PDA

View Full Version : Joe Lieberman: Harry Reid 'Went Over The Line'

Qtec
08-06-2012, 07:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sen. Joe Lieberman (I-Conn.) is the latest public official to criticize Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) for his contention that Mitt Romney has not paid taxes for 10 years.

"I just thought it was uncalled for and unjustified and really not what we should expect from our political leaders," Lieberman said Monday morning on the radio show "Kilmeade & Friends." "Harry's a friend of mine, but I just think he went over the line on this one."

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>"One of the things I grew up with is the idea that if you're talking about somebody else, you really should be not speaking unless you know for sure,"</span> Lieberman continued. "And frankly, even if you know something bad about 'em, you shouldn't say that either. And, of course, this is not politics, but bottom line, I was very upset when I heard Senator Reid say that about Romney." </div></div>

Just in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Donald Trump Birther Doubts Revived, Still Questions Obama Birth Certificate (TWEET)

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>More than a year</span> after President Barack Obama released a copy of his long-form birth certificate, real estate mogul Donald Trump is still not convinced.

Trump took to Twitter on Monday, introducing fresh fuel to the birther movement.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud. </div></div> </div></div>

Trump has been making claims like this for years now, not one GOPer called him out on it. Neither did the snake that's called Lieberman.

Q

Gayle in MD
08-07-2012, 03:20 AM
And how about Lindsey Graham! He's slandering Reid, as well! Graham, of all people, who has been living a lie his whole life about his homosexuality, and refuses to answer any questions when asked!

Who does that remind you of? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

It's the Repiglican campaigning policy, slander your opponent, and then follow up by refusing to answer any questions about yourself!

IIARIOK, so the right doesn't mind the stonewalling, as long as it's done by a Repiglican!

Yet, they have continued for years to accuse the president of stonewalling, when he didn't give in to outrageous racist based demands, and they continue to this day to act repulsively about the BC, EVEN AFTER DOCUMENTED PROOF HAS BEEN PROVIDED LOJNG AGO!

As for Trump, he's always been a total POS!

G.