PDA

View Full Version : Romney Calls Two Thirds of Americans Small Minded

Gayle in MD
08-16-2012, 06:45 PM
Today, Romney stated that he finds it <span style='font-size: 14pt'>small minded </span>for Americans to want him to show us his tax returns.

In the polls on the subject, that is somewhere between 54% and 68% of Americans he is calling small minded, definitely the majority of Americans.

Gee, thanks Mitsey.

Oh and WOW, Mitsey, you took a look and you never paid less than 13% a year....in what? Federal? Payroll? Fees on your five cadillacs???? Poor Baby! Aew, well don't fret, Ryan's plan would let you pay less than 2%, 0.82% to be exact! Less than 2%!!!!

Oh WOW, what a hero! You never paid less than 13%, a whole 13%, that's less than what a single person making only $40,000 would pay in percentage, while you're making millions upon millions every year, AND without payroll taxes, which for social security ends at $160,000.00 dollars!

Blind trust? Yet somehow ten million dollars ended up invested in your sons corporation, but you didn't know anything about it?

Oh well, we'll just trust you. I can really find it easy to trust a man who puts his sick dog on the roof of his car and drives for twelve hours in the freezing cold to do the right thing! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

PIG!

G.

eg8r
08-17-2012, 08:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh WOW, what a hero! You never paid less than 13%, a whole 13%, that's less than what a single person making only $40,000 would pay in percentage</div></div>Yep, you are definitely part of the small minded group he was talking about. With absolutely incorrect stats like that what chance did you ever have.

eg8r

llotter
08-17-2012, 10:43 AM
I don't know that most Americans are demanding to see his tax returns. I think he was referring to his political opponents as being small minded.

The Moron's past is completely under wraps and unverified (other than his tax returns, I presume). His birth certificate is forged as is his selective service record. His SS number is a fraud, he admits to being born in Kenya and even his citizenship is rightfully in question.

Now I think it is legitimate to ask what info is more important for the electorate to know.

Soflasnapper
08-17-2012, 11:10 AM
They are not demanding it, no.

But they do respond that he 'should' release many more years, at a super-majority level of response on that polling question.

Just as over 20 prominent Republicans (sitting office holders in the Congress, some governors, two former chairmen of the Republican National Committee (RNC), the man heading up the Republican Congressional campaign committee (RCCC) raising money for their House races, and etc.) and/or conservative talking heads you'd recognize if their names were mentioned, also say he 'should' 'immediately' release more tax returns.

Now probably, all of the REPUBLICANS will not make their voting decision on that topic, and instead just hold their noses and pull that lever for the R ticket.

But the super-majority of those responding to polling questions? Perhaps a different decision on this matter.

LWW
08-17-2012, 11:15 AM
An even larger number think Obama should release his records.

What do you think of them.

Soflasnapper
08-17-2012, 11:34 AM
I've never seen any polling to that effect.

If you mean 'more than 20 prominent Republicans,' I would agree with that claim.

If you mean a larger super-majority of registered voters than the number who say Romney should immediately release more tax years, I call bs and laughingly await your attempted proof.

Gayle in MD
08-17-2012, 11:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know that most Americans are demanding to see his tax returns. I think he was referring to his political opponents as being small minded.

The Moron's past is completely under wraps and unverified (other than his tax returns, I presume). His birth certificate is forged as is his selective service record. His SS number is a fraud, he admits to being born in Kenya and even his citizenship is rightfully in question.

Now I think it is legitimate to ask what info is more important for the electorate to know. </div></div>

what a slew of lies that is!

None of what you wrote is true.

Additionally, all of the polls show the American people want Romney to come clean and display is tax returns for the last five years.

Given all of his foreign acounts, who can blame them he hasn't even given out one full year.

Romney jut insultged the very people he want to go out of their way to voted for him!

The guy insults everyone withh such ridicluous statements.

The President was born in Hawaii. I*t has been proven.

Only an idiot would fail to admit that that Repiglican birther scam didn't work.

G.

eg8r
08-17-2012, 11:47 AM
The fact is at this point it doesn't matter if he provides more or not. Everyone pretty much already knows who they are going to vote for and very little will be changed, certainly not any percentage points.

eg8r

llotter
08-17-2012, 12:27 PM
Almost all of the undecided will vote Romney and many previous Moron voters will come to their senses by election day. So it is going to be a mega landslide.

Of course, I won't be happy till all those unanswered questions about The Moron get answered in some sort of believable method. It that happens, The Moron will be stripped of all benefits that inure to ex-presidents and maybe, if justice prevails, both of them will end up serving long jail terms.

Qtec
08-17-2012, 01:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The fact is at this point it doesn't matter if he provides more or not. </div></div>

Does it help him not to release more tax returns?

The answer must be no. It certainly doesn't help him!

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>This means that Romney would rather lose the election than release his tax returns!</span>

If this is the case, and it is, there must be something very damaging for Mitt in those tax returns.

That's logic for you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Q

Sid_Vicious
08-17-2012, 02:05 PM
All of us liberals should rejoice. Romney not releasing the taxes as asked will continue to increasingly haunt his own base, and the Obama camp ain't gonna drop it, so it's a losing scenario for the Reps any way you look at it. What a pathetic choice for a candidate for president. I sure do love the future over the crucification Romney gets with his refusal over "standard policy" of releasing his taxes.

Once Obama wins, first business in his book should be to tell the IRS to do a microscope inspection of Romney's taxes. They'd do it to us had we raised this much attention to ourselves. sid

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The fact is at this point it doesn't matter if he provides more or not. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>This means that Romney would rather lose the election than release his tax returns!</span>

If this is the case, and it is, there must be something very damaging for Mitt in those tax returns.

Q

</div></div>

LWW
08-17-2012, 02:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've never seen any polling to that effect.</div></div>

You haven't seen polling to tell you what you think about it?

Oddly ... I believe you.

eg8r
08-17-2012, 04:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does it help him not to release more tax returns?

The answer must be no. It certainly doesn't help him!</div></div>I thought I was pretty clear but again you show a lack of comprehension...the final outcome of this election will not be based on whether more tax returns are provided.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
08-17-2012, 05:58 PM

Oddly ... I believe you.

What was that word eg8r used to like so much? Schmuck? Putz?

Well, more to the point: you said MORE people than the super-majority of the country who say Romney should release more tax returns feel the same way about Obama's records.

That is a surprising and almost certainly false claim. It isn't true, imo. How do I feel about, or think about, such people, who are quite small in number relative to the other number mentioned?

I think they are Republicans. Here's a little fun math for you: 80% of Republicans, even assuming they are 50% of the electorate, amounts to only 40% of the people. And that is more than slightly short of a super-majority.

And frankly, as I've said, I've seen no evidence that such a high number of even Republicans are clamoring for Obama's college records.

Since you dodged that issue before, let me plainly ask you to supply even that too-low evidence.

Soflasnapper
08-17-2012, 06:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does it help him not to release more tax returns?

The answer must be no. It certainly doesn't help him!</div></div>I thought I was pretty clear but again you show a lack of comprehension...the final outcome of this election will not be based on whether more tax returns are provided.

eg8r </div></div>

The final outcome (and it's almost hard to believe where it sits as of now) will depend upon whether Obama's troubled first term is bad enough to fire him, or whether Romney's candidacy is so dishonest and flawed that even given Obama's less than magnificent performances (putting that mildly), that the people cannot trust him with the office.

This tax return situation is part of the appraisal of his honesty and his flaws, and I'd say that to date, he is failing the job interview. He SHOULD BE AHEAD by 20%, and isn't, because of his personal problems (and the problems of his blockhead party's policy prescriptions).

eg8r
08-17-2012, 07:30 PM
It truly is a sad state of political affairs. Both options suck and voting for one over the other really doesn't matter.

eg8r

hondo
08-17-2012, 09:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">An even larger number think Obama should release his records.

What do you think of them. </div></div>

Seriously? An even larger number? Hard to believe.
If you are right it goes beyond small minded. It's just plum dumb.

hondo
08-17-2012, 09:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've never seen any polling to that effect.</div></div>

Oddly ... I believe you. </div></div>

Was that an answer to his legitimate question? Didn't seem like it. I, too, would like to see your statistics that claim more Americans want to see Obama's grades that those who want to see Romney's tax records.
An honest reply rather than a snarky retort would be nice.

Qtec
08-18-2012, 03:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does it help him not to release more tax returns?

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The fact is at this point it doesn't matter if he provides more or not.</div></div>

Say you. Just because you say something doesn't make it a fact. In FACT your conclusion is not supported by any facts. 63% think Mitt should release his tax returns. It is a big deal!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everyone pretty much</div></div>

'Pretty much' is not definite,right? They can still by swayed!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> already knows who they are going to vote for and very little will be changed, certainly not any percentage points.

eg8r </div></div>

Bush got a lot of votes because they trusted him. Romney's tax problem comes down to trust and its not going to go away. Will the 10-20% of voters who might vote either way [who decide the election ], going to vote for a guy who is hiding something from them?

Mitt and Ryan, The Trust Fund Twins.

Q

Gayle in MD
08-18-2012, 08:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Say you. Just because you say something doesn't make it a fact. In FACT your conclusion is not supported by any facts. 63% think Mitt should release his tax returns. It is a big deal!

</div></div>

Eg knows more than can be gleaned through any earthly studies or polling data!

He is a global expert on all issues, especially economic issues:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you feel like a big boy now that you get to use those "grown up words"? It looks juvenile. Besides that, customers do not create, that is the reason why they are called consumers. I am well aware of the role each group plays in the economy but the fact is customers do not create anything other than demand and demand cannot be there if the product was not there in the first place, which it cannot be there unless someone with some money fronted a business and hired people to perform the job to create that good or service to be sold.

eg8r

</div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
08-18-2012, 08:42 AM

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Paul Ryan Tax Returns Released For 2010, 2011
Paul Ryan released his tax returns for 2010 and 2011 on Friday afternoon.

The returns look much different than Mitt Romney's, which run longer than 100 pages. Ryan and his wife Janna Ryan's return is fairly straight-forward, reflecting income in the low to mid-six figures.

The Republican vice presidential candidate and his wife paid an effective tax rate of 15.9 percent in 2010 and 20 percent in 2011.

They paid $34,233 in taxes on an adjusted gross income of $215,417 in 2010, and paid $64,764 in taxes on an adjusted gross income of $323,416 in 2011.

In an interview on CBS' "60 Minutes" last weekend, Ryan said he would release just two years of tax returns to the public during the campaign. His remarks came on the heels of Romney announcing him as his vice presidential pick. HuffPost's Sam Stein reported at the time:

Romney, in fact, has not released two years of tax returns. He released his 2010 return (with some elements missing) and an estimate for 2011. The campaign has said that a full 2011 return will be made public before the election.
The issue of tax fairness dominated the 60 Minutes interview with Schiefer repeatedly questioning whether a Romney-Ryan administration would level the progressivity of the tax code. While the CBS host never mentioned it, under Ryan's proposed budget, Romney would have paid an effective tax rate of 0.82 percent in 2010, according to the Atlantic.

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Romney has faced mounting pressure to release more tax returns from both sides in recent weeks.

"I think at this point of time it's going to dog him all the way and he needs to get it behind him," <span style='font-size: 20pt'>said Republican strategist Ed Rollins </span>earlier this month during an appearance on Fox News. "I think he needs to release more taxes. Absolutely."</span>Click here to view the documents released by Ryan on Friday.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/17...26pLid%3D194083 (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/17/paul-ryan-tax-returns-_n_1799485.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing10%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D194083)
</div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Eg knows more than long time Republican strategist Ed Rollins.

eg8r
08-18-2012, 09:07 AM
We have all stated he should release more returns but again you still have trouble comprehending the english language.

eg8r

eg8r
08-18-2012, 09:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Say you. Just because you say something doesn't make it a fact. In FACT your conclusion is not supported by any facts. 63% think Mitt should release his tax returns. It is a big deal!</div></div>Just because you have little understanding of what is actually happening is your fault. I have not been successful in dumbing it down to your level.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-18-2012, 09:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We have all stated he should release more returns but again you still have trouble comprehending the english language.

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought I was pretty clear but again you show a lack of comprehension...<span style='font-size: 17pt'>the final outcome of this election will not be based on whether more tax returns are provided.</span>eg8r

</div></div>

"I think at this point of time it's going to dog him all the way and he needs to get it behind him," </span>said Republican strategist Ed Rollins earlier this month during an appearance on Fox News. "I think he needs to release more taxes. Absolutely."

Get that? Dog him all the way! All the way into the voting booth.

Ed Rollins doesn't seem to think the failure to release the tax returns on Romney's part, won't impact the election.

Rollins, the long time Repuglican strategist?

AGAIN, you miss the point, and changed the meaning of my post, probably intentionally.

G.

eg8r
08-18-2012, 09:12 AM
LOL, the point was that you are clearly part of the 2/3 Romney was referring to. Judging by your continued desire to prove this point it is glaringly evident that you are also at the bottom of that 2/3.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-18-2012, 09:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, the point was that you are clearly part of the 2/3 Romney was referring to. Judging by your continued desire to prove this point it is glaringly evident that you are also at the bottom of that 2/3.

eg8r </div></div>

LMAO! Right next to you, you mean? As you are claiming to think he should release them, as well?

Twist away, Eg.

G.

Qtec
08-18-2012, 09:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Say you. Just because you say something doesn't make it a fact. In FACT your conclusion is not supported by any facts. 63% think Mitt should release his tax returns. It is a big deal!</div></div>Just because you have little understanding of what is actually happening is your fault. I have not been successful in dumbing it down to your level.

eg8r </div></div>

I get it all right.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>Romney would rather lose the election <u>than release his tax returns!</u></span> </div></div>

Even the one year of returns he has given are incomplete...and Romney says 'trust me.'!!!

Q

Gayle in MD
08-19-2012, 11:30 PM
It's more than obvious to me that there is information in his tax returns that would disqualify Romney tremendously in the eyes of the voters.

Legal, does not mean acceptable!

Nothing would hinder the racist right, the brain washed, ignorant, racist Republican voters would vote for Romney even if they found out he actually did have three other wives hidden in a camp in Utah, and five or six kids by each one of them.

But something in those tax returns would lead to something else that would seriously turn off the independents, and he knows that.

Nothing is going to pry those tax returns out of Mitsey and Annie's filthy dirty hands!

His presumption that he would be above having to abide by the standard, results from his having had everything handed to him his whole life.

The bottom line is Romney is a crook! And he <u>had</u> to pick the crook who knew he was a crook, Ryan!

VP choice makes far more sense now that Ryan brother's corrupt dealings with Mitsey have come out!

I believe even more of Romney's corruption will come out, going forward,.... tax returns or no tax returns.

G.

eg8r
08-20-2012, 08:36 AM
Maybe I am, maybe not but you definitely are.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-20-2012, 08:44 AM
Have you ever looked up the definition of an internet troll?

You really should!

AGAIN, you miss the point, and changed the meaning of my post, probably intentionally. That is the definition of a TROLL!

I have put you on ignore before for as long as a year, and your slander and PERSONAL insults continued.

You are the agressor. Not I.

G.

eg8r
08-20-2012, 08:54 AM
LOL, you were the first CCB troll so I guess once again per your definition you are my inspiration.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-20-2012, 08:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, you were the first CCB troll so I guess once again per your definition you are my inspiration.

eg8r </div></div>

Republicans always accuse the opposition of exactly what they themselves are doing, and have done.

I wrote my opinions. The trolls here, like you, were the attackers.

G.

eg8r
08-20-2012, 10:39 AM
LOL, you are my inspiration.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-20-2012, 12:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, the point was that you are clearly part of the 2/3 Romney was referring to. Judging by your continued desire to prove this point it is glaringly evident that you are also at the bottom of that 2/3.

eg8r </div></div>
Judging by your insistance to beat a dead horse to death, and again, to reiterate what many others on this forum have told you, over and over again, just because you write something, does not make it so.

Your interest is only in arguing, slandering, irritating, diversion from the main topic, aggrivating, and basically being the exact definition of a Troll.

Out of respect for others here, don't expect me to answer ridiculous questions from you in the future.

If you want to pose a question, politely, fine. If not, you will be harrassing everyone else with your absurdity, without responses from me.

G.

eg8r
08-20-2012, 01:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Judging by your insistance to beat a dead horse to death, and again, to reiterate what many others on this forum have told you, over and over again, just because you write something, does not make it so.</div></div>LOL this is quite funny, talk about beating a dead horse. On 8/18 I enlighten you that you are part of the 2/3 and you respond with some half-wit reply. Then you wait a couple days and come back with another half-wit reply stating I am beating a dead horse yet it is you the troll who is bringing this back up. Good job granny.

eg8r &lt;~~~finds it amusing how much gaylio strives to prove me correct

hondo
08-20-2012, 01:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have you ever looked up the definition of an internet troll?

You really should!

AGAIN, you miss the point, and changed the meaning of my post, probably intentionally. That is the definition of a TROLL!

I have put you on ignore before for as long as a year, and your slander and PERSONAL insults continued.

You are the agressor. Not I.

G. </div></div>

I,too, am ready to ignore him. I told myself no more personal insults but I find his labeling us as dummies and bottom-feeders very insulting because he has never posted even one post that would make me think he is sharper than us.
I lower myself groveling in the dirt with him.
He is a very unpleasant man.

Gayle in MD
08-20-2012, 02:04 PM
That is putting it mildly my friend!

What is so funny about him, is that I have never attempted to deny that I am completely partisan in my political views.

IMO, however, being partisan is not the same thing as being stuck in a fog of constant partisan denial, or personally attacking and slandering others who do not agree with your views.

These righties think it's A-OK for them to crucify Democrats, slander, lie, twist, outright make up thngs that they know damned well are not true, but they think ONLY THEY have thhe right to express their disapproval of the opposing party!

Ed is the worst about this.

He has called Teddy Kennedy a murderer. Called me a murderer. Acsused Bill and Hillary of murder. But in his twisted world, that isn't talking about them behind their backs, it is only that, when a Democrat writes an opinion that King Ed doesn't agree with, and most of mine are either with documentation included, or knowing that I have already posted the documentation here, in the past.

Yet we are the ones accused of double think!

As I have already said years ago, and it is even more obvious now, they can dish it out, but they can't take it!

Ed is the worst on that.

Yet he wastes his time with me, trying to prove that I am a partisan, when I have never denied my partisanship, I'm a devoted LIBERAL and PROUD OF IT!

How many times do I have to say it,.... I'd rather cut my wrists than vote for a Republican!...(ah hem, as long as there was a medic nearby, to sew them back up, lol..).

Can't get any more honest about being partisan than that, can I?

And about the 'Granny' and 'old woman' and has even called me 'white trash' and all of that stuff? I read that and thank heaven that none of the kids I raised would ever speak that way to their elders!

He has no clue!

After surviving cancer, I am thrilled to be around to get even older, and in fact, Ed's thinking is far more outdated and anachronistic than my own!

You know, my favorite song, right?

When I grow up I wanna be an old woman! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I cherish every wrinkle my friend. "I love you Grandmama"... is the sweetest sound in the world!

G.

eg8r
08-20-2012, 02:13 PM
LOL, this is the very thread where it was Romney calling you bottom feeders. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I have come to the conclusion that you don't even care what the thread is about you just want to pick certain posts and nit-pick the "style" (yes I use that loosely) instead of the subject.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-20-2012, 02:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, this is the very thread where it was Romney calling you bottom feeders. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I have come to the conclusion that you don't even care what the thread is about you just want to pick certain posts and nit-pick the "style" (yes I use that loosely) instead of the subject.

eg8r </div></div>

This was your first post in this thread about Romney's ridiculous comments:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, you are definitely part of the small minded group he was talking about. With absolutely incorrect stats like that what chance did you ever have.

eg8r </div></div>

And this:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> LOL, this is the very thread where it was Romney calling you bottom feeders. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I have come to the conclusion that you don't even care what the thread is about you just want to pick certain posts and nit-pick the "style" (yes I use that loosely) instead of the subject.

</div></div>

Describes your posts in this thread to a T.

G.

eg8r
08-20-2012, 02:36 PM
So again you open your mouth to prove me correct. Romney called you small minded and I agreed with him. You just don't like facts.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-20-2012, 02:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Small Minded [Re: Gayle in MD]
eg8r eg8r
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: Orlando, FL *** You are ignoring this user ***

</div></div>

eg8r
08-20-2012, 03:04 PM
LOL, it is funny to see you put your tail between your legs and slink away yet again.

eg8r

hondo
08-20-2012, 04:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, it is funny to see you put your tail between your legs and slink away yet again.

eg8r </div></div>

Me too, honey. You just ain't worth the time. Perhaps if you try to act like a decent human being we'll be back.
"Slink away." I like that. Reminds me of you. Bye bye.

eg8r
08-20-2012, 06:26 PM
Slink away buddy.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-21-2012, 01:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The fact is at this point it doesn't matter if he provides more or not. </div></div>

Q

</div></div>

Saw these figures today:

Average Federal Taxes paid:

Hoseholds making $30,000 - 45,200 12.5%

Gov Mit Romney making $21.6 Million in 2010(that we know)13.9%

Households making $45,200 -92,400: 15.7%

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>And Ryan Wants Romney's taxes, and others like him, cut to 0.82%!</span>But no money for Headstart, Planned Parenthood, Obama Care, The Mentally ill, the Hungry, or the poor.

No money for the Food and Drug administration.

Rebuilding our crumbling infrastructure.

The EPA.

FEMA.

NWS.

Welfare Poor, or the hungry children!

Closing the Seniors Doughnut Hole on their pharamaceuticals.

Just more money for Defense Contracting War profiteeing PIGS, when we pay more on defense than the top other ten countries combined!!!

More for Millionaires and Billionaires, Hedge Funders, Lawyers running multimillion dollar law firms.

Wall St. Banking Exec's,

Oil Billionaires,

Foreign Countries, etc.,etc.,etc...

Just more tax cuts for guys like Romney, AND his wife, both of them hiding their profits in the Cayman Islands and in their Swiss Bank Accounts!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif