PDA

View Full Version : pool school

bluewolf
10-07-2002, 05:40 AM
Gosh! What an experience. I learned more than I ever thought possible. My fundamentals probably improved 500 percent. In addition, learned some really nice techniques that will be useful for position play and delicate safety shots as I continue to practice and improve.

It was so well organized and the time just flew.Randy and his assistant instructors were so knowlegeable, and positive that now my confidence and focus are much improved too, which I sorely needed, so I wont choke in competition, and it was practically one on one instruction.

Randy always stayed at least two hours after class to give more one on one and answer questions. At the end of the class, we got into somemore difficult stuff that people had asked about. It was also geared to each person's personal style/body and people were allowed to go at their own pace, so that more advanced students got some extra drills and new techniques. WOW. More later!!!!

Laura aka bluewolf

10-08-2002, 07:35 AM
Blu,

Glad you learned so much from Randy this weekend. I have been reading your posts, and know you really want to get good at pool. Good instructors are worth more than their weight in gold!!

10-09-2002, 07:47 AM
I live in Ft.Worth and was thinking about going to this also. I take it you recommend it.

bluewolf
10-10-2002, 07:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Mars:</font><hr> I live in Ft.Worth and was thinking about going to this also. I take it you recommend it. <hr></blockquote>

highly!!!!!

bw