PDA

View Full Version : 9 out of 10 hollywood filmstars uze Kamui tips.

cushioncrawler
08-02-2012, 04:39 PM
New Kamui Black Medium
The New KAMUI™ Black tip is designed to add more spin to the cue ball. In addition to the benefits of KAMUI™ Original, the player can put more spin to the cue ball with relatively slower speed of the pool cue. The elasticity of the black leather absorbs the momentum of the cue so as to propel the cue ball with desired spin.
(M) MEDIUM - Adjustable to most of conditions and have good balance of the cue ball spin and its momentum. Suggested first to all players who understand the relation between spin and momentum.
MINIMUM RETAIL PRICE $21.75.

cushioncrawler
08-02-2012, 04:42 PM
The New KAMUI™ Black tip is designed to add more spin to the cue ball.

DESIGNED. PRAPS THE SHAPE OF THE SURFACE IZ DESIGNED. OR THE DEPTH OF THE LEATHER. OR IZ IT THE HARDNESS. WHAT DO THE OLD TIPS WITH THE OLD DESIGN LOOK LIKE. KAN U SEE ANY DIFFERENCE.

DESIGNED TO ADD MORE SPIN. HAV TESTS PROVEN SOMETHING. IF SO THEN WHY NOT JUST SAY "ADD MORE SPIN". BUT IF THE TESTS DONT SHOW ANYTHING GOOD THEN AT LEAST U KAN STILL SAY "DESIGNED TO ADD MORE SPIN", EVEN IF IT DONT.
mac.

cushioncrawler
08-02-2012, 04:43 PM
In addition to the benefits of KAMUI™ Original, the player can put more spin to the cue ball with relatively slower speed of the pool cue.

TO BE HONEST I WOULD PREFER A TIP WHERE I KOOD PUT MORE SPIN ON THE QBALL WITH SLOWER SPEED OF THE QBALL. THE SPEED OF THE POOL CUE AINT IMPORTANT. A POOL CUE IZNT A HARPOON.
mac.

cushioncrawler
08-02-2012, 04:45 PM
The elasticity of the black leather absorbs the momentum of the cue so as to propel the cue ball with desired spin.

STRANGE. WHEN A CUE HITS A BALL, MOMENTUM IZ ALLWAYS KONSERVED.
IF MOMENTUM IZ ALLWAYS KONSERVED (WHICH IT ALLWAYS IZ) THEN U SHOODNT REALLY SAY THAT ANY MOMENTUM HAZ BEEN ABSORBED BY ANYTHING.
WE KAN SAY THAT ENERGY KAN BE ABSORBED BY A TIP. BUT THAT DUZNT AFFEKT THE OVERALL KONSERVATION OF OVERALL MOMENTUM.
I GUESS THAT EATING BLUBBER AFFEKTS THE BRAIN.
mac.

cushioncrawler
08-02-2012, 04:46 PM
M) MEDIUM - Adjustable to most of conditions and have good balance of the cue ball spin and its momentum.

INFERIOR TIPS GIV U BAD BALANCE. AN UNBALANCED SPIN AND MOMENTUM IZ TOO HORRIBE TO KONTEMPLATE.

AND WOULDNT IT BE BETTER IF THE TIP WOZ ADJUSTABLE TO ALL CONDITIONS NOT JUST MOST.

AZ A LAST RESORT ONE KOOD UZE SOME CHALK. RED CHALK IZ BEST -- DOLPHIN BLOOD IZ THE SECRET INGREDIANT.
mac.

cushioncrawler
08-02-2012, 04:47 PM
Suggested first to all players who understand the relation between spin and momentum.

PLAYERS WILL HAV TO PASS A MATH AND FIZZIKS TEST BEFORE THEY KAN PURCHASE A KAMUI.
BUT AFTERWARDS THEY KAN EXPEKT TO GET THEIR BUTT KICKED BY PLAYERS WHO KNOW STUFFALL ABOUT MATH AND FIZZIKS.
mac.

cushioncrawler
08-02-2012, 04:48 PM
MINIMUM RETAIL PRICE $21.75.

PRICES HAV GONE UP RECENTLY KOZ, DUE TO THE SHORTAGE OF WHALES, JAPS ARE EATING LOTS MORE KRACKLING.
mac.

cushioncrawler
08-03-2012, 03:57 PM
In its lifetime good quality leather will only kumui in kontakt with steel and glue and chalk, and swill.
Guaranteed not to kumui in kontakt with sunshine or dirt or roots or grass.
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e343/starbrightsmilz/Piglets3.jpg

LWW
08-04-2012, 05:03 AM
What do the other 1% use?

They claim to be made from pigskin, but these look more like piglets ... perhaps even repiglicans?

We demand clarification.

cushioncrawler
08-04-2012, 03:40 PM
All i know from footage iz that pigs are pushed down a chute into a big long machine, and at the other end there iz a big truck with signage saying

Shitsu-Tonka Pork Sausages
9 out of 10 hollywood filmstars uze Shitsu-Tonka sausages

And next to it a smaller truck with

Kamui Tips
9 out of 10 hollywood filmstars eat Kamui tips.
mac.

Fran Crimi
08-05-2012, 07:49 AM
I have so much trouble trying to read your posts and you seem like such a nice person. I just don't get why you have to write that way.

cushioncrawler
08-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Gday fran.
Yes i spell a bit phonetic. The word phonetic iz funny. It aint phonetic.
If it were phonetic it would be fonnetik.

Thing iz, english woz fully phonetic in the oldendays, both spelling and yelling.
But nowadays allmost no word iz yelled proper, we all yell the eezy way, fairnuff.
If yelled proper, me and u wouldnt understand most of it. It would sound double-dutch.

But for some reason most insist on the old spelling, even tho most hav given up the old yelling.

But, getting back to that kamui advert -- it iz eezy to read, but diffikult to understand -- koz it iz full of krapp.

The main thing iz to write truth, and truth iz eezy to understand.
mac.

Fran Crimi
08-07-2012, 04:58 PM
I'm sorry, Mac. It just takes me too long to translate what you write. I guess you'll have to count me out.

cushioncrawler
08-07-2012, 06:54 PM
Fran -- In the following reply to eldubb's post u would havta translate 3 words. Shoodnt take long.
[iz] -- this iz [is].
[iz] -- this iz [is].
[uze] -- this iz [use].

..............All i know from footage [iz] that pigs are pushed down a chute into a big long machine, and at the other end there [iz] a big truck with signage saying

Shitsu-Tonka Pork Sausages
9 out of 10 hollywood filmstars [uze] Shitsu-Tonka sausages

And next to it a smaller truck with

Kamui Tips
9 out of 10 hollywood filmstars eat Kamui tips.
mac.

cushioncrawler
08-07-2012, 07:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fran Crimi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sorry, Mac. It just takes me too long to translate what you write. I guess you'll have to count me out. </div></div>Fran -- It woz teddy back in about 1905 that tryd to bring some sense into spelling, but woz blocked by Congress.
mac.

Rich R.
08-08-2012, 07:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fran Crimi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sorry, Mac. It just takes me too long to translate what you write. I guess you'll have to count me out. </div></div>
Fran, you're not alone. I rarely get through Mac's posts, especially the long ones. It's a shame because I think he has a lot to offer to the forum.