received with his degree. Though it couldn't confirm it either way, he said that Harvard bestowed the honor based on that fact that such a poor student graduated at all. Makes sense to me.

And beyond that, The Moron warmed his was into the presidency on forged and missing documents so I have little reason to believe what little is available. </div></div>

Your ignorance is alarming. Really.

hondo
08-03-2012, 09:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Such a fine example of Christian love ... wishing my mother dead. </div></div>

</div></div>

One of the finest posts and most astute evaluation of character that I've ever read on this forum.
Deserves rep.
You really nailed this one, Fats.

hondo
08-03-2012, 09:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can only defnd my own position. </div></div>

The Gemini position? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
08-03-2012, 09:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Harvard Crimson:

Nobody is buried in an above-ground mausoleum. </div></div>

Correct only in the sense that a mausoleum is a building purposed with protecting a crypt or tomb.

That does not extricate brother aitch from failing to answer Groucho's easiest question. </div></div>

You claimed that the governor of West Virginia resigned because the Toyota plant in West Virginia resumed working.
When I called you on your lie, you started in with sophomoric humor.
When I responded in kind, you began blubbering like a little baby girl. " Oh, boo hoo, he wants my mommy dead." End of story.

Who's buried in larry wilson's ass? I will accept more than one correct answer. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif