PDA

View Full Version : For LWW.

DiabloViejo
08-11-2012, 02:34 PM
In a lame attempt at smearing me with implications of being pro-Communist, you wrote this in the shout box:

"You claim to be of Cuban descent ... Have you any clue what the leftist thugocracy of Castro has done to the Cuban people?"

I decided to answer you in this thread, so that people can again see you for the lying sack of crap that you really are....

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=61816&highlight=Cuba+Castro

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=201163&highlight=Cuba+Castro

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=191631&highlight=Cuba+Castro

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=36216&highlight=Cuba+Castro

Any more questions about my stance on Communism and Cuba? I've got many, many, more for you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

LWW
08-11-2012, 02:38 PM
Why did you truncate my statement?

For what it's worth ... we both know why.

Beyond that ... the AZB links are all before your well documented breakdown.

DiabloViejo
08-11-2012, 02:41 PM
This is a quote from me in one the threads I linked to:

<span style="color: #000099">I can't take it easy, and I cannot ever forget. Should a Jew take it easy and forget the holocaust? Castro's communist dictatorship has been Cuba's holocaust.

If I had the chance to kill Fidel Castro, I would rip him to pieces with my bare hands. I would cut his chest open and rip out his heart. And I would do it in memory of all the Cubans murdered by the revolution, and for all the Cubans whose hearts were broken by that evil piece of shit.</span>

How does that square with your ridiculous nonsense about my love for dictators, thugs, and Communism?

LWW
08-11-2012, 02:42 PM
Why didn't you answer?

DiabloViejo
08-11-2012, 03:14 PM
I did not truncate your statement. It's right there in the "shout box" for all to see. Nice try but you fail again.

LWW
08-11-2012, 03:21 PM
Since you insist upon being exposed ... let's review:

[DiabloViejo] Pray tell us oh Dub..where did you get your PhD in clinical psychology?

[x] [LWW] None is required to diagnose the painfully obvious ...

[x] [LWW] ... leftists have destroyed nations on five continents, yet bleat incessantly that their ideas never get a fair chance ...

[x] [LWW] ... leftists brought upon humanity the "FINAL SOLUTION" ...

[x] [LWW] ... the killing fields ...

[x] [LWW] ... the gulags ...

[x] [LWW] ... Mao's cultutal revolution ...

[x] [LWW] ... Che's death camps ...

[x] [LWW] ... Idi Amin ...

[x] [LWW] ... Pol Pot ...

[x] [LWW] ... how much more evidence would you like before you stp cheering for thugocracy?

[x] [LWW] You claim to be of Cuban descent ... Have you any clue what the leftist thugocracy of Castro has done to the Cuban people?

Now, the greater message is that you have first and knowledge of the detruction wrought byvleftst thugocracies.

How can you be so blind as to demand it here and yet expect a different result?

DiabloViejo
08-11-2012, 04:29 PM
<span style="color: #000099">Dub, let me tell you how I feel..k?

How can you be so utterly stupid and absolutely bereft of common sense that you come up with absurdities and expect to be taken seriously?

Yeah, that's it, uh-huh, you're right! I, and every other person that disagrees with the parasitic, lunatic fringe ideology which has taken over the GOP.. is just salivating at the thought of betraying our country, our laws, our Constitution. The very same Constitution I,and tens of millions of other "liberals", have sworn to protect, uphold and defend from all enemies..foreign or domestic. Yeah, right, we wish to erase / eradicate all traces of our cherished American values, by embarking on a campaign of gulags, death camps,and perhaps, presumably, cannibalism! (Wasn't Idi accused of eating human flesh? I'm not sure.)

BTW you left out the part about how liberals have a plot to send elite squads of gays and whores out to steal all the guns and bibles from America's homes. Once that is completed we will begin the cultural revolution and forced reeducation classes. The white women will them be divvied up and handed out to roving lustful negro shock troops armed to the teeth and high on free Government weed. On the first 4th of July after our victory, we will dig up Ayn Rand's rotten, toxic, carcass, load it on an Atlas rocket and send it right into the sun. </span>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #FF0000"><span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'>You are such a freaking dorkwad! How old are you, Dub? Grow the hell up already! You sound like a dumb teenage douchebag with no sense, no social life, and no friends!</span></span></span>

LWW
08-11-2012, 06:27 PM
Oh I don't think y'all desire for those results to come to pass.

What amazes me is that with countless examples of leftist states which promised to becom the next worker's paradise ... you sit and believe that if it's tried one more time it will work.

Y'all also naivey believe that (D) means saintly and (R) means demonic ... when in reality the only substantive difference is how they plan on enslaving the people, not if.

The people who believed in the primacy of the state under all the tyrants named, all believed that empowering the state would lead tem to a utopia. It never dd and it never ill.

You speak of your love for the COTUS ... yet you insist that there is a separation f church and state ... you insist on gutting the second amendment ... you believe that any media source which you disagree with should be silenced ... you believe that other sources should be allowed to lie with impunity so long as the lie advances the agenda.

And, yes, I know many republicans who elieve exactly as you on free speech, only differing on who should be silenced.

You insist the COTUS guarntees us a democracy, even though all of thesigners were against having a democracy.

You believe that being a Kleagle or killer is OK as long as they support the part agenda.

You talk a good game about being a patriot, but your core beliefs pave the road to tyranny.

Even if Obama were a saint, when power andbrights are transferred from citizen to state, they are only retrieved through bloodshed.

Government is a needed evil ... but anything beyond the barest minimum is dangerous.

Why can't you see this?

DiabloViejo
08-12-2012, 12:53 AM
You're full of sh*t!

You know you're full of sh*t, I know you're full of sh*t, and everyone here knows you're full of sh*t, (including you best a-hole buddies who also know they are full of sh*t too).

Keep spewing your lies..nobody believes you anymore. And for what it's worth.. Obama is gonna beat your right wing asses like a drum in November. Mark my words on that. The congress will be getting a much needed clean up too when we send your teabagger friends packing. I am going to thoroughly enjoy all the wailing and gnashing of teeth from your side. I am really, truly, deeply, going to enjoy it.

BTW--I think you're full of yourself. After all, if someone is a POS and is also full of sh*t then they are full of themselves (like you), are they not? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

And in case you missed this the first time:

<span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style="color: #FF0000">You are such a freaking dorkwad! How old are you, Dub? Grow the hell up already! You sound like a dumb teenage douchebag with no sense, no social life, and no friends!
</span></span></span>

LWW
08-12-2012, 04:41 AM
Did you buy or lease your bridge?

hondo
08-13-2012, 03:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're full of sh*t!

You know you're full of sh*t, I know you're full of sh*t, and everyone here knows you're full of sh*t, (including you best a-hole buddies who also know they are full of sh*t too).

Keep spewing your lies..nobody believes you anymore. And for what it's worth.. Obama is gonna beat your right wing asses like a drum in November. Mark my words on that. The congress will be getting a much needed clean up too when we send your teabagger friends packing. I am going to thoroughly enjoy all the wailing and gnashing of teeth from your side. I am really, truly, deeply, going to enjoy it.

BTW--I think you're full of yourself. After all, if someone is a POS and is also full of sh*t then they are full of themselves (like you), are they not? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

<span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style="color: #FF0000">You are such a freaking dorkwad! How old are you, Dub? Grow the hell up already! You sound like a dumb teenage douchebag with no sense, no social life, and no friends!
</span></span></span>

</div></div>

Fats, calm down! He's simply yanking your chain. Your friends on here know how you feel. I've always enjoyed your posts. Even when you were pretty far to the Right for my liking.
Larry loves this stuff. He's like the pool player who tries to shark you by getting under your skin.
At least you and Soflo and Gayle have Larry challenging you guys and starting to research his stance rather than trolling.
There's been some interesting exchanges on here thanks to you guys.
My guess is that that ole devil is trying to even the playing field somewhat by getting you tossed.
I've had larry and his wife (?) and the AZ crew call me a bigot, racist, klansman, and each time they suckered me into getting tossed. Wolfie and I are Irishmen and we tend to let our emotions get the better of us. It's called "getting your Irish up".
Keep cool. Larry loves to rattle chains but I think he would enjoy a good debate even more. Which you can certainly provide.

Soflasnapper
08-13-2012, 06:30 PM
Funny off-topic line from Bill Bennett yesterday, concerning the Rachel Maddow/Rich Lowry dustup:

He was asked a different question than they'd been addressing, and said he'd answer it, but first, he'd been reminded of an old joke.

An Irishman walks by two people fighting. He asks, 'Is this a private fight, or can anyone get in?'

hondo
08-13-2012, 07:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Funny off-topic line from Bill Bennett yesterday, concerning the Rachel Maddow/Rich Lowry dustup:

He was asked a different question than they'd been addressing, and said he'd answer it, but first, he'd been reminded of an old joke.

An Irishman walks by two people fighting. He asks, 'Is this a private fight, or can anyone get in?'

</div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Stretch
08-13-2012, 11:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're full of sh*t!

</span></span></span>

</div></div>

Fats, calm down! He's simply yanking your chain. Your friends on here know how you feel. I've always enjoyed your posts. Even when you were pretty far to the Right for my liking.
Larry loves this stuff. He's like the pool player who tries to shark you by getting under your skin.
At least you and Soflo and Gayle have Larry challenging you guys and starting to research his stance rather than trolling.
There's been some interesting exchanges on here thanks to you guys.
My guess is that that ole devil is trying to even the playing field somewhat by getting you tossed.
I've had larry and his wife (?) and the AZ crew call me a bigot, racist, klansman, and each time they suckered me into getting tossed. Wolfie and I are Irishmen and we tend to let our emotions get the better of us. It's called "getting your Irish up".
Keep cool. Larry loves to rattle chains but I think he would enjoy a good debate even more. Which you can certainly provide. </div></div>

LWW is not a debater, he is a provocateur. If you will notice that after his initial jabs his comebacks consist almost entirely of tried and true quips and quotes pasted together with all the warmth and personality of a ransom note.

I'm sure he would be pleased to hear that by giving his twisted version of reality on current events the corrections provide all of us with usefull information. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif St.

LWW
08-14-2012, 06:46 AM
Yet nobody wants o answer why Diablow lied about that i'd said ... which is cool being that the answer is self evident.