PDA

View Full Version : OMG! Romney Intros Ryan As Next 'PRESIDENT' Of US

Gayle in MD
08-11-2012, 08:37 AM
BWA HA HA HA HA....Hilarious. Reminds ine of the Bush Mission Accomplished scene with all of the military drama and bravado.

Guess Romney thinks making a VP decision, is mission accoplished! Only he couldn't even pull that off!

As he entered the camera view, Romney ran down the steps of the Wisconsin, docked in Virginia, took his usual nasty shots at President Obama, with the standard Romney lies, and then under great fanfare he introduced Ryan as....

THE NEXT <span style='font-size: 11pt'>PRESIDENT </span> OF THE UNITED STATES, Paul Ryan!

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Two Repiglicans on a battleship, neither of whom have ever served their country in the military.

Choice! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

And suddenly, their statements were full of the word, POVERTY, and the Middle Class! Gee, thought Mitsey wasn't worried about the poor.

He just can't keep that golden foot out of his mouth long enough to even into his VP selection!

What a DUFUS! The guy just cannot do anything right!

G.

eg8r
08-12-2012, 05:59 PM
LOL, yeah it was just as funny when Obama made the same mistake. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

LWW
08-12-2012, 06:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, yeah it was just as funny when Obama made the same mistake. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

The cabal doesn't like talking about that much.

Gayle in MD
08-12-2012, 08:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, yeah it was just as funny when Obama made the same mistake. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

The two incidents were not the same.

Romney said it, left the stage, and then had to come back on the stage to correct his mistake, but then he's the guy who is famous for saying....

"Whatever I said, I stand behnd what I said."

Doesn't really matter much what he says, does it, because we all know he'll say anything he has say, mostly lies, in order to to get elected, and whatever he says, he's going to totally flip it....he's known for flipping, on everything!

G.

eg8r
08-12-2012, 08:29 PM
You are such a fool. The real truth here is that you see what an idiot you look like because you forgot Obama made the same mistake and you thought only Mitt could have made a mistake like that.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-12-2012, 09:09 PM
Actually, regardless of what the president might have done, or not done, that has nothing to do with Romney's hilarious flub. What he did had moe to do with how he did it.

We got one hellofa laugh out of it because of the dramatic presentation. So BUSHLIKE. So Chariots Of Fire, Godly, totally HOAKIE and OVERBLOWN, ad then the foot goes right in the mouth!

As I said, even funnier because the music was so loftly sounding, and the setting staged in front of a battleship, when neither of them have ever served in any military setting, EVER.

Also, don't try to speak for me, or try to tell me what I think. You're not a mind reader.

As many here have tried to tell you, Ed, including Q., Hondo and Sofla.... just because some thought passes through your brain, that doesn't make it a fact.

If you can't post without personal insults, arrogance and ugly comments, then don't post at all.

G.

Qtec
08-13-2012, 01:15 AM
LOL.

Overblown! That's being kind Gayle. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Typical Romney, after dodging Vietnam -4 deferments- he makes his speech with a battleship in the backround and on comes Boy Wonder [ also not served] jogging up to the platform. All that was missing was the cape!

Q

Qtec
08-13-2012, 01:22 AM

eg8r </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>No, its a LOT funnier.</span>

Don't you think someone would have said to him,<span style='font-size: 14pt'> "Whatever you do, don't make the same mistake as Obama when he introduced Biden as the next POTUS."</span>

LOL

It makes him look like an idiot.

Q

Gayle in MD
08-13-2012, 05:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL.

Overblown! That's being kind Gayle. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Typical Romney, after dodging Vietnam -4 deferments- he makes his speech with a battleship in the backround and on comes Boy Wonder [ also not served] jogging up to the platform. All that was missing was the cape!

Q </div></div>

Only the humorless blathering nitpicking gnats of irrelevant attacks would fail to see the sheer comedy of that announcement!

Can't wait to see what SNL, Maher, and Stewart do with it.

Hands down, THE most comical initial VP announcement of all times!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
08-13-2012, 07:19 AM

eg8r </div></div>

When Obama made the slip, he corrected it himself, immediately, in the same sentences even, unlike Romney, whose people had to clue him in after he had left the stage.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Two entirely different situations.

G.

eg8r
08-13-2012, 08:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually, regardless of what the president might have done, or not done, that has nothing to do with Romney's hilarious flub.</div></div>Actually that is not the point since I clearly said it was also funny when Obama did the same thing. The real point here is the fact that you flat out forgot Obama did the same thing and tried to cover yourself and you failed miserably. Understandable though because it happens to you all the time.

LOL, gaylio's defense...Mitt said something stupid, what an idiot. Oops, Obama did that also? OK, well when Obama did he corrected himself. Oh wait, regardless what the president "might have done, or not done"... Too funny. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As many here have tried to tell you, Ed, including Q., Hondo and Sofla.... just because some thought passes through your brain, that doesn't make it a fact.</div></div>And by "many" you mean "the lefties". What a joke. As far as a thought passing through my brain, don't act so jealous one day a thought might pass through yours also. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif As far as telling me how to post, sorry granny but until you practice what you preach just shut up.

eg8r

eg8r
08-13-2012, 08:08 AM
LOL, now you guys all of a sudden care about dodging Vietnam? Seriously? After you kissed the brown eye of the biggest Veitnam draft-dodging president ever? Seriously?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-13-2012, 08:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually, regardless of what the president might have done, or not done, that has nothing to do with Romney's hilarious flub.</div></div>Actually that is not the point since I clearly said it was also funny when Obama did the same thing. The real point here is the fact that you flat out forgot Obama did the same thing and tried to cover yourself and you failed miserably. Understandable though because it happens to you all the time.

LOL, gaylio's defense...Mitt said something stupid, what an idiot. Oops, Obama did that also? OK, well when Obama did he corrected himself. Oh wait, regardless what the president "might have done, or not done"... Too funny. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As many here have tried to tell you, Ed, including Q., Hondo and Sofla.... just because some thought passes through your brain, that doesn't make it a fact.</div></div>And by "many" you mean "the lefties". What a joke. As far as a thought passing through my brain, don't act so jealous one day a thought might pass through yours also. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif As far as telling me how to post, sorry granny but until you practice what you preach just shut up.

eg8r </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>As usual, You Are Wrong!</span>

Everyone in the country who was watching the announcement, was immediately reminded that President Obama had made a similar mistake, because the RW media covering the anouncement, pointed it out <span style='font-size: 14pt'>DURING their coverage of the Romney announcement, which I saw, LIVE.</span>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>There was literally no way that anyone who was actually watching at the time of the announcement, could have not known, or been reminded of, the Obama slip.

YOU OBVIOUSLY WEREN'T WATCHING!</span>

Hence, your accusation is laughable!

That you would throw out the usual hypocrisy charge is even funnier, since you have always been so stunningly misinformed, and/or uninformed, a FACT which is well known on the forum.

You can make up all of the ridiculous lies about me that you want, but that doesn't make your statements any more rational, only shows your own lack of credibility, and most of the people here see right through it.

Actually, I feel very sorry for you, Ed. I sincerely mean that.

G.

Soflasnapper
08-13-2012, 11:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, yeah it was just as funny when Obama made the same mistake. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

When Obama made the slip, he corrected it himself, immediately, in the same sentences even, unlike Romney, whose people had to clue him in after he had left the stage.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Two entirely different situations.

G. </div></div>

That's correct. Obama IMMEDIATELY, as in the next thing he said directly, corrected it to vice president. On the fly, immediately.

Romney sat down, Ryan did his walk to the podium, and only after apparently his wife clued him in did Romney then ALMOST step in it again ("I've been known to make mistakes" with his arm around Ryan), before cleaning that one up and correcting himself on the first one.

Soflasnapper
08-13-2012, 11:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, now you guys all of a sudden care about dodging Vietnam? Seriously? After you kissed the brown eye of the biggest Veitnam draft-dodging president ever? Seriously?

eg8r </div></div>

George W was the biggest Vietnam draft-dodging president ever. Clinton got one deferment to go do his Rhodes Scholarship in England at Oxford, would have gotten another had he honored his ROTC commitment, but because he did not, he actually WAS IN THE DRAFT (modified into a lottery at the time).

So Clinton was a POOR draft dodger, only getting one, and then being in the draft (he got a high number).

eg8r
08-13-2012, 01:42 PM
You know what...all this would have been fine if this was what gaylio was making fun of but it wasn't. She never even mentioned this delay until it was pointed out to her that Obama had already made the same mistake himself. It wasn't until that point that gaylio started backstepping and looking for a way to salvage her pathetic partisanship and save face. At this point it was funny when Obama made the mistake and it was just as funny hearing Romney make the same mistake but neither of those are as funny as watching our resident partisan hack backstep as quickly as she has.

eg8r

eg8r
08-13-2012, 01:44 PM
Clinton, the biggest draft dodger of any POTUS ever.

eg8r

hondo
08-13-2012, 03:10 PM

eg8r </div></div>

Obama called Ryan the next POTUS? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

hondo
08-13-2012, 03:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are such a FOOL. The real truth here is that you see what an IDIOT you look like because you forgot Obama made the same mistake and you thought only Mitt could have made a mistake like that.

eg8r </div></div>

"Fool" "idiot" Couldn't you just disagree with her without the nasty rhetoric? Please.
How hard would it be to be a little more civil?

hondo
08-13-2012, 03:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

If you can't post without personal insults, arrogance and ugly comments, then don't post at all.

G. </div></div>

I agree, Eg. Steve took a break when this stuff was getting too personal. I've taken several breaks.
Why not take a break? Read everyone's posts without posting for a while. See if Gayle's and Hondo's posts warrant being called fools, morons and idiots.

hondo
08-13-2012, 03:21 PM
"gaylio" ? "granny" ?

Man, you don't let up!!!

Somebody needs a hug or maybe some time with their Bible.

Soflasnapper
08-13-2012, 03:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Clinton, the biggest draft dodger of any POTUS ever.

eg8r </div></div>

He dodged it once, and then went INTO THE DRAFT.

W dodged it once, never went into the draft, and somehow was able to avoid a direct order to go to Vietnam (the price an AWOL ANG member normally paid).

I will agree that Clinton's situation had the biggest deal made out of it by his opponents, because although the Dems tried it with W, that Rove set up trick worked marvels and W had the largest political crime family weight behind his coverup.

eg8r
08-13-2012, 03:59 PM
LOL, didn't I just read a post where you called LWW a dorkwad? Practice what you preach.

eg8r

eg8r
08-13-2012, 04:00 PM
She called herself gaylio first. It is where I got it from.

eg8r

hondo
08-13-2012, 04:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, didn't I just read a post where you called LWW a dorkwad? Practice what you preach.

eg8r </div></div>

Please show me the post where I said that. Besides, why use me as an example to justify your behavior? What do I have to do with you?

hondo
08-13-2012, 04:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She called herself gaylio first. It is where I got it from.

eg8r </div></div>

OK, I guess. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Gayle in MD
08-13-2012, 06:09 PM
That's another lie he is telling, Hondo.

What I wrote was a typo, 'Gayol' not Gaylio. I never wrote that.

Ed just makes it all up as he goes along.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

G.

Gayle in MD
08-13-2012, 06:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know what...all this would have been fine if this was what gaylio was making fun of but it wasn't.

<span style="color: #990000">Wrong. The very first post addressed the bravado, the music, all of the overdone dramatics, which made his screw up so funny!

The first sentence, was about the dramatic presenntation!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> BWA HA HA HA HA....Hilarious. Reminds one of the Bush Mission Accomplished scene with all of the military drama and bravado.

</div></div></span>

She never even mentioned this delay until it was pointed out to her that Obama had already made the same mistake himself.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="color: #990000">Originally Posted By: eg8rLOL, yeah it was just as funny when Obama made the same mistake.

eg8r

</span> </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Orginally posted by Gayle:

The two incidents were not the same.

Romney said it, left the stage, and then had to come back on the stage to correct his mistake, but then he's the guy who is famous for saying....

"Whatever I said, I stand behnd what I said."

Doesn't really matter much what he says, does it, because we all know he'll say anything he has say, mostly lies, in order to to get elected, and whatever he says, he's going to totally flip it....he's known for flipping, on everything!

G </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000">You're making a total fool of yourself. </span>

It wasn't until that point that gaylio started backstepping and looking for a way to salvage her pathetic partisanship and save face.

<span style="color: #990000">Why would I care when I have always said I and partisan? I think most people woud know when one has written, over and over again, "There is no way I would EVER vote for ANY Repiglican." that I am not denying partisanship! I still have not back stepped on a damn thing that I wrote!

</span>

At this point it was funny when Obama made the mistake and it was just as funny hearing Romney make the same mistake but neither of those are as funny as watching our resident partisan hack backstep as quickly as she has.

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000">You're out there, way out there. The more others have joined into this thread to agree with my original statements, the nastier you have become. Who is tryng to save face?

YOU!

This thread was about R-O-M-N-E-Y! Not Obama! Not Clinton!

No one can write a thread about anything anymore, without your continuous distortions, lies about what has been written, claims of mind reading, and outbursts of irrational accusations.

Go take a run!

Have a Twinkie!

Pray!

Go to one of your "Mens" meetings.

Eat some Ice cream.

You're losing it!

G.
</span>

eg8r
08-14-2012, 08:47 AM
LOL, thanks for proving my point and showing how quickly you have been back pedalling to make this about something different than your original post. It is hilarious to watch.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-14-2012, 08:49 AM
Hey Ed.

You have a nice day now, my friend.

G.