PDA

View Full Version : Flashback: Palin on Romney

DiabloViejo
08-03-2012, 01:49 AM
Flashback to January 2012: /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

http://youtu.be/dEwGvyGFGfQ

Qtec
08-03-2012, 05:51 AM
Next time D, give a warning. She just did my head in!!!

Palin it seems is someone who just talks nonsense until she runs out of breath! Does ANYBODY know WTF she's talking about?
Does she?

If I didn't know better, I might say she's on something. That's not normal.

Q

Gayle in MD
08-03-2012, 06:13 AM
Palin's meandering nonsensical blabs have hurt opportunities for women more than any woman in my lifetime!

What I would like to know is why she doesn't listen to Barbara Bush, go back to Alaska and shut up! I suppose I know the answer to that one...$$$$

She is the single greatest visual demonstration of just how stupid Repiglicans really are! Still draws a crowd of adoring supporters, who are obviously, just as stupid as she is! Watching those Tea Party nutjobs line up to get her to sign her book they actually paid money to buy, is like watching a comedy!

Our friend Deeman used to call H. Clinton an opportunist. After the money grubbing Palin showed up, I asked him several times which one he thought was truly an opportunist extraordinaire, Palin or H. clinton.

Dee never would give me an answer, lol...smart man! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

G.

LWW
08-03-2012, 06:34 AM
This thread requires massive doublethink on the part of the cabal ... she is agreeing with you, yet you argue she is wrong. Then you argue that Willard Mitt Romney is wrong for not doing what you just insisted was wrong to demand of him.

It seems the swamp water is peculiarly strong this summer.

Gayle in MD
08-03-2012, 06:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Flashback to January 2012: /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

http://youtu.be/dEwGvyGFGfQ </div></div>

Do we have a clip of Man Coulter walking back her early campaign predictions regarding Romney?

Didn't she say: If Christie doesn't run, Romney will win the nomination and we'll lose.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I caught a clip of her on some comedy show lately....it was from a more current Fux Noise show, walking, no running that one back!

She rivals Michael Jacksons moon walk!

Soflasnapper
08-03-2012, 01:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread requires massive doublethink on the part of the cabal ... she is agreeing with you, yet you argue she is wrong. Then you argue that Willard Mitt Romney is wrong for not doing what you just insisted was wrong to demand of him.

It seems the swamp water is peculiarly strong this summer. </div></div>

That's almost a good observation.

However, it's possible to be right, and deliver a true point in a breathless ditzy style.

Exemplum gratium.