PDA

View Full Version : Popery on the fall.

cushioncrawler
08-09-2012, 05:38 PM
TWO GERMAN lawyers have initiated charges against Pope Benedict XVI at the International Criminal Court, alleging crimes against humanity.

Christian Sailer and Gert-Joachim Hetzel, based at Marktheidenfeld in the Pope’s home state of Bavaria, last week submitted a 16,500-word document to the prosecutor of the International Criminal Court at the Hague, Dr Luis Moreno Ocampo.

Their charges concern “three worldwide crimes which until now have not been denounced . . . (as) the traditional reverence toward ‘ecclesiastical authority’ has clouded the sense of right and wrong”.

They claim the Pope “is responsible for the preservation and leadership of a worldwide totalitarian regime of coercion which subjugates its members with terrifying and health-endangering threats”.

They allege he is also responsible for “the adherence to a fatal forbiddance of the use of condoms, even when the danger of HIV-Aids infection exists” and for “the establishment and maintenance of a worldwide system of cover-up of the sexual crimes committed by Catholic priests and their preferential treatment, which aids and abets ever new crimes”.

They claim the Catholic Church “acquires its members through a compulsory act, namely, through the baptism of infants that do not yet have a will of their own”. This act was “irrevocable” and is buttressed by threats of excommunication and the fires of hell.

DickLeonard
08-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Mac how about the Moronms baptisizing dead people into their cult.####

cushioncrawler
08-09-2012, 11:12 PM
Yes.
I wish that their good-book had underground churches and underground homes so that we wouldnt ever havta see or hear them.
The mormons sent me a Xmas card once. So Xmas must meen something to them.

On the other hand terry across the road from me wished me a happy Xmas the other year, and he iz a 7th Day Adventist or a Jehovahs Witness and they dont beleev in Xmas.
Hmmmm. He drinx a lot too.
mac.

Gayle in MD
08-09-2012, 11:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mac how about the Moronms baptisizing dead people into their cult.#### </div></div>

Hi there friend! Hope things are going well for you.

Yep, Ann Romney had her own father, a confirmed athiest, posthumously baptised!

There is so much about Mormonism that revolves around making money! While that is true about most religions, Mormonism takes it to a whole new level.

The more I read about Mormonism, the more disturbing I find it.

G.

Stretch
08-10-2012, 05:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mac how about the Moronms baptisizing dead people into their cult.#### </div></div>

Hi there friend! Hope things are going well for you.

Yep, Ann Romney had her own father, a confirmed athiest, posthumously baptised!

There is so much about Mormonism that revolves around making money! While that is true about most religions, Mormonism takes it to a whole new level.

The more I read about Mormonism, the more disturbing I find it.

G. </div></div>

The mormons, if given half a chance, would turn the White House into the Out House in quick order. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif St.

Gayle in MD
08-10-2012, 07:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The mormons, if given half a chance, would turn the White House into the Out House in quick order. St.
</div></div>

Yep, I agree, yet we aren't hearing any musings about the very secretative cultist Mormon religion secretly taking over the country, even with the most secretive candidate we have EVER seen, running for the presidency!

G.

DickLeonard
08-10-2012, 10:40 AM
Gayle I am doing fine, Mitt, may be a subject that finally quieted the right wing on this board. I hate peaceniks that change their stance when its their turn to run for office..

GWB had daddy get him in the Texas Air National Guard to avoid the Viet Nam War.

Then sent the National Guard to fight in Irag. I an't wait for thc Budget cuts to hit the Defense Dept.

There is a good article in the Vanity Fair about how mitt made nearly 200 million destroying companies pension funds. It reminded me of Good Ole Boy Kennie destroying Enron.Dick

Gayle in MD
08-10-2012, 11:03 AM
So glad to here you are doing well!

BTW, have you seen this?
June 20, 2012 11:00 AM

New CIA Docs Show Bush Ignored Seven Different Warnings About Imminent Attacks

http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/new-cia-docs-show-bush-ignored-seven-

In Defense cuts, I totally agree with you Dick. I can't wait to see cuts on Defense spending as well! What we spend on Medicare and Social Security, has long been a drop in the bucket to the waste and corruption in the Department Of Defense! What has all of that psending gotten us? More people all over the world who hate us, and see America as the true terrorists. Certainly, the Iraqis think so.

Reagan/Bush/Bush destroyed everything!

Someone around here is going to finally get his long overdue comeupance, when the cuts start, AND THEY MUST!

The good news is that Misfit Mitsey Romney has the lowest approval rating of any presidential hopeful since the early eighties! LOVE it! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

The president is ahead in the polls, except for that RW Rasmucous one, you know, the one that the right fixes to match their misguided agendas for installing more fascists and Oligarchs in Government!

G.