PDA

View Full Version : Candidate Obama introduces Biden as next POTUS!

LWW
08-11-2012, 11:57 AM
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>BWAHAHAHAHA!</span> ... Reminds me of Obama seeing dead people in the crowd scene with all of the phony respect for our military.

I guess Obama thinks making a VPOTUS decision too confusing! He couldn't even pull that off!

As he entered on camera Obama ran his mouth abouthow badthings were under Bush ... Before he himself made it worse with the standard demokrook lies, and then under great fanfare ...

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>CANDIDATE OBAMA INTRODUCES JOSEPH ROBINETTE BIDEN AS THE NEXT POTUS! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecbhdSLRPtc&feature=youtube_gdata_player)</span>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>BWAHAHAHAHA!</span> Two demokrooks on the campaign trail ... and they can't remember who is who.

Precious, simply precious! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

As always, their statements were full of blaming everyone but their own party, especially the productive class. Gee, thought Barry was all about post-partisanship and "HOPENCHANGE.".

He just can't keep that golden foot out of his mouth long enough to even introduce his VP selection properly!

What a DOOFUS! The guy just can't do anything right!

El Dubb Dubb

Soflasnapper
08-11-2012, 12:33 PM
I guess this is your attempted preemption of the laughing over Romney's identical mistake?

Not that clever, plus a little late. That is so four years ago, and of course, everything you say about Obama is equally apt of Romney's gaffe today, except more so and obviously more recently so.

Then the video clip of Romney saying that will be followed by his wrapping his arm around Ryan and saying 'I've been known to make mistakes,' followed by the clip of Sen. McCain in January of this year endorsing Obama for president.

It's even on YouTube! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34phsb4e6Eg)

But at least you are keeping your gallows humor-- congrats! (Military drumming in the background)

LWW
08-11-2012, 02:15 PM
No, it's my attempt to show how biased the cabal is.

When Obama made his gaffe it was somone goofing up off teleprompter.

What Romney did was the same thing.

I can see that.

Why can't you?

Soflasnapper
08-11-2012, 02:36 PM
I am actually sympathetic to your point, which is a fair one.

But it happens that unfairness is endemic in politics, and despite the fairly exact parallelism in these two cases, the same has already been true many times as to things Romney has attacked Obama on, apparently shamelessly. So yawning while slightly nodding in agreement is appropriate.

There is some difference in context, of course. Romney's recent European adventures were a gaffe-fest, AND he's desperately trying to re-boot a currently failing flailing candidacy. So, in the current narrative, Romney's similar stumble to Obama's will receive different reception, and I don't think that's unfounded.

LWW
08-11-2012, 02:42 PM
Perhaps so with MR on his trip.

That eing said ... Obama off TP is a gaffe machine only exceeded by his VP as far as members of the two tickets.

I see Romney and Obama as idiot and idiot lite ... or fascist and fascist lite.

Why can't you see them both for what they are?

Soflasnapper
08-11-2012, 03:07 PM
If highlighting the gaffes of Obama and Biden would be an effective campaign strategy, we'd have seen more of it than we have. Ditto for Romney's. Neither gaffe situation is more than a tiny detail in the mosaic that is the campaign, for both sides.

I don't know that I've seen any official ads at least recently about 'I like to fire people,' or 'I'm not concerned about the poor,' or anything that was said in Europe. I predict there will be none about the promotion Romney seemed to give Ryan to the top of the ticket, either. It's trivial, and off message to go there.

What we have seen, by contrast, are ads about 'the private sector is doing fine,' 'you didn't build that yourself,' and etc., which have been pounded home in some pricey ad buys, which are somewhat better on message (if tendentious).

They have been so effective that Obama has risen to a beyond the MOE in his leads, and especially in the swing states. (Get me re-write!!)

So we are not going to hear 'I've been to all 57 states,' or 'stand up, Bob, so the people can see you!,' because that kind of gotcha reprise is of no interest to the people and of no impact to the race.

LWW
08-11-2012, 03:12 PM
Other than to the hyper-partisans such as we have here.

Your credibility would rise immensely if you would denounce some of the moonbattery posted here instead of defending it.

Soflasnapper
08-11-2012, 04:42 PM
Partisans will always enjoy cheap shots, and partisans will always think some legitimate points are cheap shots (looking at it from the other side).

So, some of what even I would admit are cheap shots I like, whereas I'd also claim some things claimed to be those, are not at all cheap shots, but true.

But really, you didn't read my demand that the WH Communications Director apologize immediately or be fired, over his false story concerning the Churchill bust? That I urged my side to stick to the facts and the truth, and said it had not?

I recall you were on that thread. Amnesia, much?