PDA

View Full Version : Complaining!!!

10-06-2002, 12:03 AM
I wish everybody would quit bitching and moaning about this and that. Why don't we just try and help each other become better and more knowledgable pool players?

Cueless Joey
10-06-2002, 12:44 AM
Sounds like you're complaining.

10-06-2002, 02:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> Why don't we just try and help each other become better and more knowledgable pool players? <hr></blockquote>Because we get distracted by unwanted critics who like to anonymously complain and inject these pages with counterproductive vitriol and unsolicited worthless advice. Now do you SEE THE PROBLEM? DO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU???? Slim

bluewolf
10-06-2002, 04:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> I wish everybody would quit bitching and moaning about this and that. Why don't we just try and help each other become better and more knowledgable pool players? <hr></blockquote>

sounds like a nice idea. unfortunately most humans are not that way. we come from all walks of life . some are very good at turning the other cheek,some have hot tempers, some are laid back and see everything from a trusting point of view while others are more cynical,some are serious minded while others are very humorous,on and on.

disaggreements are part of being human because we are all different.it would be nice if we could disagree in courteous ways but tempers,misunderstandings,hurt feelings can get in the way on any given day.

bw

rackmup
10-06-2002, 07:28 AM
Who's complaining? I'm not complaining. Are you complaining? Are you talking to me? You must be talking to me. I'm the only one here so you must be talking to me. I'm not complaining. Everything's fine. Cueless Joey...are YOU complaining?

Regards,

Ken (Complaintless Ken)

Chris Cass
10-06-2002, 07:54 AM
Hi Anon,

I feel for ya. Let me ask you one question. Did you ever meet a pool player that didn't complain, whine, pi$$ and moan and that was right in the head? Well, if you did? I can tell ya. It wasn't a pool player. lol

Regards,

C.C.~~never complains, thinks lifes a bowl of cherries, never tell anyone where to stick it, loves the loser bracket, is always a goody two shoes.

10-06-2002, 08:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> I wish everybody would quit bitching and moaning about this and that. Why don't we just try and help each other become better and more knowledgable pool players? <hr></blockquote>

Haha.. good luck. Pool players are notoriously whiney cry babies.. although not all are, usually the ones that either can't play very well, or are inconsistent, because they know they can play ok sometimes, and when they don't, they feel they should, or whatever.. but are unwilling to practice 4 hours a day, or even an hour a day.. which contributes to their losing, which contributes to their whining.

I think if everyone practiced an hour a day, every day, we would not have as many whiners in the pool crowd.

Karatemom
10-06-2002, 09:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr>
C.C.~~never complains, thinks lifes a bowl of cherries, never tell anyone where to stick it, loves the loser bracket, is always a goody two shoes. <hr></blockquote>

ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I suppose this is the same man who says, "I never get angry".

Heide ~ at least I will admit that I get angry, but I never whine.

OnePocketChamp
10-06-2002, 09:38 AM
I have played against Rackmup many hours over the last few months and he is not a complainer BUT man can the guy whine. I have gone to stuffing cotton in my ears to block it out. Now to his credit he doesn't whine much when we play one hole because he is still learning the game but you beat him in silly ball (9 ball) and the volume is really pumped up. We played at Billy Weirs yesterday and he almost wore his jump cue out playing me 9 ball. I have got to get me one of those because they really look cool leaning against the wall.

10-06-2002, 10:05 AM
Why would anybody answer this obviously contrived post? I think of pool players as a little sharper then the average person, but on here you act like a bunch of suckers. I hope none of you gamble.

TomBrooklyn
10-06-2002, 01:12 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> Why would anybody answer this obviously contrived post? <hr></blockquote>I'll tell you why I'm awnsering it if you tell me why you're awnsering it.

Although I didn't really awnser it. I awnsered you. And you didn't really awnser it, you were awnsering the people who awnsered it. So, why did you do that? =Tom=

10-06-2002, 04:41 PM
It just reminds me of people shouting for quiet, when the only noise is them. I mean as I said contrived post, posted just to stir things would just disappear if the readers didn't allow themselves to be sucked in. It just seems like such a simple thing to do, just ignore. A few here though don't seem to be able to do it. This post in fact requires no responses.

rackmup
10-06-2002, 07:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: anonymous Psychologist:</font><hr>although not all are, usually the ones that either can't play very well, or are inconsistent, because they know they can play ok sometimes, and when they don't, they feel they should, or whatever..<hr></blockquote>

Yes. That's me. I thought we had a Doctor/Patient privacy thing here. Am I wrong?

Regards,

Ken

Chris Cass
10-06-2002, 08:19 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> Why would anybody answer this obviously contrived post? I think of pool players as a little sharper then the average person, but on here you act like a bunch of suckers. I hope none of you gamble. <hr></blockquote>

HAHAHAHAHA

I gamble and I'll bet I'm the biggest sucker here.

/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif,

C.C.~~answering this post, is only a way of getting someone to listen to us whine. LMAO

Fred Agnir
10-07-2002, 07:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> I think of pool players as a little sharper then the average person, <hr></blockquote>
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

HTH,

Fred