PDA

View Full Version : MLB at the 70% mark ...

LWW
08-13-2012, 07:50 AM
Making some new predictions today.

As for the Cy Yound award, in the NL I see it as a 3 way race between between Cueto and Chapman of the Redlegs and Dickey ... who is starting to fade ...of the Metropolitans.

In the AL I see it as Weaver of the Angels and Price of the Rays, with Verlander as an outside shot, in another tight race.

LWW
08-13-2012, 07:59 AM
For MVP in the AL I see either Fielder or Cabrera of the Tigers, who I still think will outdo the White Sox.

In the NL I don't see anyone likely to catch McCutchen of the Pirates. As a long shot I'd pick Ludwick of the Reds. His numbers don't reflect his value as he got off to such a horrible start he was nearly released ... and whn Voto was hurt the Reds moved Frazier to first and Ludwick has abolutely carried the team since.

LWW
08-13-2012, 08:06 AM
For rookie of the year I'd say Cespedes of the Athletics or Trout of the Angls in the AL with nobody else having much of a chance.

In the NL the race is wide open, but I like Frazier of the Redlegs myself.

LWW
08-13-2012, 08:13 AM
In team AL standings I pick the Yankees, Tigers and Rangers as division winners with Tampa Bay hanging on for the first wild card and the second going to either the Athletics or White Sox.

In the NL I see the Nationals, the Redlegs and the Giants as division champs with the BravesNd Redbirds ... possibly Pirates or Dodgers ... as wild card winners.

Grapenut
08-13-2012, 02:37 PM
Would love to see the Natty Dreads and the Tin Stars in the Series.

When does Houston mosey over to the AL West. Next year or 2014 ?

Nut

LWW
08-14-2012, 05:33 AM
Houston mves next year ... and I'm picking the Redlegs in 6 over the AL representative.