PDA

View Full Version : Predictions on Romney's VP pick ...

LWW
08-08-2012, 04:44 AM
Although I have no inside info on his pick will be, I have a long history of study on such things and I predict the following:

- No matter who the nominee is, the Obamedia will declare them to be a far right radical.

- No matter who the nominee is, the O-cult will claim they are homophobic.

- No matter who the nominee is, the demokrooks will swear they are against women's rights.

- No matter who the nominee is, the poverty pimps will insist they are a racist.

- No matter who the nominee is, the far left will demand that the nominee wants to to inflict Draconian cuts that will take from from the mouths and books from the hands of the children.

- No matter who the nominee is, NARAL will want us to believe that e nominee wants women to die in back alley abortions.

- No matter who the nominee is, the moonbat crazy left will tell us that the nominee's true agenda s to enslave the working class.

- No matter who the nominee is, the nattering nabobs of negativsm will search their entire family history for the slightest of infactions, and thn demand that the nominee be held accountable.

Soflasnapper
08-08-2012, 10:05 AM
The same might have been predicted of the Clintonistas reaction to the GOP Veep pick in their day, but actually, Bob Dole's pick of Jack Kemp was well received by all as I recall those days.

But there are no more Jack Kemps in the GOP these days, and so, sadly, what you are predicting may very well be true, by which I mean, actually true of the Veep nominee.

hondo
08-08-2012, 11:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Although I have no inside info on his pick will be, I have a long history of study on such things and I predict the following:

- No matter who the nominee is, the Obamedia will declare them to be a far right radical.

- No matter who the nominee is, the O-cult will claim they are homophobic.

- No matter who the nominee is, the demokrooks will swear they are against women's rights.

- No matter who the nominee is, the poverty pimps will insist they are a racist.

- No matter who the nominee is, the far left will demand that the nominee wants to to inflict Draconian cuts that will take from from the mouths and books from the hands of the children.

- No matter who the nominee is, NARAL will want us to believe that e nominee wants women to die in back alley abortions.

- No matter who the nominee is, the moonbat crazy left will tell us that the nominee's true agenda s to enslave the working class.

- No matter who the nominee is, the nattering nabobs of negativsm will search their entire family history for the slightest of infactions, and thn demand that the nominee be held accountable. </div></div>

A name! Give us a name, larry. It takes time for Demikooks to dig up dirt.!

eg8r
08-08-2012, 01:19 PM
And by "digging" up dirt you actually mean calling yourself Harry Reid and completely making up a lie.

eg8r

hondo
08-08-2012, 01:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And by "digging" up dirt you actually mean calling yourself Harry Reid and completely making up a lie.

eg8r </div></div>

The tax fiasco is completely a lie.
The bither nonsense is probably true.

Pure comedy gold! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
08-08-2012, 07:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The same might have been predicted of the Clintonistas reaction to the GOP Veep pick in their day, but actually, Bob Dole's pick of Jack Kemp was well received by all as I recall those days.

But there are no more Jack Kemps in the GOP these days, and so, sadly, what you are predicting may very well be true, by which I mean, actually true of the Veep nominee. </div></div>

Actually there are still too many Kemps.

And, FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH, that election was yet another point on my trip from leftist to despiser of the leftist.

Bob Dole, much like Bush and Romney, was a leftist himself ... but also a patriot who paid a brutal price for his country. But, he didn't have the goden (D) ... and he moonbat crazy eft savaged te man, belittling his disabilities in a truly shameless fashion.

Soflasnapper
08-08-2012, 10:52 PM
and [t]he moonbat crazy [l]eft savaged t[h]e man, belittling his disabilities in a truly shameless fashion.

An unfounded claim that is false. It's ridiculous. They attacked him for his disabilities? Really? Of course not.

Now did some mention that he did everything in his power to avoid serving, and once serving, to avoid serving overseas? Sure, I heard that. It wasn't any disparagement of his disabilities from his wounds. More that he was a 'reluctant' hero, at best.