PDA

View Full Version : Host for Romney event is a convicted drug dealer

DiabloViejo
08-14-2012, 12:38 PM
Romney Campaign Event Hosted By Convicted Cocaine Trafficker
August 14, 2012
By Ann Werner
AddictingInfo.org (http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/08/14/romney-campaign-event-hosted-by-convicted-cocaine-trafficker/)

The Associated Press (http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iyGzTMI43N4QjAOhf-Gyy3jc_SJA?docId=3e0d64964cc74c809905e36117b587fe) is reporting that on Monday evening, Mitt Romney appeared at a campaign event hosted by Reinaldo Bermudez, a convicted cocaine trafficker. Bermudez owns El Palacio de los Jugos, a fruit and juice shop in Miami. Appearing with Romney was Sen. Marco Rubio and after delivering brief remarks, the two men handed out juices to the assembled crowd.

Court documents show that Bermudez served three years in a federal prison after pleading guilty to one count of conspiracy to distribute cocaine in 1999.

In November 1997, after a seven-month investigation by the FBI and U.S. Customs, Bermudez was identified as one of twelve people accused of participating in a Colombian drug smuggling operation. Approximately 2,850 pounds of cocaine were seized by agents at three South Florida ports over a period of several months: 430 pounds of cocaine at the Port of Palm Beach in July 1997, another 117 pounds at the Port of Miami in late September of the same year and culminating in the seizure of 2,304 pounds of cocaine in late October at Port Everglades.

It has been reported that Bermudez was investigated by the Secret Service, whom were aware of his criminal record when the Romney campaign asked to use his fresh fruit and vegetable stand for the campaign event.

Bermudez is quoted in the New Times as saying:

‘Here in Miami there are a lot people with money who have had problems with the law. Thankfully, we all have the opportunity in this country to re-enter society when we’ve done something wrong.’

Convicted felons, such as Bermudez are ineligible to vote in Florida without the governors intervention.

Gayle in MD
08-14-2012, 03:54 PM
Yep, Paling around with death squad leaders and drug kingpins.

Will we hear anything about this anywhere on the media, uh, nooooooooooo.

Why would the millionaires and billionaires who own the media want to call scandalous attention to the very man who will continue to rob the poor and the Middle Class, to give the greedy CEO's more money to hide or sit on!

THEY ARE NOT JOB PRODUCERS!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

A no brainer.

G.

cushioncrawler
08-14-2012, 05:08 PM
Fruit and fruit juice are serial killers in theusofa, but u wont find them on any FBI list.
mac.

cushioncrawler
08-14-2012, 05:19 PM
Just one glass of orange juice a day could significantly increase the risk of diabetes.
Research shows that fruit juices, regarded by many as a healthy way to start the day, raise the odds of a form of diabetes linked to poor diet and obesity by up to a quarter.
Eating whole pieces of fruit however, cuts the likelihood of developing the disease which affects 2.5million Britons.
It is thought the lack of fibre in juices may cause dangerous spikes in blood sugar levels, according to researchers from the Harvard Medical School in the U.S.

Britons work their way through more than two billion litres of fruit juice each year - the equivalent of 36 litres for every man, woman and child.
Many enjoy a morning glass as part of their recommended five-a- day fruit and vegetable intake.
But nutritionists have warned that moderation is vital. People should aim to eat a variety of fruit and vegetables for overall health.
The link between Type 2 diabetes and fruit juice was made by tracking the health and habits of more than 70,000 female nurses over an 18-year period.
This found three portions of fruit a day reduced the risk of diabetes by 18 per cent but just one serving of fruit juice increased the risk.
Those who drank three glasses of apple juice a month were 15 per cent more likely to have developed diabetes than those who got through less than once glass a month.
One glass of orange juice a day raised the risk by 24 per cent, the journal Diabetes Care reports.
Overall, a glass of fruit juice a day increased the odds of developing type 2 diabetes by 18 per cent.
The researchers said: 'Our findings of a positive association of fruit juice intake with hazard of diabetes suggest that caution should be observed in replacing some beverages with fruit juices in an attempt to provide healthier options.
'Moreover, the same caution applies to the recommendation that 100 per cent fruit juice be considered as a serving of fruit.'

THIS IZ BALONEY. ALL FRUIT IZ BAD FOR DIABETES. SOME FRUITS ARE WORSE THAN OTHERS.

AND IN ADDITION TO THE DIABETES STUFF I HAVNT EVEN MENTIONED THAT FRUCTOSE IZ A LIVER KILLER.
MAC.

cushioncrawler
08-14-2012, 05:32 PM
HAV U CHECKED YOUR PANCREAS LATELY.

Evidence Suggesting a Link
A research study conducted by Georgetown University Medical Center scientists investigated the connection between soft drink consumption -- which included diet soda such as Diet Coke -- and pancreatic risk in a group of 60,000 adults. Their research was published in the February 2010 issue of the "Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention." The scientists found that drinking two servings per day of diet or sugar-sweetened soda increased pancreatic cancer risk by approximately 86 percent. However, this research did not independently investigate the effect of diet soda on pancreatic cancer risk.

LWW
08-14-2012, 06:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Romney Campaign Event Hosted By Convicted Cocaine Trafficker
August 14, 2012
By Ann Werner
AddictingInfo.org (http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/08/14/romney-campaign-event-hosted-by-convicted-cocaine-trafficker/)

BLAH BLAH BLAH ... I MUST PARROT THE REGIME'S SPOON FED STORY ... BLAH BLAH BLAH ... I MUST NEVER DIG BENEATH THE SURFACE ... BLAH BLAH BLAH ... I MUST NEVER QUESTION MY HANDLERS ... BLAH BLAH BLAH ... I WILL WAYS SLAVISHLY SUPPORT THE REGIME ... </div></div>

I honestly am dsappointed that the Romney camaign allowed this to happen being that they should be painfully aware of what lapdogs the Obameda is.

Yes Mr Bermudez s a crimial who has paid his debt to society. Yes, it is horribe that the campaign would hold such an event at a place wned by such an individual.

That being said ... in the 1990's convicted cocaie smuggler Jorge Cabrera donated tens of thousands of dollars to the DNC and gained access to both Hilary and Al Gore.

The arse kissers at the Clion News Network reported that Mr Cabrera was a "commercial fisherman" instead of being responsibe journalists.

I denounce both Romney, Clinton and Gore for these associations.

Do you? Will any of the cabal.

JUMPING BUTTERBALLS! (http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2012/08/14/ap-ties-mitt-romney-marco-rubio-convicted-drug-dealer)

DiabloViejo
08-14-2012, 07:59 PM
Yeah it's outrageous no matter who does it...or other things like the Reagan era CIA's coke dealing in order to finance the contras and equip them with covertly supplied Iranian arms..after congress had cut off official funding...or Mitt's involvement with the men who ran death squads and who provided the seed money for Bain. Yes, I agree with you.. some people deserve to be denounced.

LWW
08-14-2012, 09:37 PM
So when you get busted as a spoon fed tool of the media you resort to parroting some made up shiite as a spoon fed tool of the media woud be expected to do?

How unsurprising.

DiabloViejo
08-14-2012, 10:00 PM
What are you carrying on about fool? Go peddle your horse manure elsewhere. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

eg8r
08-15-2012, 07:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Romney Campaign Event Hosted By Convicted Cocaine Trafficker</div></div>LOL, just like US being lead by self-proclaimed coke head. What is your problem?

eg8r

LWW
08-15-2012, 08:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Romney Campaign Event Hosted By Convicted Cocaine Trafficker</div></div>LOL, just like US being lead by self-proclaimed coke head. What is your problem?

eg8r </div></div>

He has a severe reality deficiency compounded by hyper partisanism.

LWW
08-15-2012, 08:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are you carrying on about fool? Go peddle your horse manure elsewhere. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Are you denying that Clinton and Gore were both funded in large part by druggies, criminals and Chinese communists?

Soflasnapper
08-15-2012, 08:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So when you get busted as a spoon fed tool of the media you resort to parroting some made up shiite as a spoon fed tool of the media woud be expected to do?

How unsurprising. </div></div>

Either it's worthy of condemnation (as you said), or it isn't (as you imply above).

If it is, it is not hackish or biased of the media to note this, although they are such hacks and purchased courtiers of the powerful that this will NOT receive big media attention, or be much discussed after the brief obligatory one-time mention.

Soflasnapper
08-15-2012, 08:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are you carrying on about fool? Go peddle your horse manure elsewhere. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Are you denying that Clinton and Gore were both funded in large part by druggies, criminals and Chinese communists? </div></div>

Depends upon what you mean by 'in large part.'

If by that you mean the majority of their money, or even a largish fraction, sure, I'll deny that all day long as it is not true.

If you mean $10,000 here or there, yes, there were contributions in those de minimus amounts.

Now, if you meant the entirety of corporate America is criminal, then as they did receive ample regular corporate contributions, then that would be true. Otherwise, you're looking at a microscope and failing to read the warning sign that things appear 10000x larger in that scope than they really are.

Gayle in MD
08-15-2012, 08:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Romney Campaign Event Hosted By Convicted Cocaine Trafficker</div></div>LOL, just like US being lead by self-proclaimed coke head. What is your problem?

eg8r </div></div>

Another lie.

The President never proclaimed himself a cokehead. Also, he never lied to the American people, nor refused to answer questions, like your boy Bush, AND his father! The President told his own true story, something that would be unheard of on your side of the isle.

Hence, stop talking behind his back as you so often accuse others of doing.

But then, you've never even bothered to read the President's own books, nor the latest in depth biography, which fully documents and supports his own biography, including his birth, his young life, his scholastic accomplishments, his friends when he lived in N.Y., his girlfriends during that time, and all the way back through his ancestry on both sides of his family.

He who knows not, and know not that he knows not, is a fool.

Fits the RW sheep on this forum.

G.

eg8r
08-15-2012, 09:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The President never proclaimed himself a cokehead. </div></div>LOL, he use proclaimed to be a user. It was you who called him the crackhead. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-15-2012, 09:58 AM
He said he had used cocaine, when he was young, he never claimed that he was ever a cokehead.

Stop with the lies.

I make it a habbit to read about a lot of things, and people, and find that my first impressions can be wrong. When I'm wrong, I own up, unlike you!

As I have written before, I was wrong about the President, which became very clear after reading his books. I've already admitted that here. Yet you continue to bring up irrelevant things to throw us off the subject.

It is currently relevant that Romney has ties with drug kingpins, and launched Bain Capital, with money from foreign dictator's with death squads.

Nothing to say about that? Just interested in posting more lies and irrelevant BS?

We knew that.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

G.

eg8r
08-15-2012, 11:24 AM
LOL, actually you haven't been very truthful but I don't expect you would ever own up to it. You haven't changed your opinion about him, you have just put it on hold because he is a (D) President. As far as Romney's ties to launching Bain with drug kingpin death squad money, sure it is relevant. Just as relevant as an coke addicted President. I am man enough to admit that and you never would be able to admit it. I also know that there is no way Obama can come out and tell the American public about his addiction because it would have killed his chances at the White House so no matter he says on the subject it will always be suspect.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
08-15-2012, 11:35 AM
"A little blow, when you could afford it," the quote from the memoir, doesn't support a cocaine addiction claim.

Coke addictions are expensive.

Perhaps you might further claim that HAD he the resources, then he WOULD HAVE been a coke addict, but that is wholly speculative.

What he describes is only casual use at most, which is far from addiction. It's like saying his alcohol use shows he was an alcoholic. A gross exaggeration at best.

But I guess you would say that, because as you mention, there is that (D) behind his name?

Gayle in MD
08-15-2012, 11:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, actually you haven't been very truthful but I don't expect you would ever own up to it.

<span style="color: #990000">Wrong! Another lie. </span>

You haven't changed your opinion about him, you have just put it on hold because he is a (D) President.

<span style="color: #990000"> Another lie!</span>

As far as Romney's ties to launching Bain with drug kingpin death squad money, sure it is relevant. Just as relevant as an coke addicted President.

<span style="color: #990000">Another lie!

He was never addicted to Cocaine.

Additionally, only ten percent of occasional users are ever addicted to cocaine. Read a book once in a while! </span>

I am man enough to admit that and you never would be able to admit it.

<span style="color: #990000">BWA HA HA HA! You have NEVER owned up to one damned thing on this forum when you've been proven wrong, over and over again, and everybody here knows it! </span>

I also know that there is no way Obama can come out and tell the American public about his addiction because it would have killed his chances at the White House so no matter he says on the subject it will always be suspect.

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000">Again, your reality is not THE reality. The first thing you did was scratch around for some excuse for Romney! You call that being Man enough? BWA HA HA HA...you would!

As we all try to tell you, just because you think or write some new absurd theory about something, does not mean that it is true.

Own up? You still haven't owned up to your lies about Valarie Plame, Condoleeze Rice, George W. Bush, Dickhead Cheney, Rove or Libby, or a whole slew of other Repiglican law breakers.

What a.......
G. </span>

eg8r
08-15-2012, 02:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"A little blow, when you could afford it," the quote from the memoir, doesn't support a cocaine addiction claim.</div></div>Again, where has your intellectual honest gone? What, your conspiracy theories only pertain to (R)? Do you honestly think he was going to come out and paint a true picture of himself? Also, the claim does support an addiction. Not one of a rich guy but definitely a poor guy. When he had the money he was buying blow. Sounds like an addiction.

eg8r

eg8r
08-15-2012, 02:09 PM
One day you will float back down to planet earth.

eg8r

LWW
08-15-2012, 03:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So when you get busted as a spoon fed tool of the media you resort to parroting some made up shiite as a spoon fed tool of the media woud be expected to do?

How unsurprising. </div></div>

Either it's worthy of condemnation (as you said), or it isn't (as you imply above).

If it is, it is not hackish or biased of the media to note this, although they are such hacks and purchased courtiers of the powerful that this will NOT receive big media attention, or be much discussed after the brief obligatory one-time mention. </div></div>

how can you say it isn't biased for the media to make an issue of it when MR does it while trying to over it up when HRC and AG did it?

Seriously?

LWW
08-15-2012, 03:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are you carrying on about fool? Go peddle your horse manure elsewhere. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Are you denying that Clinton and Gore were both funded in large part by druggies, criminals and Chinese communists? </div></div>

Depends upon what you mean by 'in large part.'

If by that you mean the majority of their money, or even a largish fraction, sure, I'll deny that all day long as it is not true.

If you mean $10,000 here or there, yes, there were contributions in those de minimus amounts. </div></div>

Or $220K from Charlie Trie ... $366K from Johnny Chung ... $4,000K from John Huang and James Riady ... $100K from Maria Hsia ... $250K from Ted Sioeng ... plus the LORAL incident.

DiabloViejo
08-15-2012, 09:30 PM
OK, back on point.

Bottom line..Mitt Romney attended an event in Florida that was hosted by a man who was convicted in the 90s of trying to smuggle over 2,000 pounds of cocaine into America! That's a fact.

Imagine if President Obama did such a thing, what would you say then?

http://opinionatedatheist.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/hypocrite.jpg

Soflasnapper
08-16-2012, 12:49 AM
Or $220K from Charlie Trie ... $366K from Johnny Chung ... $4,000K from John Huang and James Riady ... $100K from Maria Hsia ... $250K from Ted Sioeng ... plus the LORAL incident.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> ME: Depends upon what you mean by 'in large part.'

If by that you mean the majority of their money, or even a largish fraction, sure, I'll deny that all day long as it is not true.</div></div>

So, what part, or majority, of the funding of Clinton and Gore do you claim this represents?

Clinton raised more than $42 million in the race. The DNC raised far more, and most of these contributions went to the DNC.

You have shown single digit percentages of these amounts, at most. Since that is nowhere close to 'in large part,' your claim is false, even before considering these monies were entirely paid back in refunds. Hard to understand how these funds could have in large part funded those campaigns when it was in the low single digit percentages and wholly returned.

Qtec
08-16-2012, 12:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"A little blow, when you could afford it," the quote from the memoir, doesn't support a cocaine addiction claim.

Coke addictions are expensive.

Perhaps you might further claim that HAD he the resources, then he WOULD HAVE been a coke addict, but that is wholly speculative.

What he describes is only casual use at most, which is far from addiction. It's like saying his alcohol use shows he was an alcoholic. A gross exaggeration at best.

<span style="color: #3333FF">But I guess you would say that, because as you mention, there is that (D) behind his name? </span></div></div>

LOL. Good one. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Q

Qtec
08-16-2012, 01:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Again, where has your intellectual honest gone?</div></div>

What happened to yours?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> What, your conspiracy theories only pertain to (R)?</div></div>

What conspiracy theory?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Do you honestly think he was going to come out and paint a true picture of himself?</div></div>

He did admit doing drugs which is a lot more honest than saying "I never inhaled".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Also, the claim does support an addiction. Not one of a rich guy but definitely a poor guy. When he had the money he was buying blow. Sounds like an addiction.

eg8r </div></div>

No it doesn't. It makes the case for EXACTLY the opposite! An addict needs his fix like 5 minutes ago, not now and then!

Q

LWW
08-16-2012, 03:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, back on point.

Bottom line..Mitt Romney attended an event in Florida that was hosted by a man who was convicted in the 90s of trying to smuggle over 2,000 pounds of cocaine into America! That's a fact.

http://opinionatedatheist.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/hypocrite.jpg </div></div>

Bottom line, yes you are a hypocrite.

I condemned both sides for the same thing ... you can't do that.

When you figure out why that is, you will find enlightenment.

LWW
08-16-2012, 04:06 AM
I never said majority, I said in large part.

You said $10K here or there.

Obviously it ran well into the millions.

Once again the left as had it's collectivist arses handed to them on each point of the debate.

Once again the left has condemned one side while giving the other side a pass.

Once again, after suffering a horrible beat own on the facts, the left enters into an Alinsky fit by projecting their sins onto others, demanding that they defend against the lie.

The fact remains that the democratic party is a cult, and their hard core members are incapable of seeing any flaw at all in cult leadership.

Gayle in MD
08-16-2012, 04:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, actually you haven't been very truthful but I don't expect you would ever own up to it. You haven't changed your opinion about him, you have just put it on hold because he is a (D) President. As far as Romney's ties to launching Bain with drug kingpin death squad money, sure it is relevant. Just as relevant as an coke addicted President. I am man enough to admit that and you never would be able to admit it. I also know that there is no way Obama can come out and tell the American public about his addiction because it would have killed his chances at the White House so no matter he says on the subject it will always be suspect.

eg8r </div></div>

So then I'm sure you will be man enough to admit that George w. Bush wasnt' man enough to even answer the question about his cocaine use?

That GW Bush was never man enough to admit that he fixed the intelligence to his agenda and lied us into war in Iraq?

You'll be man enough to admit that Cheney, Rove, Libby et al were all in cahoots to out Valarie Plame to punish her, because her husband exposed the lies they were feeding to the country in their quest to occupy Iraq on lies?

You'll be man enough to admit that George Bush I was never man enough to answer the questions about his mistress?

Man enough to admit that Bush et al blew up the debts that you and others continue to blame this president for, in spite of all of the charts that prove otherwise?

Since when do you have any reputation for being 'man enough' to own up to any illegal, incompetent, actions of Repiglican bahavior?

How many years have you insisted that Valarie Plame was just a secretary?

IO suppose you think you have been man enough to admit that the Repiglican Party Campaign Chairman in Pennsylvania admitted that the real reason for all of the voter supression in Pa. is really all about throwing the election so they can give Romney the state? Man enough to admit that?

I'm quite sure I will never get a point by point answer to any of these quesitons....just like your refusing to own up to using birth control for years that your Repiglican idiotic religious nutjobs, such as Ryan and his Personhood Amendment calls murder?

Man enough to admit that you would not let your wife die, to save an eight week OR an eight month fetus!

Get off your BS high horse!

G.

eg8r
08-16-2012, 08:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So then I'm sure you will be man enough to admit that George w. Bush wasnt' man enough to even answer the question about his cocaine use? </div></div>I have no idea if he did or not.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That GW Bush was never man enough to admit that he fixed the intelligence to his agenda and lied us into war in Iraq?</div></div>Nope, I don't think he "fixed" intelligence. If that happened it was certainly someone else doing it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You'll be man enough to admit that Cheney, Rove, Libby et al were all in cahoots to out Valarie Plame to punish her, because her husband exposed the lies they were feeding to the country in their quest to occupy Iraq on lies? </div></div>Nope, no one knows if this is true or not. It is all speculation.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You'll be man enough to admit that George Bush I was never man enough to answer the questions about his mistress?</div></div>I have no idea. I wouldn't care if he answered any questions either unless he was dragged into court at which point I would demand he answer honestly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man enough to admit that Bush et al blew up the debts that you and others continue to blame this president for, in spite of all of the charts that prove otherwise?</div></div>You are absolutely delusional. I have never blamed Obama for anyone else's debt. I blame him for his own astronomical debts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since when do you have any reputation for being 'man enough' to own up to any illegal, incompetent, actions of Repiglican bahavior?</div></div>I have always been consistent with my responses, that being if they are guilty bring their butts to court and convict them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How many years have you insisted that Valarie Plame was just a secretary?</div></div>LOL, since the beginning. I knew it bugged you so I kept at it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IO suppose you think you have been man enough to admit that the Repiglican Party Campaign Chairman in Pennsylvania admitted that the real reason for all of the voter supression in Pa. is really all about throwing the election so they can give Romney the state? Man enough to admit that?</div></div>I don't know anything about it or don't remember it happening but if it did happen was it done illegally? If so then did he get his day in court?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm quite sure I will never get a point by point answer to any of these quesitons....</div></div>I just love it when you run your mouth.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just like your refusing to own up to using birth control for years </div></div>Ooops, you will not be able to prove that I have ever said I did not use birth control. LOL, the more you run your mouth the more your rear can't back it up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that your Repiglican idiotic religious nutjobs, such as Ryan and his Personhood Amendment calls murder?</div></div>I don't care what they call it. I have been pretty clear in what I refer to as murder which in totality includes what you believe is acceptable. I put you in the same boat as llotter when it comes to approving murder.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man enough to admit that you would not let your wife die, to save an eight week OR an eight month fetus!</div></div>I don't remember this conversation. I don't believe I would let my wife die and would request the doctor do everything he can to save both. Tebow is the perfect example that doctors are not always correct and murder should never be the first choice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get off your BS high horse!
</div></div>LOL, you first.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
08-16-2012, 08:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"A little blow, when you could afford it," the quote from the memoir, doesn't support a cocaine addiction claim.</div></div>Again, where has your intellectual honest gone? What, your conspiracy theories only pertain to (R)? Do you honestly think he was going to come out and paint a true picture of himself? Also, the claim does support an addiction. Not one of a rich guy but definitely a poor guy. When he had the money he was buying blow. Sounds like an addiction.

eg8r </div></div>

David Maranis (sp) did his own multi-year research for a biography of Obama, and found a lot of pot-smoking details that were unknown or unrevealed to date. Did he also find a lot of stories from Obama's homies of coke use (his, or even their own)? I haven't heard that he did.

It isn't apparently the case, by any evidence, but hey, let's through it out there and see if it sticks on the wall?

That's a disreputable practice. LBJ once told his people to put out a story that a political opponent f**ked goats. He was told that there was no evidence of that, and he replied, 'I know, I just want to see the sumbitch have to deny the rumors.' LBJ was a bad person (and an effective politician), including being guilty of murder (by ordering hits). Anyone concerned with his own salvation ought to steer clear of imitating those methods.

Gayle in MD
08-16-2012, 08:43 AM
So you don't know anything about any of it, and deny that any of it actually has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt!

LMAO!

Ed knows nothing about any of it, but he was right there denying any of it was true when all of the undeniable proof was presented to him!

We knew that!

You skip around and cherry pick to avoid answering the questions honestly, then claim you were man enough to answer them!

The question was, in the case of having to make a choice, when a doctor tells you that if the fetus if delivered, your wife will die. There is at that point no option of saying, well just save them both. That option is gone, at that point.

See, you just refuse to honestly answer, then claim that you are man enough to answer, although you didn't EVER answer.

And you accuse me of having the same views as Lotter???

When have I EVER praised a murderer? NEVER! More of your lies.

Your Repiglican Party, and the entire religious right, thinks you're a murderer for using birth control! So do you think that evvery fertilized fetus that is rejected by your birth control, is murder, as in Ryan's "Personhood" Amendment?

Man enough? BWA HA HA HA....that's hilarious!

You, proving yourself to be a colossal hypocrite who refuses to answer a direct question, avoiding it and take a big curve around it to avoid it completely, while claiming to be man enough to answer it!

Earth to Ed. You didn't answer a thing!

G.

eg8r
08-16-2012, 08:52 AM
LOL, so you run your mouth saying I would never answer the questions and then get your panties in a wad when I go out of my way to answer every single one.

eg8r

eg8r
08-16-2012, 08:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">David Maranis (sp) did his own multi-year research for a biography of Obama, and found a lot of pot-smoking details that were unknown or unrevealed to date. Did he also find a lot of stories from Obama's homies of coke use (his, or even their own)? I haven't heard that he did.</div></div>Dagum, I can't believe they did not provide the info to you. However it is funny that in your defense of his addiction you mention examples of yet another addiction that he did not tell the world about. It is good that even though Obama is not truthful about his addictions we can depend on you and David Maranis to share the truth.

eg8r

eg8r
08-16-2012, 08:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What conspiracy theory?</div></div>Umm, have you not been reading any of sofla's posts in which he has clearly stated he believes in conspiracy theories?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He did admit doing drugs which is a lot more honest than saying "I never inhaled".</div></div>I take back my previous question to you..I now do believe you have read what sofla has posted the issue is that you just did not comprehend it. This part of the discussion is not about whether he admitted to "doing" drugs but if he had an addiction. Following qtip, read it 20 times if need be but for goodness sakes don't open your mouth if you can't follow along.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No it doesn't. It makes the case for EXACTLY the opposite! An addict needs his fix like 5 minutes ago, not now and then!</div></div>Speaking from experience? Actually Obama's text can be perceived that every time he had the money available he was out using it on coke. That is an addiction.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-16-2012, 09:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, so you run your mouth saying I would never answer the questions and then get your panties in a wad when I go out of my way to answer every single one.

eg8r </div></div>

Sexist post by you. Can't discuss anything without personal insults.

No, you did not answer the questions.

You did what you always do, avoid acknowledging the facts, while being insulting and rude.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

eg8r
08-16-2012, 09:08 AM
You are my inspiration.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-16-2012, 09:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">David Maranis (sp) did his own multi-year research for a biography of Obama, and found a lot of pot-smoking details that were unknown or unrevealed to date. Did he also find a lot of stories from Obama's homies of coke use (his, or even their own)? I haven't heard that he did.</div></div>Dagum, I can't believe they did not provide the info to you. However it is funny that in your defense of his addiction you mention examples of yet another addiction that he did not tell the world about. It is good that even though Obama is not truthful about his addictions we can depend on you and David Maranis to share the truth.

eg8r </div></div>

Another lie.

G.

Gayle in MD
08-16-2012, 09:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are my inspiration.

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also, the claim does support an addiction. Not one of a rich guy but definitely a poor guy. When he had the money he was buying blow. Sounds like an addiction.

eg8r

</div></div>

You prove your ignorance well enough all by yourself.

G.

Soflasnapper
08-16-2012, 10:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"A little blow, when you could afford it," the quote from the memoir, doesn't support a cocaine addiction claim.</div></div>Again, where has your intellectual honest gone? What, your conspiracy theories only pertain to (R)? Do you honestly think he was going to come out and paint a true picture of himself? Also, the claim does support an addiction. Not one of a rich guy but definitely a poor guy. When he had the money he was buying blow. Sounds like an addiction.

eg8r </div></div>

There is far more evidence that both George W. and William Jefferson used cocaine into their adulthood at high consumption levels than that Obama did so in his youth.

Roger Clinton, to dealer: "My brother [then Arkansas Governor Bill Clinton] has a nose like a vacuum cleaner."

W washed out of the TANG as soon as they began to do drug testing, by declining to undergo the ordered standard annual medical exam. As for any denials, he broadly admitted such use, by his tortured claim that he would have met the Reagan administration standard for appointees, no drug use in the past x years (forget how long a time period, but definitely not a denial about his 20s or 30s).

LWW
08-16-2012, 10:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What conspiracy theory?</div></div>Umm, have you not been reading any of sofla's posts in which he has clearly stated he believes in conspiracy theories?

eg8r </div></div>

I especially like the one about the Obregon soul catcher beaming human-alien hybrids back and forth between the Giza pyramids and the dark side of the moon.

Gayle in MD
08-16-2012, 10:31 AM
Ed prefers Repiglicans who lie about their immoral, or illegal issues, or break our laws and get away with it.

But a Democrat who wrote books about his youth, to own up to everything in advance, in order to tell the truth, and get it out in the open, or Ed doesn't mind slandering that guy behind his back /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif one bit, because he has the dreaded D. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Bush definitely lied and got caught lying about his arrest for DUI.

Romney hasn't even given up a full year on his taxes, and refuses to answer any questions about anything, including what his own policies are!

Denial after denial, for Repiglicans, slander never ends for Democarts.

What was that line in All The President's Men?

"If it snows overnight while you're asleep, but you didn't see it snowing, can you prove it snowed last night?"

According to Ed, if it's a Repigloicans whom the whole world knows lied, broke the law, committed horrible offenses of inhumanity, but he isn't in jail, then he's innocent!

But, the rest of us are such that he has to dumb evverything down for us so that we can understand his brilliance!

Talk about delusional?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

BTW, G.W.Bush still has that cocaine jaw role. Dead giveaway. Didn't see him use coke, know he used plenty of it! It was snowing all the way through his young adult life! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

G.

Soflasnapper
08-16-2012, 02:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What conspiracy theory?</div></div>Umm, have you not been reading any of sofla's posts in which he has clearly stated he believes in conspiracy theories?

eg8r </div></div>

I especially like the one about the Obregon soul catcher beaming human-alien hybrids back and forth between the Giza pyramids and the dark side of the moon. </div></div>

I agree that the LDS mythology is hilarious, but try to get it more accurately next time! LOL!

LWW
08-16-2012, 03:48 PM
Don't deny your boy from te rumor mill.

eg8r
08-16-2012, 04:02 PM
I missed that one. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Most of what he says is not so far out there as to not be possible.

eg8r

Qtec
08-17-2012, 12:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> This part of the discussion is not about whether he admitted to "doing" drugs but <span style='font-size: 14pt'>if he had an addiction.</span> </div></div>

Idiot. I just replied to that VERY SAME POINT. Here it is, you even quoted me on it!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No it doesn't. It makes the case for EXACTLY the opposite! An addict needs his fix like 5 minutes ago, not now and then! </div></div>

See?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Speaking from experience?</div></div>

Yes I am. You OTOH are talking out of your a$$. You have no idea what an addict is.

Thankfully I have never been a junkie but where I come from, drugs has ravaged the whole country.
My sister was a social worker who worked with junkies. One time she had a 14 yr old kid called Tom who was at the time the youngest registered addict in Scotland. While I was staying at her place, she took him in, ran him a bath, washed his closed and gave him the money for his fix so that he wouldn't have to go off into the night and steal something.
Kind person my sister, maybe too kind.
She wanted him to have at least one night of sleep.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Next morning, Tom was gone and her money as well.

That's a junkie.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Actually Obama's text can be perceived that every time he had the money available he was out using it on coke. That is an addiction.

eg8r </div></div>

You are absolutely clueless.

Q

DiabloViejo
08-17-2012, 01:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, back on point.

http://opinionatedatheist.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/hypocrite.jpg </div></div>

Bottom line, yes you are a hypocrite.

I condemned both sides for the same thing ... you can't do that.

When you figure out why that is, you will find enlightenment. </div></div>

Really? You've comdemned both sides? Please tell us more about this. And while you're at it tell me more about enlightenment, and the path to Buddhahood. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
08-17-2012, 04:13 AM
Your inability to read and comprehend your native tongue is not my problem.

In an effort to elp you, however, the evidence is contained within ths very thread.

Now, back under yor bridge troll boy ... you obviously need a nap.

DiabloViejo
08-17-2012, 11:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your inability to read and comprehend your native tongue is not my problem.

In an effort to elp you, however, the evidence is contained within ths very thread.

Now, back under yor bridge troll boy ... you obviously need a nap. </div></div>

Is this thread, or any part of it, written in Spanish? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Dime cuantos idiomas tu hablas, pendejo. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

What evidence are you referring to? And what's with all the mumbo-jumbo. If you have something to back your nonsense, then just present it straight up like a man.

Troll boy, moonbat, obamatron, ocultist, fascist, commie, blah, blah, blah....LOL! You know you worship the very ground I walk on! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
08-17-2012, 12:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your inability to read and comprehend your native tongue is not my problem.

Now, back under yor bridge troll boy ... you obviously need a nap. </div></div>

Is this thread, or any part of it, written in Spanish? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Dime cuantos idiomas tu hablas, pendejo. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

What evidence are you referring to? And what's with all the mumbo-jumbo. If you have something to back your nonsense, then just present it straight up like a man.

Troll boy, moonbat, obamatron, ocultist, fascist, commie, blah, blah, blah....LOL! You know you worship the very ground I walk on! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

</div></div>

SO ... you nw claim loyalty to Cuba.

Isn't that Precious.